2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Congrats to you x

I haven't heard oh Cheryl do you have her link?
Oh let us know if she is right. X

I'm no going anywhere Lolam,
besides, I'm sure there are readings we can get while we are preggers ;-) xxx

Lol, there must be. We could start a whole new thread in the pregnancy section lol:thumbup:

i think i just found luna on ebay, does anyone know; is she newyork based, and the reading ask one question for $3? if so then i found her. lol
her ebay name is
heathermoonenchantments ??

If thats her then she has changed all her info since i got mine done two weeks ago. Checked the ebay listing for my purchased items, she is luna-psychic and located in Manchester. She still doesn't have any items listed for sale and she hasn't replied to my email!!

i think i just found luna on ebay, does anyone know; is she newyork based, and the reading ask one question for $3? if so then i found her. lol
her ebay name is

If thats her then she has changed all her info since i got mine done two weeks ago. Checked the ebay listing for my purchased items, she is luna-psychic and located in Manchester. She still doesn't have any items listed for sale and she hasn't replied to my email!!

Just found the luna you mean, that photo is a different person from the one in the photo on my ebay listing (she was a blonde haired, hippy looking girl). Been trying to copy the photo onto this post but cant figure out how to do it.

her ebay name is

If thats her then she has changed all her info since i got mine done two weeks ago

do you have the one you used? was she any good?x

Hi,
I've had a Gail, Panrosa, Luna and Babylove. Luna seems to have disappeared from ebay, but i would def recommend Gail. I think she is the best and she seems to be the most accurate. if you get one done, let us know so hispirits can add you. Gl. hope you get a good one. Fxxxd xx:thumbup:

Aww thankyou!! It's very exciting but I have a feeling she is going to say a year or two yet!
Will let you know Girlies just waiting on Gail and Sandra bur Sandra I paid on Tuesday and heard nothing back yet. X

Hi everyone,
Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP in April!! I was wondering if you could add me to the chart. Gail predicted an Augutst/September BFP for me. I also would like to try Panrosa. What is the email address for her? Thanks!

How do i get my reading done i would like one done please and thank you

Hey can I join too? Gail - may/June 2011 girl + September 2013 girl, Jenny renny - April/may 2011 boy xxxx

Hay .. can i be added to the list .. tested this morning and looks like gails got another one on her list .. she said id concieve march 2011 :) ... had to test 3 times to make sure it was right .. but BFP it was !! xxx :)

i'm going to be busy this norning, welcome girls, i'll add you all to the chart.

frankie girl, sorry darl' i though i already i had, i''l put you on 1st ;)

lolam well i got the reading for $3 anyway i though what have i got to loose. it was actually really lovely, not specific on dates but quite in depth for $3
i'll pop it on here in a bit, i just got up, gonna have a tea then i'll get to work!

Strawberrie
congratulations!!! i love all these predicted BFPs!! you must be over the moon!!!

xxxx

Yeah We Really Are Thank You .. Had To Do It Three Times And Was Convinced It Was Nagative .. Got The Other Half To Read The Instructions In The End ..Baby Dust To All ..xxx

Aww thankyou!! It's very exciting but I have a feeling she is going to say a year or two yet!
Will let you know Girlies just waiting on Gail and Sandra bur Sandra I paid on Tuesday and heard nothing back yet. X

hun, don't expect to, sandras pain in the ass. she took ages with mine, i kept chasing her up, she never replied to my emails tin the end i ask for my money back and thats when my reading continentally turns up, and it felt rushed, she has been right for some people, but i think most will agree she's very unreliable.
:dohh:

Hi everyone,
Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP in April!! I was wondering if you could add me to the chart. Gail predicted an Augutst/September BFP for me. I also would like to try Panrosa. What is the email address for her? Thanks!

hi hun, what sex did gail predict.
panrosa is on ebay xxxx

How do i get my reading done i would like one done please and thank you

hi hun,
the most accurate at the moment is Gail, she is on ebay and has her on site
pyschic123ukreadings.net

the most lovely readings are by psychic star and she is on ebay, get the £11 one its very indepth

Panrosa is on ebay, she also does very nice readings

jenny renny has her own site and is usa based
:hugs:

Hay .. can i be added to the list .. tested this morning and looks like gails got another one on her list .. she said id concieve march 2011 :) ... had to test 3 times to make sure it was right .. but BFP it was !! xxx :)

did she predict a girl or a boy darl'?? xxxxx

aw congrates hun....hispirits we have lots more hope for our ones to be right yay

who was ur other reading from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->