2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

oh yes i hope so too. gail said i'd conceive in april get bfp in may. how long is your cycle? i'm on cd5.
we may be testing around the same time?

how exciting, we could be bump buddies hehehe ;)
xxxx

ooooo, fingers crossed, have you had any symptoms?? not that they can be reliable at this point.;)
xxxxx

Lol..no. I've been fighting a cold so any crappy feelings are connected to that. And I woke up this morning with a migraine too which is making my stomach feel queazy....but that could just be a sign of AF comming.

wooh gail and jenny said april for me :D lets hope we get it lol wed be due around the same time lol. Well my last cycle was 46days which is the longest ever but its normally between 26-28 im on cd5 as well :D

ooooo, fingers crossed, have you had any symptoms?? not that they can be reliable at this point.;)
xxxxx

Lol..no. I've been fighting a cold so any crappy feelings are connected to that. And I woke up this morning with a migraine too which is making my stomach feel queazy....but that could just be a sign of AF comming.

oh dear :hugs: i hope you feel better soon hunxxx

wooh gail and jenny said april for me :D lets hope we get it lol wed be due around the same time lol. Well my last cycle was 46days which is the longest ever but its normally between 26-28 im on cd5 as well :D

excellent, my cycle is 28 days every month, like a clock :witch: always comes on a sunday ( which will be 1st may) but if she doesn't show i'll test on the monday.
i've had 4 prediciton for bfp in may, but :witch: is due twice in may, again on the 29th. :shrug: so i have two chance which is pretty awesome ;) xxxx

I guess Ive just started on a new cycle as well. If I have another regular cycle this time, AF will be due the beginning of may. Last cycle I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate:(

I should get my psychic star reading tomorrow!! :)

I guess Ive just started on a new cycle as well. If I have another regular cycle this time, AF will be due the beginning of may. Last cycle I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate:(

I should get my psychic star reading tomorrow!! :)

ooo we'll all be poas together then! i can't wait for you to get your star reading tallmom, i hope its lovely for you xx xx x

excellent, my cycle is 28 days every month, like a clock :witch: always comes on a sunday ( which will be 1st may) but if she doesn't show i'll test on the monday.
i've had 4 prediciton for bfp in may, but :witch: is due twice in may, again on the 29th. :shrug: so i have two chance which is pretty awesome ;) xxxx

im thinking of getting a panrose one just to even it out but april is feeling lucky

have you read anyone elses? they really nice, but psychic star was my favorite.i'll post them both if you wanna read? xx panrosa is very quick, star takes a bit longer ,but worth the wait. xx x

oh that would be cool these are mine:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that began in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 21st.- jenny

gail said conception of a boy in april 2011 :D

ohhh exciting i think i might have to get a star one she gets really in depth

i know its great!
the things she picked up on were very good. i'm an artist, both me and my husband love music, my husband has the most beautiful blue eyes, when i was born i had a thick mop of hair, i have the darker colouring, so i was very impressed by that, my kids will definateltly be around art and music as they grow up so if her predicition comes true and they take an iterest in it i'd be over the moon. :yipee:after i got the reading i emailed her to say how much i loved it and told her where she had been accurate, she said that i must encourage my son in his music because that was one of the most prominant things she picked up on and she feels he'll do well in it.
lol i could have a rock star son lol:rofl: xx

Wow...while that reading was great, I'm almost hesitant to get such an indepth reading. It's like I don't want to "look for things". Know what I mean?

Yeah I know. I didn't know what to expect when I brought it, but I was pleased I did. Xxx

Hi ladies,
All my predictions are for June, so it looks like you are all going to get your bfp soon and leave me on this board all alone lol!! My dh is the most cynical person, but even he is quite impressed there are two accurate bfp already.
I'm on cd8, and i always get my +o on cd12, dd away for the weekend with her gp, so a busy weekend of dtd lol (sorry for the tmi), just in case.
Maybe i will get my bfp a earlier x

Hi ladies,
All my predictions are for June, so it looks like you are all going to get your bfp soon and leave me on this board all alone lol!! My dh is the most cynical person, but even he is quite impressed there are two accurate bfp already.
I'm on cd8, and i always get my +o on cd12, dd away for the weekend with her gp, so a busy weekend of dtd lol (sorry for the tmi), just in case.
Maybe i will get my bfp a earlier x

Both my predictions were for July:) You won't be last in line. :thumbup:
My DP was picking on me for getting them. He is VERY skeptical, it's annoying. I can't wait to prove him wrong;)
I can't wait till I get my star reading! I hope it comes tomorrow, mine was the in-depth reading too:)

Hey i'm not going to leave if i get a bfp, i'm really proud of this thread, i'm on a mission with this thread to prove all the skeptics wrong and also to show other ladies who need there sprits uplifting while ttc which are th most reliable mediums to get a reading from.:thumbup:
lolam and tallmom, my husband was soo skeptical too it really hacked me off, :growlmad:because they made me feel so positive, so i had a word, he said he was skeptical because he didn 't want me getting my hopes up and the being disaappointed, i explained to him i have ben disappointed every month for nearly 5 years! this is making me feel positive and hopefully and light and bouncy, :dance: and if it doesn't come true, well i've wasted a bit of money and its just another month like all the others. :shrug:
He got it after that, and then i got my Star reading and he was really impressed with that; :smug:so he's not completely into it now, but his humouring me which is enough ( i mean God, forbid if he did "believe" and they were wrong, think of his poor pride,lol), he's not saying anything bad about it now, making me feel like a crack pot which is the main thing, lol
i hope you get a lovely reading from star today tallmom :hugs:
also a good thing for you guys to do this month is say your "practising" for the real thing next month :) that way you can have a bit of no pressure ttc fun, will also make you feel all refreshed and reenergised for ttc in May. xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

ladies...have some news....seems that both prediction were wrong, close, but wrong. I got my :bfp: this morning!!:happydance:

oh wow congratulations, you must be over the moon. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"