2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

have you typed in gail readings into google and seen how many ttc and pregnancy websites and forums come up? she must be good if that many different online communities are using her. i'm definitely getting a new jenny renny one wednesday xxx hehe xx

cant say i have lol.yer im hoping my jenny one comes right :D

from what i've read jenny and gail are the ones most used, if they're weren't any good it wouldn't have been going on this long, they were being used this time last year just as much.
its so exciting. i hope we all get bfps soon. i can't wait to go to 1st trimestar thread! lol

yay me neither im just hoping oh plays ball this cycle hes been real tired and grumpy lol thats the only think im worried about

Hispirits- it's prob a good thing that you haven't been focusing on ttc this month, everyone says it's more likely to happen when you stop worrying about it.
Can't wait to see if You and dvxvsn get you bpf this month!!
Hi frankiegirl- gail is a good choice. Hope you get a good Reading.
Dying to get a jennyrenny one now, but I'm worried it will come back with a different date from the other three. What do you girls think??

thanks hun :D lets hope that itl be the random one that gets it rather then all the planning i been doing

well, i thought that about stars, but it came back good, and jenny is popular. i'm gonna get one. but i'm poor today so i'll get one wednesday.
i can't remember what hers were like. hows actually due to test next? we've got three weeks til me and dxsvxn text, i wonder if some of you guys get your bfp before prediction like zodiac?
i've been searching the net to see if i can uncover some new conception readers and can't find none, i think we've exhausted them all now. lol
i'm goin to keep looking though.
i have seen a suzy pop up a few times:shrug:

ohh let me know if u find any with good results im interested in getting one more for luck :p im not going to test until either the last day of april or start of may if im late

lol
i just got a babylove :blush:
i couldn't resist, it was only $5

i'm so bad lol

i'm not sure if the sae babylove others have used i got it here
https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/services-psychic.html

oh thats not too bad im still looking at getting a panrose on she sounds good

u still not had one of those??? was looking on her ebay the other day, she must be wondering whats going on,if u look at her feedback the past 6 months she received 160, about 25 a month.
so far this month she's had nearly 60, most conception readings lol

Had to do it, I ordered a babylove one.
Will check out the jennyrenny link too I think and see what I get back.
Please say June?????????????????????
Xx

Baby love emailed me and said she could do it straight away..... For another $10. I was like no its ok thanks , can u believe it!! X

Baby love emailed me and said she could do it straight away..... For another $10. I was like no its ok thanks , can u believe it!! X
She did the same to me, told her I was quite happy to wait 72 hours!!

Oh no! You are all tempting me to get another one!:winkwink:
My DP says I shouldn't get anymore... Which makes me want to get one even more haha:
I can't wait to see what zodiac's Claire one says!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->