2010???

xjade_edenx

yummy mummy and wtt
Reaction score
I already have a gorgeous daughter and come 2010 we will start trying for another baby can't wait . i love being a parent and i would have ten if OH would let me.
I have got a question though, has any of you given up trying and fallen pregnant withen a few months? I am only asking because i want to know whether its worth trying or just not stopping it.

Hello! I haven't been in that situation myself, but know several people who have! One of my best friends had been TTCing for over a year when they decided to give it a rest...one month later she got her BFP and now has a gorgeous little boy! I have seen several posts round here saying the same. Good luck!

When we startd ttc with kian it wasnt happening, everything seemed based around a schedual, if u get what i mean...and because ive had cancer twice and told by doctors id probably be infertile i kinda gave up hope and thought well whats the point in contraception if i cant get prengnant? so the ovulation charting stopped and the baby plans went out of my head..then just before xmas i realised i was late, so brought a test and tested not getting hopes up of course...and i got a :bfp:!!! we were so over the moon!!! The more relaxed i was and had sex when we wanted it and not based on the chart... i became pregnant lol...now he's 3 and we want another one which we will be starting after my scan tomorra!!! :happydance:

Well if your think about it "trying" can be stressful, then you have these expectations only to be disappointed. If your not "trying" then you can be relaxed about it with out all the planning an calculating and "we have to do this on this day." it works for some, but if planning it out doesn't work for you, try just going with the flow and letting it happen.

I think there is alot to be said for NTNP, the stress isnt the same and the pressure isnt so heavy. Thats the route we want to go, and fingers very tightly crossed there wont be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->