2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I found new sites
www.readings4you.com (they do ttc ones, quite pricey $16)
still waiting my babylove one.
i got my first high on my cbfm today i was so excited, it felt like xmas!
still nothing on luna on ebay
hope everyones having a good week
xxxxx

Got my babylove, can u believe it she said bfp or conceive in ...MAY!!!! Lol or give birth in May next year & she predicted a girl.. All these Mays, I told my husband it's A-May-Zing lol xxx

Woohoo, got my babylove too!! Another prediction for JUNE!!

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JUNE OR JULY. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS JUNE OR JULY OR GIVE BIRTH JUNE OR JULY OF 2012. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in DEC. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in DEC OF 2013 OR give birth in DEC OF 2014. I see a girl.

Sooooo all the same month for conception, but gail and Luna say Girl, Panrosa and Babylove say Boy!!

What do you ladies think??

Hispirits-May again!! You must be excited. I emailed luna but she hasn't got back to me yet x

Hi everyone,
I emailed Gail the other night and purchased a preg. outlook reading. That was two nights ago. Yesterday I got back to her with my details. How long does it take for a reading to come in? Should I expect one by tomorrow? Thanks! (I'm in US so there is also a time difference.)

Hi petal. Think it took about two days to get my Gail prediction back. Hope you get it soon x

Both of my predictions also said that I will be pregnant again, shorly after this pregnancy. DH and I never even discussed having another baby after this one...so I don't know what that outcome will be!!:shrug:

Should be hopefully getting Cherri's readin in the next 2-3 days.
I'll be 5 weeks by Friday, so let's see!!

OMG!! Your cheri reading is taking so long!!
Tell her we can't wait lol x

Dear Laura Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady whos biggest wish is to one day be a mum , you have always wanted children and you would love to know when this is going to happen , i see no reasons why you will not become pregnant and spirit show me that you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will give birth to a baby boy and he will weigh around 8lb in weight and he will be born in the month of March 2012 , i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth and all will be well ,spirit also show me two more children for you and show the years 2015 and 2017 , one will be another boy and your last baby will be a baby girl and she will complete your family .good luck Laura , sending you my love
and best wishes for the future .

Laura your spell has now been cast for you x

Will you marry ? i predict YES.
When will this be ? i predict JUNE 2013.
So thats very diff from my other ones lol confused now but they all say boy :D also thought itd be funny to see the wedding one. :happydance: apparently ill be married before my 21st woot

A wedding too!! You are going to be a busy lady.
What a great Reading, you've got so many good things ahead.
Baby dust and confetti your way lol xx

lol am arnt i im excited lets hope shes right lol

Im sure she is chick xx

I bet thanks to us, they are all getting super busy:haha:

All I want to do is sit and chat with all of you! I have to sneak a peak at
My phone when my boss isn't around. He always catches me hanging over my
Phone:blush: Oops...

Maybe I'll get a babylove one, are they good readings?

I bet thanks to us, they are all getting super busy:haha:

All I want to do is sit and chat with all of you! I have to sneak a peak at
My phone when my boss isn't around. He always catches me hanging over my
Phone:blush: Oops...

Maybe I'll get a babylove one, are they good readings?

Think i preferred my Gail and Luna ones best.
How are you Tallmom?

Doing good :) hopeing and praying for a regular length cycle and that I actually O this time! How are you? All these predictions coming true are giving me hope!

Is Luna still doing conception readings?
:dust:

I'm fine petal. My +opk been mia!! Think it was a few days late and i missed it this month. Think i o'd today, but been dtd every day so hoping we got it. Been pretty chilled about ttc this month, but had a lot of stress in other areas, so just trying to not think about it.
i know i should take the predictions with a pinch of salt, but been nice to have some hope for a change, so, fingers crossed.
I got my Luna prediction from ebay, but she doesn't seem to have anything listed atm.
I emailed her to ask if she is intending to list any but she hasn't got back to me yet.
I'm really enjoying this group, i really hope we all get our bfp this month. You ladies all deserve it xx

Ive been naughty and ordered 2 more readings :wacko: :rofl:

I had one of Sandra and she said May and one off babylove and she too said May!

So looks like the majority are May........oooh i hope so :dance: xx

hi girls, i'll update the chart in the morning.
glad to see everyone getting good readings.
i think our thread is the happiest thread on here!
Tallmom the babylove was literally just give a month that maybe either conception/bfp/birth and gender. i wanna get a luna but still nothing on her ebay.
Hows zodiac? are you feeling preggers yet? how much longer for cherri?
i had a fab night out with dh tonight, we went to see comedian micky flanagan, it was hilarious heres a link to him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpfT7YMDtM

:rofl:

Ive been naughty and ordered 2 more readings :wacko: :rofl:

I had one of Sandra and she said May and one off babylove and she too said May!

So looks like the majority are May........oooh i hope so :dance: xx

what did sandra and babylove predict the sex would be darl'

xx

Hi, I had a Gail reading and she has predicted conception this month with a BFP in may. Also said it will be a boy.

Maybe I will try readings4you, a woman named Tracey does the reading and it's out of Australia. It's about 16 I think. She's on eBay. Has anyone tried her yet?

I did it! Okay, no more after this one:)
So she has a Facebook page, readings4you.
I bought the reading on eBay. I'll let you all know as soon as I
get it:thumbup: should only be 48 hours.
Guess I'm addicted:dohh:

Can I join your thread please? I got a reading from Mary at destinyleaf.co.uk and Psychic Sky at askpsychicsky.webs.com who both said bfp in may and that it'll be a baby girl

Sandra said boy and babylove said girl. xx

what did you think of your sandra reading? i wasn't impressed at all.
all my others were really good, but hers could have been sent to anyone, kind of generic. i had to keep chasing her up, she never returned my emails and when i finally asked for my money back the reading arrived an hour later, it felt really rushed.
i'll update the front page with everyones readings a bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->