2010 fat busters!!

Been really crap lately! weighed myself yesterday and i was like 13.8 its that time of the month though and just feel really down :(

Well done everyone x

Well OH took the cheesecake to work but has left a slice in the fridge for my mam tomorrow lol I resisted :happydance: but last night I ate 2 corn on the cobs, a WW yogurt, and a chicken and stuffing sandwich on small bread...oh well it was my tea afterall :shrug:

I dont know how I am doing latley really....not as good as I could be but milessss off what I used to eat......only the scales will tell on Sat I guess :D

B- cheerios skimmed milk
1 small slice of toast with cant belive its not butter light.

Im getting a wii tomorrow i think im in love with the game you get on it just dance its great a good workout aswell my arms were really in pain when i woke up :haha: going to get wii fit aswell and the board to help lose the weight i do have to get back on the diet though this week deffo!

Yey m2b.....would love a wii fit, might have to invest in one :happydance: good luck with the diet this week x

oo i love corn on the cob gunna buy some in morrisons when we go shopping on the way home,

we are at MILs while they are all at work catching up on lost and trueblood cus our cable isnt installed til saturday!

iv brought my new laptop here to have a go on it, and catch up proper, so nice not squinting on a phone lol!

breakfast - 2crumpets with lurpak light and dairylea light :)

Had WW chicken and wedges meal, WW desert, skinny cow ice cream lolly.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr :dohh:

Right here comes my big long list of food again..........

cheerios skim milk (200 cal)
2 small slice of toast with low fat spread (200)
WW dessert (190)
WW chicken and wedges meal (320)
small bit of cheese (50cal)
WW yogurt(50)
WW chilli and wedges meal(350)
OMG :nope: :wacko: struggling right now :cry:

only reason I am putting it here is so i can work my cals out n keep track.

Well yesterday was average

breakfast - 2crumpets with lurpak light and dairylea light
lunch - saladbar from morrisons, tried not to have too much Mayo covered stuff lol
snack - small baguette with lurpak light, low fat Mayo and turkey ham
dinner - 1/2 a pizza express margharita pizza, :dohh:

Think I'm gonna do my own journal and keep track there.....not many people in here anymore..will still pop in x

There is only you and m2b that really posts often, but even if I make my own I probs wont get anyone in there either x

Im still posting! im getting my wii tomorrow so the diet and fitness workout starts tomorrow dont leave :D

Not going to have that much of a bad day today though not had any breaky yet not that hungry really more thirsty! having a salad for dinner and going to have a pot noodle for tea and got some low fat crisps so have a snack on them

Sorry girls glad yr all here still :hugs:

sooo today been out all day so not been thinking about food for a change

b- cheerios skim milk 200

l- ham salad big brown bun with bit of colslaw say 500??

t-asda be good to yorself canneloni (sp?)did not eat it all but full thing was 270 cals

970 cals :dance: a low day for once

Ive had a okayish day not good but nvm

Breaky - None

Dinner - Salad wasnt much of a healthy salad but wasnt that bad..

Snacks - Pot Noodle, handfull of little choccy stars, had a packet of baked ready salted crisps didnt eat them all though wasnt very nice

Need to stop picking! and eat a dinner thats more healthy for tomorrow.. tbh im not really that botherd about my weight
atm i have alot more important things to worry about than my weight :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->