2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Told my dh that we have to try them all out to do a fair comparison of who's accurate lol. He didn't believe me for a second, but it did make him laugh.
So, might have to get a jennyrenny one next x

:D i gave in and bought a panrose one hehe and just for giggles got the will you get married and when one since it was 2.50 pounds lol be a good giggle

:D i gave in and bought a panrose one hehe and just for giggles got the will you get married and when one since it was 2.50 pounds lol be a good giggle

Ooooh exciting. Think my panrosa came back the next day. So not too long to wait. Gl xx

oh thanks hun yer ive heard she is really fastt and in deph

Just had a look at the jennyrenny sight. There is quite a lot of info to give her, but it's only $10. Def going to get one later today when i've got more time.

yer im not sure if i like hers it was really short like 2 lines

Linking in around you, I firstly have such a strong link to a lady in spirit which isnt unusual within a pregnancy reading, but she is coming in so strongly I have to go to this lady first before looking at pregnancy for you :)

I feel she is a Granmother energy and she is talking about nursing or midwifery? is this something you do, or plan to do I wonder as its almost like she is sending this your way, so if it doesnt make sense now perhaps it will in the future, she wants to give you a boost of confidence in your life anyway and leaves you with a lovely bunch of spring flowers, showing spring and positive change is coming

Im shown clearly here 2 girls coming in to your life, and such a lovely family path ahead actually, Im shown your first conception before June 2011, and she your first daughter born 2012 and all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, I also keep hearing the name of Lilly, or Milly

I then see your 2nd conception September 2013 and a healthy 2014 birth again all aspects well and healthyand a lovely family bond between you all

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

This was my panrosa reading. I was quite happy with it. Think the woman she was talking about is my nana, her other gd (my little cousin) is training to be a nurse.
Also, the day before i got it done, dh and i decided if we have another dd, we would call her Milla because it means Miracle.

oh wow deff a good deal she was really cheap and she does a good reading.
Amazing gow she can pick up things like that and the name :0

yer im not sure if i like hers it was really short like 2 lines

Really?? Thought she would have been better than that cos she seems quite popular. Her website is a bit matter of fact and basic. Thought Panrosas website had much more info. Suppose what matters is if she is accurate x

this was mine from jennny
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that began in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 21st.

i did like gails it was a little more detailed and picked up a spirrit as well of my nan

oh wow deff a good deal she was really cheap and she does a good reading.
Amazing gow she can pick up things like that and the name :0

Even sceptical dh was impressed about the name lol. Not sure it convinced him 100% but stopped him completely doubting it though x

yer its little things like that when they pick up speacial personal things that give you that extra hope in them :) i cant wait to get mine back off her i orderd it about 5am ur time so hopefully when i get up in the morning ill have it

this was mine from jennny
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that began in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 21st.

i did like gails it was a little more detailed and picked up a spirrit as well of my nan

See what you mean, just all business!! Mmmm might hold off and see what i get back from babylove first.

yer i was a bit disapointed but she did give a month although month of conception is wrong as i started my new cycle at the start of this month

Linking in around you, I firstly have such a strong link to a lady in spirit which isnt unusual within a pregnancy reading, but she is coming in so strongly I have to go to this lady first before looking at pregnancy for you :)

I feel she is a Granmother energy and she is talking about nursing or midwifery? is this something you do, or plan to do I wonder as its almost like she is sending this your way, so if it doesnt make sense now perhaps it will in the future, she wants to give you a boost of confidence in your life anyway and leaves you with a lovely bunch of spring flowers, showing spring and positive change is coming

Im shown clearly here 2 girls coming in to your life, and such a lovely family path ahead actually, Im shown your first conception before June 2011, and she your first daughter born 2012 and all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, I also keep hearing the name of Lilly, or Milly

I then see your 2nd conception September 2013 and a healthy 2014 birth again all aspects well and healthyand a lovely family bond between you all

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

This was my panrosa reading. I was quite happy with it. Think the woman she was talking about is my nana, her other gd (my little cousin) is training to be a nurse.
Also, the day before i got it done, dh and i decided if we have another dd, we would call her Milla because it means Miracle.

That wasnt my Panrosa reading, it was my Gail one. Sorry x

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lot of dissapointment around your quest to become pregnant , tears and heatache , Lorraine i do not want you to give up hope , you have been blessed with one child and spirit show me that there is no reason why you will not be bleesed again , try not to worry , i know this is hard when you are trying for a child but it will help , spirit do show me a child for you and you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 , you will give birth to a baby boy in March 2012 and baby will weigh around 7lb in weight , you will once again be the proud mumy and all will be well , you may feel very tired towards the end of your pregnancy and spirit show if help is offered too you take it , you will feel so much better with another pair of hands around the house towards the end of your pregnancy .
Spirit do not show me anymore children for you Lorraine and your baby boy will complete your family , good luck , sending you my love and best wishes for the future .

This was my Panrosa reading x

aw wow shes still good.yer gail was good with mine said she sees the boy this year a girl in nov 2012 and another girl in july 2014 :D im going to be a busy young muma but im kind of excited as i always said i didnt want any more kids after im 25 so ill have my 3 by the time im 22/23 :D

aw wow shes still good.yer gail was good with mine said she sees the boy this year a girl in nov 2012 and another girl in july 2014 :D im going to be a busy young muma but im kind of excited as i always said i didnt want any more kids after im 25 so ill have my 3 by the time im 22/23 :D

Will be nice to have them all young.
Took me 8 years to have my first lol. I was 36 by the time she finally turned up.
I'm forty now, and according to two of my predictions im having another in 2013, i Will be 43!! The oldest mummy in the maternity ward lol.
(My friend has just had her 3rd at 43!! She has a new born son, a son of 13 and a son of 26!! The last one was a bit of a shock!!)
x

oh lol i couldnt do it that old lol.i always wanted to settle young tho and have the family and that so i can still be the "cool mum" who does things with the kids and all that.both may parents were old (well late 20s early 30s) when they had me and didnt do as many things as most kids got lol. and its great being a qualified nanny i can work from home when i have bub

Dear Laura Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady whos biggest wish is to one day be a mum , you have always wanted children and you would love to know when this is going to happen , i see no reasons why you will not become pregnant and spirit show me that you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will give birth to a baby boy and he will weigh around 8lb in weight and he will be born in the month of March 2012 , i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and all will be well ,spirit also show me two more children for you and show the years 2015 and 2017 , one will be another boy and your last baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family .good luck Laura , sending you my love and best wishes for the future .

Laura your spell has now been cast for you x

Will you marry ? i predict YES.
When will this be ? i predict JUNE 2013.
So thats very diff from my other ones lol confused now but they all say boy :D also thought itd be funny to see the wedding one. :happydance: apparently ill be married before my 21st woot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->