2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I did it! Okay, no more after this one:)
So she has a Facebook page, readings4you.
I bought the reading on eBay. I'll let you all know as soon as I
get it:thumbup: should only be 48 hours.
Guess I'm addicted:dohh:

oh tallmom you :devil: haha, i said no more after my star one :blush:
i've kind of resigned myself now to the fact that i will need a dose up of one reading a week until bfp or i will go mad, my husband agrees :haha:
let us know how it goes.

i know how you felt yesterday at work, i had it at uni last week. i'm off for easter for another week and a half, i should be doing all the work for my final show, but can't be bothered, i'd much rather be stalking here.

but i have to go and get a job so we can get a mortgage and incase the job starts before uni ends i need to be ahead so it doesn't matter if i'm not there, so i got lots to do, and must restrain myself from coming on as much next week :cry:

xx

Can I join your thread please? I got a reading from Mary at destinyleaf.co.uk and Psychic Sky at askpsychicsky.webs.com who both said bfp in may and that it'll be a baby girl

welcome
of course you can join us!!
i hope you prediction comes true! they are addictive, but who cares :happydance: xx

Sandra said boy and babylove said girl. xx

what did you think of your sandra reading? i wasn't impressed at all.
all my others were really good, but hers could have been sent to anyone, kind of generic. i had to keep chasing her up, she never returned my emails and when i finally asked for my money back the reading arrived an hour later, it felt really rushed.
i'll update the front page with everyones readings a bit later.

Ive had 2 readings of Sandra one last year and that one. I too had to chase her on the 1st one and got my money back from paypal :shrug:
But i really liked both of her readings. I didnt have a pregnancy reading though on the 2nd reading i had a normal reading and asked that question. And everything she said made alot of sense. :thumbup:

xx

Ive also ordered Gails photo reading too :blush: See what she says my life holds. Its a good thing mine n my OH dont have a joint bank account, cos he would think im insane spending all this money :blush: What he doesnt know wont hurt him :winkwink::shrug::haha:

xx

Gail:

Linking in around you and your path, I see that the past 5 years have brought alot of change, and at times in your past youve been quite unsure or confused about direction, and found yourself at a crossroads more than once, however Im seeing around you now a very secure path, with alot of focus for the future and a clear structure of what you want in life and where you want to be heading

Part of the changes coming up for you around your path connect with pregnancy and although this will bring a certain alteration I see your more than happy to go with the flow of this, you also show as having a strong and supportive relationship line around you also

Spirit who come in around you, and I do sense strongly a Grandmother energy close by you show a conception quite soon, I sense you do have a worry this wont happen for you but I am being shown strongly 2 children ahead for you

I see June as both your conception and testing month and a healthy baby girl born 2012, I see that all is well throughout pregnancy, and you have a safe labour and birth, your Daughter brings you alot of joy and happiness and you enjoy all aspects of being a mum

Spirit then show me your 2nd conception which I sense to be August or September 2013 and a baby boy is born 2014, again I see all areas as healthy and well, and this child will complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

I would like to say this is spooky, even if she doesnt get the conception right she has the grandmother right and my fear right!!

fingers crossed

x

Wow I already got my Tracey one!!! She said I'd either get pregnant, get my :bfp: or give birth in May. She said :blue:! It was a detailed reading. Time will tell! :shrug:

I have to say that i had a Gail reading late last year and she said she saw January as my conception date, it didnt come true but i have to add that i have not had a period since January so maybe thats what she saw rather than :bfp:
I had another reading of her because what she said in other reading made alot of sense to me!
She said in my new reading that the letter J is significant so i am hoping that its going to be a cycle from January rather than June/ July :haha:

xx

right its all updated
all the new ladies who are very welcome have also been added
can you let me know when predictions aren't coming true because i really ant to make it an accurate account of the correct predictions

tallmom, with your tracy reading, if you got your bfp in july like the other said it would be born in may next year ;) looking good girl!! xx

I have to say that i had a Gail reading late last year and she said she saw January as my conception date, it didnt come true but i have to add that i have not had a period since January so maybe thats what she saw rather than :bfp:
I had another reading of her because what she said in other reading made alot of sense to me!
She said in my new reading that the letter J is significant so i am hoping that its going to be a cycle from January rather than June/ July :haha:

xx

wow paula, i only just noticed how many you've had :rofl: your as mad as me
its all good tho!

What's you ladies' most recommended psychic?

I think I have to go with Gail also, it seems like she has the most accurate so far. I really liked my psychic star one too. :flower:

right its all updated
all the new ladies who are very welcome have also been added
can you let me know when predictions aren't coming true because i really ant to make it an accurate account of the correct predictions

tallmom, with your tracy reading, if you got your bfp in july like the other said it would be born in may next year ;) looking good girl!! xx

I know, I was a little discouraged at first because the reading seemed so much different than all the others but that thought dawned on me too. Whether it's a boy or a girl I will be psyched! :thumbup:

Hey! :wave:

Had my gender scan and Gail was right again....a baby girl!!! amazing!! we're thrilled!! xx

Had my gender scan and Gail was right again....a baby girl!!! amazing!! we're thrilled!! xx

O.M.G!!!!!!!
That is so amazing, i'm so pleased!!! thankyou for telling us, that is really special. xxxxxx
:hugs:

i'm so happy for you xx

Linking in around you, although I feel your path is happy in many ways, I do sense some upset or frustration around trying to conceive, I feel this may get you down as the months go by and this can be quite hard on you and your emotions

Im not sensing anything strongly preventing pregnancy health wise although I do sense some pain around your left hand side, but feel you will get help for this, whatever it is and sadly Im unable to go into anything medical within a reading, it will perhaps make conception longer for you but wont prevent or stop this

I see this is a worry for you,and spirit who come in around you want you to relax slightly and send you hope and strength, Im sensing a strong connection to a lady in the spirit world with an A initial and this lady sends you alot of love and also healing

Looking at pregnancy dates for you, I do see August and September 2011 as very highlighted around testing, so I feel this will be your conception time, Im shown a baby boy born 2012, and I do see that all will be well and healthy around pregnancy, labour and birth, and although I feel your son will bring alot of change to your path and lifestyle your more than happy to make any change

I then see a further conception for you, and this shows as February 2013, with a a healthy baby girl born 2014, with once again all aspects healthy and well, and children will be a big focus around you for the future, this child will complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Love and Light
Psychic123uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, she knew that I was ttc for over 1 year, so anyone could say the first part, but fingers crossed I get pregnant SOON! And wouldn't a girl and boy just be perfect :winkwink:

Congratulations chick. A happy and healthy pregnancy to you.
Well done Gail, I def think she is the beat so far x

Tallmom2b- Are you talking about psychic star on eBay? I just purchased her reading today. It was after 5 though so I won't have it until tomorrow.

O.M.G!!!!!!!
That is so amazing, i'm so pleased!!! thankyou for telling us, that is really special. xxxxxx
:hugs:

i'm so happy for you xx

Thank you! I'm over the moon!! The odds were against us again as Hubby has 3 boys, so again, another miracle!! :thumbup: go gail!! :wohoo: xxxxx

xx

wow paula, i only just noticed how many you've had :rofl: your as mad as me
its all good tho!
Hahahaha i know :blush::blush: they are very addictive though :dohh: hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g