2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

You poor thing :hugs:
Is it out of the blue? is there anyway you both can work it out?
xxxx

Yer he just said to me on saturday evening " I don't love you any more i think thats it for us"
Then he went off to the pub

OMG!! Thats a terrible thing to do!! Has he spoken to you about it today?

Hes just talking to me like ima mate, no hugs, kisses anything :(

He sounds like he's being very insensitive and selfish. :growlmad: you deserve better than that. I feel so sad for you, you poor thing.
:hugs:
His loss darling. :hugs: xxxx

Oooh sweetie, thats such a shame. Is it possible he has stuff on his mind at the minute? Have you tried talking to him about what he said?

yup he just said theres nothing to say hes said it.Rang his mum and she said its out of the blue, hes away until wednesday now so will see if the time away gives him what he needs.
Hope it isnt over for us tho

Could it be the stress of ttc.
When my and dh tried 1st time round, which lead to iui we nearly split up, it was to much for him at the time. Men can be funny with these sort of things. Xxx

it could be but he hasnt said anything about it?he leaves it down to me to work out where i am in my cycle etc.

yup he just said theres nothing to say hes said it.Rang his mum and she said its out of the blue, hes away until wednesday now so will see if the time away gives him what he needs.
Hope it isnt over for us tho

Maybe some time out will make him think again, but i wouldn't give him too much time. No matter what is going on with him you deserve better than that, If he isn't happy he should talk to you about it, not drop stuff on you like that then walk out the door. Sorry to sound harsh but sometimes we put up with crap when we shouldnt. I really hope he gives himself a kick up the a*** and you both sort it out xx

Yeah, my dh does too. Maybe he isn't ready for a baby? It's unfair to leave you in the lurch like this with no explanation. Maybe he will clear his head and come back Wednesday with an explanation.:hugs:
Xxxxx

Could it be the stress of ttc.
When my and dh tried 1st time round, which lead to iui we nearly split up, it was to much for him at the time. Men can be funny with these sort of things. Xxx

I agree, my DP gets weird when I start to get "pushy" telling him we need to have sex. He doesn't like to be told what to do in general. They seem so bad at sorting through their emotions and expressing themselves, it's like sometimes they'd much rather give up than put in any effort to work things out.
I hope he comes to his senses.

Yeah I toally agree with tallmom & lolam x
Try to keep your chin up sweetie. You deserve to be treated so much better than this. I'll be thinking of you. If you need to tlk don't hesitate, I'll be here
Xx

thanks ladies so glad i have you guys to rant to lol.
Heres hoping it all comes right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"