2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Congrats on all the BFPs! And so sorry for the BFNs this month, but I heard that predictions for BFPs in a certain month can sometimes result in a BFP from a cycle starting that month so don't count yourselves out completely! FX for this cycle!!

Hispirits, I agree that your chart looks more like you O'd on cd14 than 12. Nice to see your temps so high. FX for you! (I admire you abstaining from poas until the end of the week. I know myself, I wouldn't be able to!)

I've heard Mary's name thrown around a bit... where do you find her?

Hey hispirits

What do you think of babyloves predictions?

well they seem to be quite accurate. i don't think they are long or in depth. but she catching up to gail with accuracy and has probably done half as many so definitely worth ago.
i didn't particularly like Sandras reading, she took forever and only when i asked for my money back did she send me the reading and it felt, a bit rushed and there was nothing i could relate to at all, the same for the mary reading i had.
But i really like my sky and star on they were nice and i related to what they were saying.
xx

Thanks hispirits

I have ordered a babylove one do let's see what she says :)

well my frer was a bfn
i put my ff back on advanced setting and it moved my cross hairs up two days so 10dpo today, which makes my chart look quite different to last month now, but hey-ho. and it had two small dips the last two days. so i'm leaving it alone now no more testing til the end of the week and not obsessing about ff, i'm putting my temp in in the morning and not looking at it until friday xxxx

Don't worry, your still not out yet!!:hugs:

:dust:

well my frer was a bfn
i put my ff back on advanced setting and it moved my cross hairs up two days so 10dpo today, which makes my chart look quite different to last month now, but hey-ho. and it had two small dips the last two days. so i'm leaving it alone now no more testing til the end of the week and not obsessing about ff, i'm putting my temp in in the morning and not looking at it until friday xxxx

yeah i know, i'm still hopefull, exhausted and cranky, but hopeful :winkwink:

well my frer was a bfn

I still have a really good feeling about this cycle:thumbup:

well my frer was a bfn

I still have a really good feeling about this cycle:thumbup:

if i'm honest all my instincts (& symptoms) are telling me i am.i've thought about it, and its definitely not in my head, i keep telling myself are you sure your feeling this?, and me myself and i have come to the conclusion we are feeling it, it is not in our heads :winkwink:
My last two pregnancys i didn't get bfp til after af was due, so i maybe i thats the way it is with me.
And if its not and it is in my head i'll cry for a day:cry: and then start again :winkwink:
But for the time being, no more testing this week, i'm gonna assume i am, becasue i feel like i am and see what happens at the weekend:shrug:

Hi hispirits

Your not out until the :witch: shows. Just had an email from babylove to ask if I wanted to pay more money for a same day reading. A little off putting.

lol i think she did that to me too i said not your alright thanks,lol, i was a bit put off too
this is what i got from her

Hmmmmm that is short and sweet, let's see what she comes up with. She asked a lot of details in comparison to Gail.

Ps your chart is looking good! Fingers and toes crossed for you :dust:

d'u think? i hope it goes up soon . if you want a nice reassuring one ge the more expensive star one or a sky one, sky told me about the daughter i would have and the way she describde her, she could have been descriding me,

DELETED

i was blown away, because thats me to a tee, appart from the skinny bit ;) i loath myself most of the time, it made me think about it though because i don't want my kids to see me concerned with the way i look all the time and they pick up on it.

there was more, nice reassuring stuff to ;)

Yeah definately, your well above the coverline and still only 10dpo :) fingers crossed for the weekend for testing

Wow that's in-depth. How much did it cost?

X

Yeah definately, your well above the coverline and still only 10dpo :) fingers crossed for the weekend for testing

Wow that's in-depth. How much did it cost?

X

i cant remember

i got it here, i think :dohh:
https://askpsychicsky.webs.com/conceptionandpregnancy.htm

Woo hoo hispirits your chart is looking good again today :) eeeeek exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->