2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

:hugs:
ohhh its so cold here today, im off sick again managed to lose my voice lol hopefully tho I can get on top of my assingments ek

You know where to find us if you need to rant some more. Keep your chin up chick.
Hugs to you xx

i want to believe!

Frankie girl, we are both slated for july:thumbup:

Whew, you ladies have been busy! I need to keep up:sleep:

Sweetcakes, i know what you mean about auto correct, it really keeps you on your toes:haha: Check out www.damnyouautocorrect.com, it made me laugh so hard i cried! :rofl:

So is luna psychic sneaking into forums and spying or something?

Hispirits-sending a ton of :dust: Your way:)

omg so funny lol i lovd that auto correct, well mine havent been that bad but it made me laugh lol thankyou my lovely xx

i know i want to believe in them too, but i think you are all right not to look into it too much. i did have a good reading tho which i am happy with i hope she is right.
she has good feedback have any of you had her? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320570995000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sandra im still waiting on her. i dont know of any more good psychics yet but im serching on ebay :) x

:hugs:
ohhh its so cold here today, im off sick again managed to lose my voice lol hopefully tho I can get on top of my assingments ek

Hope you feel better! Both ways!

i want to believe!

Sweetcakes, i know what you mean about auto correct, it really keeps you on your toes:haha: Check out www.damnyouautocorrect.com, it made me laugh so hard i cried! :rofl:

omg so funny lol i lovd that auto correct, well mine havent been that bad but it made me laugh lol thankyou my lovely xx

That site is the best! The more I read the harder I laugh! Glad you enjoyed it:)

I got my readings back from both Star and Ruby (or I think she's known as babylove here). Star says conception or 1st scan in June. Ruby says conception or find out in May or birth in May 2012.
So basically all my readings are adding up to May being my month! AF should be here on the 22nd and I've never been more anxious for her to hurry up, so I can start this cycle!

i know i want to believe in them too, but i think you are all right not to look into it too much. i did have a good reading tho which i am happy with i hope she is right.
she has good feedback have any of you had her? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320570995000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Sandra im still waiting on her. i dont know of any more good psychics yet but im serching on ebay :) x

i brought one, did you say they were quick response?
i got to think of 5 questions now :dohh:

I got my readings back from both Star and Ruby (or I think she's known as babylove here). Star says conception or 1st scan in June. Ruby says conception or find out in May or birth in May 2012.
So basically all my readings are adding up to May being my month! AF should be here on the 22nd and I've never been more anxious for her to hurry up, so I can start this cycle!

i was like that last cycle
i was so adamant that may was going to be my my month i get my bfp i started planning :haha: ( it made the time got quick)
i got dh to book the week off around ov
i got concieve plus
got a cbfm and test sticks
stocked up on opks
stocked up on prenatal vitamins, baby asprin, omega 3
finally started a ff and got my themometre
had some readings :blush:
so as soon as i got a high on my cbfm i made a den in the lounge, made a bed on the floor and me and dh pretty much lived there all last week :happydance:
it was actually really lovely, because we just relaxed and chilled out all week,(and obviously :sex:) he's gone back to work today :cry: and i'm still getting highs :growlmad:
i brought the cheap opks, and they haven't come up with a strong positive line yet, but i'm sure ov has been and gone.
i'll update the chart for you later darl'
xx
:hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

i want to believe!

haha loved the website. Lmao :rofl:
How is everyone today? Got a day off work today and not really sure what to do with it. Probably do some shopping for my holiday. Been about six years seven years since ive been to florida, cant wait to try all the new rides. Harry potter especially.

Hispirits- i fancy giving the cbfm a try. Think if i dont get my :bfp: in june i might invest in one. Weird about your missing ov this month, i didnt get mine on my opks either. Got two lines but a neg on:dust::dust::dust::dust: my usual ov day, the next day i got an almost + then the next i got a def -. Think i ovd in between tests cos i usually ov within hours of my +. Anyway :sex: the whole weekend so hopefully i got it.

Hope we all get it this month, we all deserve it x

i've been looking into it online because its really bugging me!
i've read people have got bfp with out positive opks, sometimes your surge maybe at night and easily missed.
i'm still getting highs on cbfm and my ff peaked yesterday and stayed up today so i'm assume i have ov? what do you think? are you any good with ff? if you are can you peak at me chart lemme no when u think i ov.:shrug: i am confussed.com

i got a little job to do this afternoon, i arranged a mini kids event for the royal wedding and they've called me in to foresee it, but a can't be arsed, i'm still sitting in my jammies :haha:

i'm so jealous your going to florida,i'm fantasising about the buffet breakfast :cloud9: mmmm mmm :haha:
did you watch the news today, 2 tourists got shot there; so be careful,:friends: they had ventured into a none touristy area.:hugs:

i hope dvxvxn is ok today xx

I was charting everything this past few months and it was all like clockwork, always ovd on cd12 (always ovd about 8 hours or so after my +opk). Was hard taking my temp every day at yhe same time cos i work shifts. Decided to relax a bit about it all this month so havent been charting. Just used the opk and missed it!! That will teach me to think ive got mother nature all figured out lol. Think i ovd during the night, so fxxxd. You seem to be getting loads of high days. If you are bding them all you must be exhausted, though i bet your dh is loving it. Fxxd you got the right time too. Didnt gail say this is your month coming up?? I believe!!! I bet you get it!!
Sounds like a great wee day you have planned, bet you enjoy it when you get there. Im going a bit of shopping then visiting my mum, not very exciting lol.
Hope you have a great day and the weather stays good. Hugs and good wishes to you xx

Hi Ladies, please could I join? I've only had one reading so far and am waiting on a Jenny Renny and Psychic Star. Where do you go to get a reading by Gail? She seems really accurate!!

i brought one, did you say they were quick response?
i got to think of 5 questions now :dohh:

I loved her reading and It was a bargain for £3 I got my Friend to get one who already has a little girl she told her your have Another girl October 2012!!
She had my bf and relationship down to a T, things I hadn't really told many only close family which shocked me but I hope she isn't a fake one !! And is right.
Yes she got back go me within 4 hours but I did buy it around 2pm uk time. so she is in America I worked it out as she prob dose it in there morning. Lol suspense!!

Xx

Sure thing. Gail is psychic123readingsuk.net. I think xxx

i've been looking into it online because its really bugging me!
i've read people have got bfp with out positive opks, sometimes your surge maybe at night and easily missed.
i'm still getting highs on cbfm and my ff peaked yesterday and stayed up today so i'm assume i have ov? what do you think? are you any good with ff? if you are can you peak at me chart lemme no when u think i ov.:shrug: i am confussed.com

i got a little job to do this afternoon, i arranged a mini kids event for the royal wedding and they've called me in to foresee it, but a can't be arsed, i'm still sitting in my jammies :haha:

i'm so jealous your going to florida,i'm fantasising about the buffet breakfast :cloud9: mmmm mmm :haha:
did you watch the news today, 2 tourists got shot there; so be careful,:friends: they had ventured into a none touristy area.:hugs:

i hope dvxvxn is ok today xx

Good day everyone!
Hispirits, your chart looks good! I think you have O'd cuz your temps went up :thumbup: it's looking very good so far:) now for the long 2WW. I'm sending lots of :dust: your way. Maybe you can do some visualizations of your egg being fertilized and it being all glowy and warm and healthy. Power of the mind! Hope you don't think im:wacko: :haha:

I'm trying not to jinx it but I had a temp dip today which means I'm gearing up for O! I'm psyched because I always have long cycles and if I DO actually O, that means it will be a regular length cycle for me:) I will be so psyched if I O!:happydance: Who knows maybe May will be my :bfp: month too. :thumbup:
I have the cheap OPKs and the clearblue digital OPKs too. Yesterday the cheap ones looked almost positive but the clear blue digital said negative. I'll be curious to see what the OPKs say today. But I can't rest until I get home. Yesterday was the full moon! I always O around the full moon, weird huh?

Hispirits, I'll b chart stalking u;)

Have a great day everyone!
I hope Dvxvxn is doing okay too

Thank you Hispirits, have just sent off for Gail prediction. Must make sure I get to the bank statement before DH! He'll think I've gone nuts and then go nuts at how many predictions I've bought!:shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->