2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hey hispirits :)

Hows things huni well no bfp april but all readins have said may and even 1 said april cycle may bfp which is this cycle as im on cd1 n o cd11 so whoooop whoooop bring it on ive just read ur reading again from pscyhic star and well yes as predicted n i knew i would i caved n brought 1 myself lol not sure tho where 2 email my deatils 2 so i sent it through contact seller lol hope that would b ok so im looking 4ward 2 that 2 keep me goin 4 11 days hahaha hope ur ok huni and ive got my fx for our bfp MAY xxxxxxxxxxx

all good here darl'
my gail reading said april cycle bfp may. i've been getting highs all week on my cbfm so me n dh :sex: keeping the bases covered ;)
lol psychic star has been my favourite. she will email you within 24 hours to let you know how long til you get your reading,she's really good like that, expect to wait 3 or so days, but its worth the wait.
i know what you mean about keeping yourself going. i've resorted to getting cheapies to keep myself occupied, lol
i gotta another 15/16 days til testing
this is my 1st month using ff and cbfm and thats keeping me occupied, i'm sure the novelty will wear off if i still need there servces next month ;)
fx crossed 4 u 2 bbz, :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh I just realized that Gail and Panrosa's are more similar than I thought. Gail said I would get a positive test result in Aug.Sept and Panrosa said I would conceive in July. If I conceive in July I wouldn't actually get a BFP until Aug/Sept. So maybe it will really happen, LOL. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up!

sounds good to me. :hugs: can u just confirm for me who said girl/boy. x:shrug:

Hows things huni well no bfp april but all readins have said may and even 1 said april cycle may bfp which is this cycle as im on cd1 n o cd11 so whoooop whoooop bring it on ive just read ur reading again from pscyhic star and well yes as predicted n i knew i would i caved n brought 1 myself lol not sure tho where 2 email my deatils 2 so i sent it through contact seller lol hope that would b ok so im looking 4ward 2 that 2 keep me goin 4 11 days hahaha hope ur ok huni and ive got my fx for our bfp MAY xxxxxxxxxxx

all good here darl'
my gail reading said april cycle bfp may. i've been getting highs all week on my cbfm so me n dh :sex: keeping the bases covered ;)
lol psychic star has been my favourite. she will email you within 24 hours to let you know how long til you get your reading,she's really good like that, expect to wait 3 or so days, but its worth the wait.
i know what you mean about keeping yourself going. i've resorted to getting cheapies to keep myself occupied, lol
this is my 1st month using ff and cbfm and thats keeping me occupied, i'm sure the novelty will wear off if i still need there servces next month ;)

thats good then with all the highs hey :) ull b wearing urselfs out lol with all the :sex::sex: ur reading very detaild thats what i like about gail when she was talkin about my nanna ive started like a journal n put all my reading in there so i can keep lookin at them just 2 keep me in good spirits lol have u had another good 1s then recently i think by lookin on my siggy ive had them all lol ooooh i like ff quite addicted to my chart lol n if i dnt get bfp this month im gonna treat myself 2 a cbfm i think fx 4 our :bfp: this cycle
:hugs: n :kiss:
:dust::dust::dust:

all good here darl'

thats good then with all the highs hey :) ull b wearing urselfs out lol with all the :sex::sex: ur reading very detaild thats what i like about gail when she was talkin about my nanna ive started like a journal n put all my reading in there so i can keep lookin at them just 2 keep me in good spirits lol have u had another good 1s then recently i think by lookin on my siggy ive had them all lol ooooh i like ff quite addicted to my chart lol n if i dnt get bfp this month im gonna treat myself 2 a cbfm i think fx 4 our :bfp: this cycle
:hugs: n :kiss:
:dust::dust::dust:

snap, me too. i got a journal online its really lovely, it goes though ttc,pregnancy and birth.
i've kept all mine and saved them in a word document
you haven't had a sandra, but tbh i wouldn't bother, she has been accurate but you have to chase her for it, i didn't like my reading much. theres cherri, but again the wait is ages, zodiac ordered one weeks ago and still hasn't had it
i got a $3 one off ebay yesterday from luna in NY, not the luna others have had, it wasn't specific with dates, but it was nice for $3

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...y=102522&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_3712wt_1141

i ordered mine yesterday at 4pm and it had arrived when i woke up this morning, i posted the reading a few pages back.

Theres a suzy some people have used too. i have been scaling the net to see if i can find some new targets but no luck. :shrug:

i got my cbfm brand new of ebay for £49, had to buy the sticks still. it a nifty little thing really.especially if your unsure of fertile times, i mean me a dh religiosly :sex: once a day since we been getting highs, its got us quite motivated, we'd probably be doing every other day without; and maybe some days we'd b lazy and skip, coz we r sooo lazy!! and i wouldn't have thought i had all these fertile opportunities leading up to ov. so if i get my :bfp: this month i'll be giving cbfm and psychics the :thumbup:
:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So I FINALLY got my Cherri reading- I must say I'm a bit disappointed. She just did this reading and did not pick up on the fact that I am already pregnant. I also do not like the "birth month OR conceive month OR month you find out in" I think readings like that are so vague.

Anyway- she picked up on a few things- but she's wrong on the relation. Like she says I'm going to have a girl, she'll work in a bank, not teller but back office (see below) . Well I am the Human Resources Manager of a Bank. Maybe she picked up on that?

Also, there are some similarities on how she described my "future daughter" but for my current daughter who is about to turn 14- like being carefree, enjoyable, kid at heart, etc...

So anyway, I'm rather disappointed, especially after all this wait.

They show you guys having a Girl and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter they show her as someone who si always polite, well thought out. I am seeing her as carefree and enjoyable to be around. Always has this fresh type attitude about life. Always happy and just someone who is a kid at heart. Shes got a way of being silly and getting everyone laughing.

I think that you are going to find her to be someone who is always going to try and be the one that does her best. Shes always creative about it though so is not always going to exactly as the instructions say. I think that this is actually going to drive you crazy because they show you as a bit more of a perfectionist and prefer things to be perfect.

I am seeing her as spunky and often encouraging you to "find your wild side". At the age of 16, is often the type of person who talks about places that shes going to want to travel and actually encourages you to go on a mother/daughter trip with her when she graduates. You both will love to spend time with each other.

I am seeing her as someone who is always going to want to work. At 16 getting various jobs. Shes actually the type of person who seems to be really good with money. often saving what she gets and putting it away for a "rainy day". Always considered to be really thrifty with her money and not willing to part with it for just anything.

When it comes to career paths, they show her working in a bank. I am not seeing this as a teller, but more of a position within the back.

When ti comes to marriage I Am seeing her closer to 25. They will have two boys of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Hay .. can i be added to the list .. tested this morning and looks like gails got another one on her list .. she said id concieve march 2011 :) ... had to test 3 times to make sure it was right .. but BFP it was !! xxx :)

S happy for you, Congratulations xxxx :happydance:

Doesn't it lift your spirits! i hate to admit, but generally when i hear people are pregnant and having babies i always feel a bit resentful. :cry:
but i feel completely different about it when its on here,:happydance: i am so pleased that people are getting :bfp: because i know they deserve it just as much; it really makes me think it REALLY could be me next. where as when its people i know in real life i think its never going to be me.:nope:

My other thread that i stalk; cbfm stats, has a similar thing going with the chart, totting up the bfps that the cbfm has helped achieve, and i can't believe that our thread has got more bfps than that. (they have both been running about the same time)

science vs paranormal

and paranormal is winning by a long shot!!!

our motto should be like the xfiles; "i want to believe" lol xxx

:rofl: Go team xfiles!!
I have to be honest, when i joined this thread i took it with a bit of a pinch of salt, and thought it would be lighthearted distraction from all the waiting.
But, it really has made a big difference to my frame of mind. Im not stressing any more, im really optimistic that mine might come true, and im genuinely delighted to see so many of our ladies get their :bfp: Looking at the other threads, i think we have an above average success rate. i hope they keep on coming and we all get one.
Hispirits, that was a nice reading from Luna. $3- what a bargain!!
So, where is everyone cycle wise? I know im not due my :bfp: until June, but im still trying and in the tww atm. I'm off to florida in three weeks, so if im out this cycle, maybe i will conceive on hols and my prediction will be spot on. If not, i will be looking for some new psychic to read for me lol xx

Hey hisp sorry I can't remember your name now I cane in here to write.
After reading about the Luna you posted the other day I went ahead and ordered me one it came back but I'm not that happy with her she said me and my bf will brake up,no marriage or kids her readings are done by tarot. When I replied she changed it. I had a psychic reading with sone info she said about my relationship that nobody would know?
Gave me tons if info and I feel Comfy with her because the things she said. I then got my friends to give her ago it was £3 for five questions.and has over 2,500 anazging feedback with people saying the can't belueve what she told them so I'm happy lol Sandra is very good to but I
Still waiting!!
Gail aswell but I think her readings are dint Monday to Friday.

Oh I wrote in another thread about thus Luna you write about and the whole group turned on me :( saying they didn't talk about a Luna in here and I must be her and they wanted to report me! What crazy junk.

Also has anyone had a tarot reading what's your views? I don't get Hiw it's like the luck if the draw which card you get! How can they say thus crazy stuff! X

Adlai excuse the spellings I have just read over I'm on my iPhones Internet and I think it's changing the words it's on auto spell checker lol

So I FINALLY got my Cherri reading- I must say I'm a bit disappointed. She just did this reading and did not pick up on the fact that I am already pregnant. I also do not like the "birth month OR conceive month OR month you find out in" I think readings like that are so vague.

Anyway- she picked up on a few things- but she's wrong on the relation. Like she says I'm going to have a girl, she'll work in a bank, not teller but back office (see below) . Well I am the Human Resources Manager of a Bank. Maybe she picked up on that?

Also, there are some similarities on how she described my "future daughter" but for my current daughter who is about to turn 14- like being carefree, enjoyable, kid at heart, etc...

So anyway, I'm rather disappointed, especially after all this wait.

They show you guys having a Girl and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter they show her as someone who si always polite, well thought out. I am seeing her as carefree and enjoyable to be around. Always has this fresh type attitude about life. Always happy and just someone who is a kid at heart. Shes got a way of being silly and getting everyone laughing.

I think that you are going to find her to be someone who is always going to try and be the one that does her best. Shes always creative about it though so is not always going to exactly as the instructions say. I think that this is actually going to drive you crazy because they show you as a bit more of a perfectionist and prefer things to be perfect.

I am seeing her as spunky and often encouraging you to "find your wild side". At the age of 16, is often the type of person who talks about places that shes going to want to travel and actually encourages you to go on a mother/daughter trip with her when she graduates. You both will love to spend time with each other.

I am seeing her as someone who is always going to want to work. At 16 getting various jobs. Shes actually the type of person who seems to be really good with money. often saving what she gets and putting it away for a "rainy day". Always considered to be really thrifty with her money and not willing to part with it for just anything.

When it comes to career paths, they show her working in a bank. I am not seeing this as a teller, but more of a position within the back.

When ti comes to marriage I Am seeing her closer to 25. They will have two boys of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

well there are some facts in there, such a shame there a bit muddled and such a shame you had to wait so long! but it nice and in depth :coffee:
i hope you felling well hunny :hugs:
have you been in the 1st trimestar chat yet? xx

Hey hisp sorry I can't remember your name now I cane in here to write.
After reading about the Luna you posted the other day I went ahead and ordered me one it came back but I'm not that happy with her she said me and my bf will brake up,no marriage or kids her readings are done by tarot. When I replied she changed it. I had a psychic reading with sone info she said about my relationship that nobody would know?
Gave me tons if info and I feel Comfy with her because the things she said. I then got my friends to give her ago it was £3 for five questions.and has over 2,500 anazging feedback with people saying the can't belueve what she told them so I'm happy lol Sandra is very good to but I
Still waiting!!
Gail aswell but I think her readings are dint Monday to Friday.

Oh I wrote in another thread about thus Luna you write about and the whole group turned on me :( saying they didn't talk about a Luna in here and I must be her and they wanted to report me! What crazy junk.

Also has anyone had a tarot reading what's your views? I don't get Hiw it's like the luck if the draw which card you get! How can they say thus crazy stuff! X

sorry it wasn't what you expected. but its was only $3 i knew it was a little gamble when i got mine, and at the end of the day although they give us hope they should be taken light heartedly and as a bit of fun.
luna they are referring to is one people have used for a while ,this $3 luna is based in NY and its the 1st time she's been used for this sort of thing. the luna that has been used in ttc is based in manchester and does proper conception readings.
on the other hand; and you may not like this, she only told you what she believes will happen, and the fact that she told you that and didn't try to smooth it over, i think is probably a good thing (not saying its true) what i'm getting at is my sandra reading was almost generic and could have been given to anyone and it came across as if it was trying to be pleasing.
i think you have to commend these people if they say it how they (believe) it is, because at the end of the day they are making money out of it.
:thumbup:

Doesn't it lift your spirits! i hate to admit, but generally when i hear people are pregnant and having babies i always feel a bit resentful. :cry:
but i feel completely different about it when its on here,:happydance: i am so pleased that people are getting :bfp: because i know they deserve it just as much; it really makes me think it REALLY could be me next. where as when its people i know in real life i think its never going to be me.:nope:

My other thread that i stalk; cbfm stats, has a similar thing going with the chart, totting up the bfps that the cbfm has helped achieve, and i can't believe that our thread has got more bfps than that. (they have both been running about the same time)

science vs paranormal

and paranormal is winning by a long shot!!!

our motto should be like the xfiles; "i want to believe" lol xxx

:rofl: Go team xfiles!!
I have to be honest, when i joined this thread i took it with a bit of a pinch of salt, and thought it would be lighthearted distraction from all the waiting.
But, it really has made a big difference to my frame of mind. Im not stressing any more, im really optimistic that mine might come true, and im genuinely delighted to see so many of our ladies get their :bfp: Looking at the other threads, i think we have an above average success rate. i hope they keep on coming and we all get one.
Hispirits, that was a nice reading from Luna. $3- what a bargain!!
So, where is everyone cycle wise? I know im not due my :bfp: until June, but im still trying and in the tww atm. I'm off to florida in three weeks, so if im out this cycle, maybe i will conceive on hols and my prediction will be spot on. If not, i will be looking for some new psychic to read for me lol xx

ooo florida you lucky devil. eat lots of food for me :haha: i love the food out there its the only reason i go . make sure you got to harry potter world too it looks awesome! have you been before?
i definitely think you will conceive when your there!
we'll as of today i'm in the tww. (still haven't peaked on cbfm) wish it would hurry, i'm getting the feeling poor dh thinks i'm stalking him for :sex: last night was the 1st time this week i could see he totally weren't up for it, (usualy no stopping him :rofl:) (tbh, i could've given it a miss too)
i peaked on my ff this morning so i'm kinda thinking maybe ov now but as its my 1st month with cbfm its just getting to know me.

i think we're running out of psychics hun, i've been searching but i think we may end up reusing the old ones if these predictions don't come true .
xx
:hugs::kiss:
:dust:

Mornin ladies ;) yaaaay 4 ur peak hispirits im cd2 now only roughly 9-11 days left lol i know how u feel about running out of pschics ive been searching this afternoon and cant find any :( im still waiting for confermation that star got my message lol hope i did it right arrrrgh lol xxx

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Frankie girl, we are both slated for July:thumbup:

Whew, you ladies have been busy! I need to keep up:sleep:

Sweetcakes, I know what you mean about auto correct, it really keeps you on your toes:haha: check out www.damnyouautocorrect.com, it made me laugh so hard I cried! :rofl:

So is Luna psychic sneaking into forums and spying or something?

Hispirits-sending a ton of :dust: your way:)

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Sweetcakes, I know what you mean about auto correct, it really keeps you on your toes:haha: check out www.damnyouautocorrect.com, it made me laugh so hard I cried! :rofl:

hey girl
how you been?
i'm not sure of the luna thing but it maybe the reason y the original luna hasn't listed anything for a while :shrug:
i do know that Gail used to come on here, i read a thread with her in it a couples of days ago but decided not to tell you all because it might have dampened your spirits.
it wasn't any spying or nothing, some people were saying bad stuff about her and her readings and she came on to correct it, but it was about a year ago. and hey at the end of the day she still is most accurate :thumbup:

i am so tired today i feel like the lifes been sucked out of me, :sleep:
i think it may be casue ov.

hope ur having a good wkend hun.
xx

Mornin ladies ;) yaaaay 4 ur peak hispirits im cd2 now only roughly 9-11 days left lol i know how u feel about running out of pschics ive been searching this afternoon and cant find any :( im still waiting for confermation that star got my message lol hope i did it right arrrrgh lol xxx

i think i must have typed something worng hun, i haven't peaked yet :shrug:
this is psychicstars email [email protected]
:hugs:

xxx

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

hey girl
how you been?
i'm not sure of the luna thing but it maybe the reason y the original luna hasn't listed anything for a while :shrug:
i do know that Gail used to come on here, i read a thread with her in it a couples of days ago but decided not to tell you all because it might have dampened your spirits.
it wasn't any spying or nothing, some people were saying bad stuff about her and her readings and she came on to correct it, but it was about a year ago. and hey at the end of the day she still is most accurate :thumbup:

i am so tired today i feel like the lifes been sucked out of me, :sleep:
i think it may be casue ov.

hope ur having a good wkend hun.
xx

Doing good:flower: loving this rainy day! My DP is going to do laundry for me tomorrow so I don't have to go out in the rain:). It made my day! I hate going to the laundry mat.:growlmad:

As far as psychics coming on here, I guess I'd want to know if i was her, what people were saying about me and also if my predictions were right or not. :shrug:

Does the CBFM tell you when you've O'd? If I don't get my :bfp: this summer I'm totally getting one of those! :thumbup:
Rest up! You still got some :sex:'n to do:haha:
:spermy::dust::spermy:

basically how it works is
you switch it on on day 1 ; the day af arrives.
you have a 6 hour window to switch it on each day, so if on day 1 you switch it on at 9am for the rest of that cycle you would have to turn it on between 6am - 12pm; 3 hours before and 3 hours after day one start time.
so you just switch it on once a day at your chosen time slot and it counts through the days until day 6, on day 6 a test strip will flash which i when you then poas and pop it into the monitor & it reads you sample and in 10 mins will either come back as low, high or peak. so it pin points all your fertile days and if :sex: on your high and peak days it can increase your chances each month by 89% and in most cases :bfp: by the second month of using it.
the first cycle it gets to know you and your hormone levels, which is why i think i haven't peaked yet, i've read alot of woman don't peak in the first month, but some have still conceived despite this.
its very clever, i've still been doing my ff and testing of opks too, but the opk i been using are the cheap strips you get on ebay and i don't think they are working :growlmad:
i think i've ov now but can't be too sure, but i'm so tired today which i think may mean i have. if i get my bfp this cycle or next the i would definitely recommend it, especially if your unsure of ur fertile days or your cycles irregular.
:hugs:
:dust::dust::bfp::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"