2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hispirits your chart is looking like a :bfp: is in the making :happydance:
:dust::dust:

xx

Hi Hispirites:flower: glad to see your temp went up today:thumbup:

I'm going camping for the long weekend coming up, not sure if i'll have cell service. I hope I don't miss any good news with you:winkwink: But if I do, that's okay too, just as long as it's good news!!
My DP will probably get annoyed with me if i'm staring at my phone all weekend :haha: hopefully I get to sneak a peak here and there:)

Hi Hispirites:flower: glad to see your temp went up today:thumbup:

I'm going camping for the long weekend coming up, not sure if i'll have cell service. I hope I don't miss any good news with you:winkwink: But if I do, that's okay too, just as long as it's good news!!
My DP will probably get annoyed with me if i'm staring at my phone all weekend :haha: hopefully I get to sneak a peak here and there:)

thanks darl'. ooh camping, just what you need, take your mind off all this for a few days.i hope you have a lovely time.
if i get any good news i'll message your home page so you don't have to route around for it. i'm starting to pannick now becasue i know i'm going to have to test again soon, and i'm dreading a :bfn: :argh:
any sign of :witch:?
xxxxxxx​

Ohh i have started getting twinges/shooting pains in my lower abdomen, i hope i am not releasing an egg as my OH isnt here :dohh:

Ohh i hope so. I dont know what it is cos i dont temp or anything as i have unsettled sleep so pretty pointless! Im hoping i have already ovulated as no fun if i am now with OH not here :haha: I have to say that end of last week i was losing alot of cm (sorry tmi) :blush: ive woke up today with headache n nausea, it wull not stop me from eating im ravenous. Im going to have buy a new holiday wardrobe at this rate :rofl:

How are things with you Hispirits?!

Sending tons if Babydust to you all xxxx

well, my temp went back down today. i had af cramps this morning too :(
she's not due til sat/sun. :(
i've got such contradicting signs, my boobs are so sore, not like they get a day or so before af, this is getting worse daily, they feel so big.getting more cm than normal. tired! i have never slept so much in my life.i went out from 9am til 11 am yesterday. i got home and collapsed on the sofa and did not move until 6pm, i then went to bed at 10pm and didn't get up til 8am today, the day before yesterday was the same. i've been getting strange pains, like in my veins up and down my leg. :wacko: i don't no i think my body is playing tricks on me. i'm to scared to test now, so i'm not going to unless my temp goes back up. x

Ohh i hope so. I dont know what it is cos i dont temp or anything as i have unsettled sleep so pretty pointless! Im hoping i have already ovulated as no fun if i am now with OH not here :haha: I have to say that end of last week i was losing alot of cm (sorry tmi) :blush: ive woke up today with headache n nausea, it wull not stop me from eating im ravenous. Im going to have buy a new holiday wardrobe at this rate :rofl:

How are things with you Hispirits?!

Sending tons if Babydust to you all xxxx

did you use any opks or anything? it all sounds good tho. when is af due? xx

i've got such contradicting signs, my boobs are so sore, not like they get a day or so before af, this is getting worse daily, they feel so big.getting more cm than normal. tired! i have never slept so much in my life.i went out from 9am til 11 am yesterday. i got home and collapsed on the sofa and did not move until 6pm, i then went to bed at 10pm and didn't get up til 8am today, the day before yesterday was the same. i've been getting strange pains, like in my veins up and down my leg. :wacko: i don't no i think my body is playing tricks on me. i'm to scared to test now, so i'm not going to unless my temp goes back up. x

Aww it sounds like your having a bad time with symptoms :hugs: I personally think you are and the cramps are the lil beanie burrowing away :happydance: Maybe your having twins thats why your uber tired. Have you had these symptoms before with pregnancy and before Af? Sending sticky :dust::dust: your way

Urm i have pcos and my cycles are really erratic at min, i havent had a period since Jan 14 :nope: so its a waiting game for me to see what comes 1st :bfp: or :witch: :wacko: I dont use opks as i would get mixed signals

xx

I have to add that when i was pregnant with my daughter all i did do was sleep n feel really tired most of the way through 1st tri, i used to fall asleep at home whether people were there or not :haha: so all your symptoms sound very very promising

xx

Aww it sounds like your having a bad time with symptoms :hugs: I personally think you are and the cramps are the lil beanie burrowing away :happydance: Maybe your having twins thats why your uber tired. Have you had these symptoms before with pregnancy and before Af? Sending sticky :dust::dust: your way

Urm i have pcos and my cycles are really erratic at min, i havent had a period since Jan 14 :nope: so its a waiting game for me to see what comes 1st :bfp: or :witch: :wacko: I dont use opks as i would get mixed signals

xx

usually then week before af i get grouchy for a few days, then nothing until the day before or the day of af when my boobs may hurt if prodded, just at the sides, and the breast tissue underneath feel really grisly if you squeeze them :haha: and tend to be constipated toward af, then on the day of af i get doubled over in pain.

my bbs hurt with out being prodded, the don't feel full grisly, they feel full and squishy like silicone.:winkwink:
my bowels a regular, which is peculiar for me, and the cramps are mild, but feel like the beginning of an af one :wacko: i dunno. i think i may go get a some tests.

i bit thats a bummer waiting for one or the other, tallmoms in a similar situation. b back in a ec gotta go loo xx

I have to add that when i was pregnant with my daughter all i did do was sleep n feel really tired most of the way through 1st tri, i used to fall asleep at home whether people were there or not :haha: so all your symptoms sound very very promising

xx

thanks that so reassuring:hugs:
i wonder if i'm just ill :shrug:
i been to the :loo: twice this morning, like i said its really odd for me to go once every 2 days let alone twice in 2 hrs, might be y i'm having some cramping. :shrug:

i hope you get bfp soon hunny, you should see tallmoms chart, shes been on a long cycles to bless her. xx

The symptoms of very early pregnancy make you feel like you are run down and ill, and that is what yours sound like. Thats how my cousin found out she was pregnant cos she felt like poo! Anything out of the ordinary for you is a very good sign :thumbup:

I have got my high hopes for you that this will be your month :wohoo:

xx

The cramping could possibly be your intestines cramping, if your going more often. Is the cramps around belly button area? xx

The cramping could possibly be your intestines cramping, if your going more often. Is the cramps around belly button area? xx

i'm gonna og get a test, if its bfn i'm gonna leave it at that for now. i think i'm gonna call then a twing rather than a cramp they don't last long enough to be a cramp. through out this week ay twinges, poking pulling sensations have been over to the left a bit and round my belly button.. i'm gonna go to the sho. i be back shortly .
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"