2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

god you've all been busy!!! i only been away 12 hours lol
they are all sounding good girls!
i'm still waiting my babylove, still can't believe she wanted $10 to do the reading there and Then, i felt like saying well if your not busy you should do it now anyway, what a cheek. i hope her reading makes up for it.
your right about jennys being plain, i read one of hers on another thread, so i think i might give it a miss. see how babylove comes back, i haven't had a luna one yet...
I'm scouting about for more girls ;)
My dh has given up trying to object now, as long as i'm happy and they aren't expensive he don't mind.
xxx

I was thinking about getting a Luna one too:)
I want to read through again and see who has been most accurate.
I think Gail has been. There's another psychic thread on here it's pretty long.
Have they been using the same psychics? If I get another one I'm not going to
Tell my DP :devil:
I really hope you May testers get your :bfp:! :) :dust:

Yeah I think all the threads use the same ones Hun.
Don't you worry, I'm working all week this week on getting a may bfp ;) xx

Hi there, I'm a little late in joining, but I had a prediction from Gail in November and she predicted a bfp in Jan 2011. My hubby only had his vasectomy reversal in sept last year and we were given really low chances of success (4% chance), so didn't imagine for a 2nd that she would be right, then sure enough, I got my BFP as predicted!! :thumbup: I'm still in shock now! She also predicted it would be a girl and I will find out on Thurs, as I've booked a private gender scan, so lets see if she was right about that too! xx

That's amazing!! Let us no how you get on with the scan. I'll add you to the chart later. It's all so exciting!!! Xxx

oh lol i couldnt do it that old lol.i always wanted to settle young tho and have the family and that so i can still be the "cool mum" who does things with the kids and all that.both may parents were old (well late 20s early 30s) when they had me and didnt do as many things as most kids got lol. and its great being a qualified nanny i can work from home when i have bub

Haha I always though I would have kids young too, I tried and tried but just didn't turn out that way. Age is just a number, it's more about your outlook on life. My dh only 33 and the two of us are pretty young minded and very active. In fact just back from iceskating with her. Going a 15 mile cycle at the weekend (she will be in kidseat- not making her pedal) then dh going golarting with friends. Think having a young child and a younger dh keeps me young lol x

Hi there, I'm a little late in joining, but I had a prediction from Gail in November and she predicted a bfp in Jan 2011. My hubby only had his vasectomy reversal in sept last year and we were given really low chances of success (4% chance), so didn't imagine for a 2nd that she would be right, then sure enough, I got my BFP as predicted!! :thumbup: I'm still in shock now! She also predicted it would be a girl and I will find out on Thurs, as I've booked a private gender scan, so lets see if she was right about that too! xx

Congratulations on the :bfp: Good luck with the scan x
Another one for gail

I thought Luna was pretty good, and quick x

Dear Laura Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady whos biggest wish is to one day be a mum , you have always wanted children and you would love to know when this is going to happen , i see no reasons why you will not become pregnant and spirit show me that you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will give birth to a baby boy and he will weigh around 8lb in weight and he will be born in the month of March 2012 , i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and all will be well ,spirit also show me two more children for you and show the years 2015 and 2017 , one will be another boy and your last baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family .good luck Laura , sending you my love
and best wishes for the future .

Laura your spell has now been cast for you x

Will you marry ? i predict YES.
When will this be ? i predict JUNE 2013.
So thats very diff from my other ones lol confused now but they all say boy :D also thought itd be funny to see the wedding one. :happydance: apparently ill be married before my 21st woot

A wedding too!! You are going to be a busy lady.
What a great Reading, you've got so many good things ahead.
Baby dust and confetti your way lol xx

Congrats!! :hugs: This is amazing, thanks so much for sharing this!!! :happydance:
Let us know if she got the gender right too:thumbup:

Where do we get Luna ones from? Xxxx
Got my luna from ebay. Couldnt find the pregnancy prediction through the search, but i found her other reading then linked through sellers other items x

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies! Yes I'll be sure to update with the results from my gender scan. I do for some reason have a gut feeling it'll be a girl, dont know why, just do! The odds are against me really as Hubby has 3boys and a girl from previous marriage, so boys seem to be his thing, we'll see. I'm not fussed either way, but think Hubby would quite like a little girl xx

Gail also said that I'd conceive again in july/Aug 2012 with another girl....this baby will only be about 10months old!! I dont know if I'd want one that soon! lol xx

Both of my predictions also said that I will be pregnant again, shorly after this pregnancy. DH and I never even discussed having another baby after this one...so I don't know what that outcome will be!!:shrug:

Should be hopefully getting Cherri's readin in the next 2-3 days.
I'll be 5 weeks by Friday, so let's see!!

Dear Laura Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady whos biggest wish is to one day be a mum , you have always wanted children and you would love to know when this is going to happen , i see no reasons why you will not become pregnant and spirit show me that you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will give birth to a baby boy and he will weigh around 8lb in weight and he will be born in the month of March 2012 , i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and all will be well ,spirit also show me two more children for you and show the years 2015 and 2017 , one will be another boy and your last baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family .good luck Laura , sending you my love
and best wishes for the future .

Laura your spell has now been cast for you x

Will you marry ? i predict YES.
When will this be ? i predict JUNE 2013.
So thats very diff from my other ones lol confused now but they all say boy :D also thought itd be funny to see the wedding one. :happydance: apparently ill be married before my 21st woot

A wedding too!! You are going to be a busy lady.
What a great Reading, you've got so many good things ahead.
Baby dust and confetti your way lol xx

lol am arnt i im excited lets hope shes right lol

Where do we get Luna ones from? Xxxx
Got my luna from ebay. Couldnt find the pregnancy prediction through the search, but i found her other reading then linked through sellers other items x

I can't find her :(

Thats weird!! I just checked ebay and she has nothing at all listed.
Maybe she is taking a break. Think i have a link as a previous customer. Will email her and ask if she intends to list again x

Hi everyone,
I emailed Gail the other night and purchased a preg. outlook reading. That was two nights ago. Yesterday I got back to her with my details. How long does it take for a reading to come in? Should I expect one by tomorrow? Thanks! (I'm in US so there is also a time difference.)

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies! Yes I'll be sure to update with the results from my gender scan. I do for some reason have a gut feeling it'll be a girl, dont know why, just do! The odds are against me really as Hubby has 3boys and a girl from previous marriage, so boys seem to be his thing, we'll see. I'm not fussed either way, but think Hubby would quite like a little girl xx

Gail also said that I'd conceive again in july/Aug 2012 with another girl....this baby will only be about 10months old!! I dont know if I'd want one that soon! lol xx

Good luck on your scan, i updated the chart for you hun. xxxx

Hi everyone,
I emailed Gail the other night and purchased a preg. outlook reading. That was two nights ago. Yesterday I got back to her with my details. How long does it take for a reading to come in? Should I expect one by tomorrow? Thanks! (I'm in US so there is also a time difference.)

I'd say up to 72 hours darl' xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"