2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Gail:

Linking in around you and your path, I see that the past 5 years have brought alot of change, and at times in your past youve been quite unsure or confused about direction, and found yourself at a crossroads more than once, however Im seeing around you now a very secure path, with alot of focus for the future and a clear structure of what you want in life and where you want to be heading

Part of the changes coming up for you around your path connect with pregnancy and although this will bring a certain alteration I see your more than happy to go with the flow of this, you also show as having a strong and supportive relationship line around you also

Spirit who come in around you, and I do sense strongly a Grandmother energy close by you show a conception quite soon, I sense you do have a worry this wont happen for you but I am being shown strongly 2 children ahead for you

I see June as both your conception and testing month and a healthy baby girl born 2012, I see that all is well throughout pregnancy, and you have a safe labour and birth, your Daughter brings you alot of joy and happiness and you enjoy all aspects of being a mum

Spirit then show me your 2nd conception which I sense to be August or September 2013 and a baby boy is born 2014, again I see all areas as healthy and well, and this child will complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

I would like to say this is spooky, even if she doesnt get the conception right she has the grandmother right and my fear right!!

fingers crossed

x

Lovely Reading bluebumble. Yay a prediction for June, not too long to wait and it looks like I will still have some company on this thread when all the ladies get their :bfp: in May xx

I'm no going anywhere Lolam,
besides, I'm sure there are readings we can get while we are preggers ;-) xxx

Tallmom2b- Are you talking about psychic star on eBay? I just purchased her reading today. It was after 5 though so I won't have it until tomorrow.

Yup, that's the one:) they were a little more money but more detailed. I think I had to wait a week for mine, bit she let me know and was totally honest about the wait:thumbup: I think your gonna love it:winkwink:

Tallmom2b- Are you talking about psychic star on eBay? I just purchased her reading today. It was after 5 though so I won't have it until tomorrow.

Yup, that's the one:) they were a little more money but more detailed. I think I had to wait a week for mine, bit she let me know and was totally honest about the wait:thumbup: I think your gonna love it:winkwink:

you will love the star reading bump4me. get the one thats a bit more money, its totally worth it; £11 i think. xxx

Has anyone had a suzy? she's on ebay only 80-odd feedback?? xx

i cant believe how far my panrose is from the others ive had

i know thats odd isn't it. when are you testing this month to see if gail and jenny are right?

if im late 1st may lol i know it will mean they would be wrong with bfp month but thats thru my choice lol.but jennys half wrong she said it would be from a march cycle n i started a new cycle start of april

haha, well i'll mark jenny renny as a wrong on the front page.
i'm going to test the following day if i can hold out that long.
god knows what i'm going to be like for the next two weeks, i'm going to drown myself in my uni work to keep myself occupied. ;)

is anyone else using the cbfm?

you will love the star reading bump4me. get the one thats a bit more money, its totally worth it; £11 i think. xxx

Has anyone had a suzy? she's on ebay only 80-odd feedback?? xx

I purchased the cheapest one to get the feel but if she's as good as you guys say I'll probably get the more detailed one.
I've never had a Suzy let alone heard of her though

yer shes at least half wrong atm time will tell.im not thinking about it atm lol

jennyrenny used to be pretty good. about a year ago she was the best. looks like gail has over taken her, can you imagine the money they are making!

well all my readings are corect just got my bfp 30 mins ago but sadly sandra was wrong

still awaiting cheries x

well all my readings are corect just got my bfp 30 mins ago but sadly sandra was wrong

still awaiting cheries x

yay!!! Congrats!!!:happydance:

I'm still waiting for Cherri's reading too..:growlmad:

hi, im new here, but i had one done by gail last year, and she predicted march 2011 as a conception date and it would be a boy. Surprisingly, i ovulated march 20th, after not ovulating since september. And we have been ttc since dec 2009. I dont have the email she sent me with the reading anymore, but i remember what she said. And she said another conception in 2013 if we wanted it to happen and that it would be a girl.

wow are you preg then?? This is wonderful

Hey all i have seen that alot of you were predicted in 2011 has any of any the psychics came true? X i need to know who to go with

Hey all i have seen that alot of you were predicted in 2011 has any of any the psychics came true? X i need to know who to go with

the chart on the first page is up to date with whos been getting their bfps as predicted, at the moment, gail is most accurate. xx

i think i just found luna on ebay, does anyone know; is she newyork based, and the reading ask one question for $3? if so then i found her. lol
her ebay name is
heathermoonenchantments ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"