2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

aw congrates hun....hispirits we have lots more hope for our ones to be right yay

who was ur other reading from?

Luna, but not the Luna everyone else has used

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...y=102522&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_3712wt_1141

$3 bargain i'll post it up now, but i'll take it back off later to prevent any copycats:

The cards are showing you will likely conceive in the next year. They show a healthy pregnancy and baby. The cards show it is likely a girl.
The cards show a new beginning of happiness and joy a period in your life where you are satisfied.
The cards show that you will share a connection to the baby of a spiritual nature, like you have shared a past life together. You will feel such a strong bond to the baby especially as it grows.
The cards also show that you may move or redecorate because of the birth.
Carry a carnelian crystal near your belly button or under your mattress to help with pregnancy and conception.
Thank you,
Please email me for any clarification,
Blessings,
Luna

quite nice isn't it. x

that is a nice one things are looking good for may dam now im tempted

well it is only $3. :) May is looking fab hun! i'm so pleased we're getting so many bfp's, my dh husband scepticism is nearly non existent now with all my hard evidence :)
xx

lol awesome im still so so on mine as i got 2 for april one for june and 2 that just say 2011

whats her email? i think im going to get one

well i'd maybe try a babylove or psychic star if you were thinking of getting another one. they all guessed the same month for me, so you may get a majority if you have one of them, give you a bit more clarity :)
and to be honest out of the ones you have at the moment Gail is the most accurate, the next most accurate is babylove, so why not try her?

i had the $5 one at the bottom of the page xx

https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/services-psychic.html

oh whats a link to her id be interested in looking her up.im hoping im going to ov late this month im due tomoorow but wont get to do the deed

what did she say for you?

the link is on my last post heres what she said:

Thanks so much for letting me read for you! I really enjoyed it and pray you get all you desire. If you would like a more in depth reading about your future children and or anything else please visit my site ttcbabylovepredictions.com

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in MAY. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS MAY OR GIVE BIRTH NEXT MAY.I see a girl.
:hugs:

i told dh that i may need topping up with one a week until bfp to keep my positive and happy :rofl: lol

hahahhaah awesome im starting to get like that but trying my hardest not to think about it all

Hay .. can i be added to the list .. tested this morning and looks like gails got another one on her list .. she said id concieve march 2011 :) ... had to test 3 times to make sure it was right .. but BFP it was !! xxx :)

:happydance::happydance:Congrats!! :thumbup: This is getting more and more exciting everyday!!

Doesn't it lift your spirits! i hate to admit, but generally when i hear people are pregnant and having babies i always feel a bit resentful. :cry:
but i feel completely different about it when its on here,:happydance: i am so pleased that people are getting :bfp: because i know they deserve it just as much; it really makes me think it REALLY could be me next. where as when its people i know in real life i think its never going to be me.:nope:

My other thread that i stalk; cbfm stats, has a similar thing going with the chart, totting up the bfps that the cbfm has helped achieve, and i can't believe that our thread has got more bfps than that. (they have both been running about the same time)

science vs paranormal

and paranormal is winning by a long shot!!!

our motto should be like the xfiles; "i want to believe" lol xxx
:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi!!
I got my second reading from Panrosa. Hers was different than Gail's. Gail predicted: conceive Aug./Sept 2011- baby boy. Then baby girl born 2014.

Here is Panrosa's:
Tuning in around you and through my spirit guide i will look ahead for you in your quest to have a child ,
I sense a lady who cannot wait to be a mum , it is something that one day you have always hoped would come to pass , i am picking up a lot of tears and disappointments around this with you and i sense that you worry it will not happen , Diana i do not want you to worry , i know this is hard when you are trying for a child but it will help , spirit are showing me a child for you and you will be pregnant in the month of July 2011 , you will give birth to a baby girl in March 2012 and all will be well , baby will weigh around 8lb in weight and she will be perfect ,you will truly be the proud mum , spirit are also showing me one more child for you and are giving me the year 2014 , this baby will be a baby boy and he will complete your family , good luck Diana , sending you my love and best wishes for the future .

So they are similar as to timing and having one girl, one boy. Just off by a couple of months and the genders are switched timing wise!

If you could also add Panrosa's prediction (BFP July 2011) to the chart that would be great! Thanks :)

Hay .. can i be added to the list .. tested this morning and looks like gails got another one on her list .. she said id concieve march 2011 :) ... had to test 3 times to make sure it was right .. but BFP it was !! xxx :)

Congrats!!:happydance:

Oh I just realized that Gail and Panrosa's are more similar than I thought. Gail said I would get a positive test result in Aug.Sept and Panrosa said I would conceive in July. If I conceive in July I wouldn't actually get a BFP until Aug/Sept. So maybe it will really happen, LOL. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up!

Hey hispirits :)

Hows things huni well no bfp april but all readins have said may and even 1 said april cycle may bfp which is this cycle as im on cd1 n o cd11 so whoooop whoooop bring it on ive just read ur reading again from pscyhic star and well yes as predicted n i knew i would i caved n brought 1 myself lol not sure tho where 2 email my deatils 2 so i sent it through contact seller lol hope that would b ok so im looking 4ward 2 that 2 keep me goin 4 11 days hahaha hope ur ok huni and ive got my fx for our bfp MAY xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->