2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Aww hun i am soooo sorry :hugs::hugs: Maybe its a lil too early still

xx

Yeah I know, but I'm just gonna assume I'm not. Give my head a well deserved rest. Xxxx

Maybe youll get a surprise result when you take your mind off it hun....fx for you xx

So sorry for your bfn :hugs:

Sandra gave me a reading gave me some info on my loss and said I would conceive may/june Im due to OV 28th May so FX but we shall see.

So is pyshic star and gail the best?

xx

bfn on frer. i think i must be ill. xx

Still don't think your out yet sweetie:flower:
Got my fx for ya that :witch: stays away!
:dust:

hey babe, well i've decided, i'm not testing again now unless af is late.
i'm not gonna take no notice of ff, gonna assume i'm not til af is late. af is never late, i i have never got a bfp until after she is late.
i still have lots of symptoms, but i'm convincing myself they are in my head now, and i'm not preg. thats way i get to retain my sanity! lol

if she does show nxt month as so as i have o'd i'm not temping the tww, coz its driving me nuts!! :dohh:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

i'm not gonna take no notice of ff, gonna assume i'm not til af is late. af is never late, i i have never got a bfp until after she is late.
i still have lots of symptoms, but i'm convincing myself they are in my head now, and i'm not preg. thats way i get to retain my sanity! lol

if she does show nxt month as so as i have o'd i'm not temping the tww, coz its driving me nuts!! :dohh:

The TWW is definitely enough to make anyone mad! :wacko:
I miss it though :cry: SOMEDAY, i'll get to be in the 2ww again! :thumbup:

I know you'll get you :bfp: when I'm gone camping!! I hope I get service where I'll be!! Fx for you!!! :dust:

Urm i have pcos and my cycles are really erratic at min, i havent had a period since Jan 14 :nope: so its a waiting game for me to see what comes 1st :bfp: or :witch: :wacko: I dont use opks as i would get mixed signals

xx

Hi paula:flower: I just realized you have irregular cycles too. I'll let you know if fertilaid starts working for me. It's supposed to be really effective. :shrug:
I'm on CD 50 and no sign of O or AF. My temps have leveled off though in the past few days, so maybe something will happen soon[-o<

Are/have you taking anything to try to regulate your cycles?

LOTS of :dust: to you! :hugs:

The TWW is definitely enough to make anyone mad! :wacko:
I miss it though :cry: SOMEDAY, i'll get to be in the 2ww again! :thumbup:

I know you'll get you :bfp: when I'm gone camping!! I hope I get service where I'll be!! Fx for you!!! :dust:

i know, you poor thing, i just looked at your chart, i don't think it knows what its doing, i would have had to go to the dr's by now, i don't know how your being so patient. i wish i could do something to help :hugs::hugs:

Urm i have pcos and my cycles are really erratic at min, i havent had a period since Jan 14 :nope: so its a waiting game for me to see what comes 1st :bfp: or :witch: :wacko: I dont use opks as i would get mixed signals

xx

Hi paula:flower: I just realized you have irregular cycles too. I'll let you know if fertilaid starts working for me. It's supposed to be really effective. :shrug:
I'm on CD 50 and no sign of O or AF. My temps have leveled off though in the past few days, so maybe something will happen soon[-o<

Are/have you taking anything to try to regulate your cycles?

LOTS of :dust: to you! :hugs:

Hiya Tallmom yeah i too have irregular cycles. I am currently on 130+ :growlmad: What is Fertilaid, is it to regulate your cycles?

No i am not taking anything at min as dr said its normal not to have periods every month with pcos (no shit sherlock!) :haha: but he did say to go back in august if nothings happened and they will run tests?
Have you always had irregular cycles?

Sending you lots of :dust::dust:

xx

Hi Girls,
I just wanted to let you know that i also have pcos and irregular cycles. My last cycle was going on over 60 days with no signs of ovulation (I had a blood test) so that's when I started seeing the doctors at the fertility clinic. Luckily my insurance covers it. Do you girls have insurance/does it cover anything? That really sucks if it doesn't, it's so expensive. I'm on my third cycle of clomid/ovidrel which makes me ovulate every month. I know how frustrating it is ttc w/irregular cycles b/c you never know/if when your ovulating, when to babydance, if your preggo, etc! I really hope that the fertilaid works for you. I've never heard of it. How did you find out about it? Have any of you tried doing acupuncture? That's supposed to help too. I'm doing it now but I don't know if it's helping b/c I'm also using the meds. My 2 friends with pcos did acupuncture though, with no meds, and they both started getting regular periods every month. One girl was ttc for two years with pcos and after 3 months of acupuncture/herbs she got preg. That can add up in costs too, but no where as near as much as the doctors. Hopefully everyone will get preggo soon, baby dust to all!

thats really lovely, you three can support each other and can really relate to each other, hopefully you won't feel alone and can swap ideas that will help each other.
xxxxxx

well i can safely say i'm out now, temp dipped big time again this morning. my bbs arent as sore now so its just a case of waiting for af to show. never mind xxxx

well i can safely say i'm out now, temp dipped big time again this morning. my bbs arent as sore now so its just a case of waiting for af to show. never mind xxxx

Ah hun! I really thought this was your month. Your temps looked great for a while! Join us in team June bfp's!

Hun your not out yet, so dont think that you are PMA PMA :hugs: Your temp could go back up in the next day or so
:dust::dust:

xx

Hi Girls,
I just wanted to let you know that i also have pcos and irregular cycles. My last cycle was going on over 60 days with no signs of ovulation (I had a blood test) so that's when I started seeing the doctors at the fertility clinic. Luckily my insurance covers it. Do you girls have insurance/does it cover anything? That really sucks if it doesn't, it's so expensive. I'm on my third cycle of clomid/ovidrel which makes me ovulate every month. I know how frustrating it is ttc w/irregular cycles b/c you never know/if when your ovulating, when to babydance, if your preggo, etc! I really hope that the fertilaid works for you. I've never heard of it. How did you find out about it? Have any of you tried doing acupuncture? That's supposed to help too. I'm doing it now but I don't know if it's helping b/c I'm also using the meds. My 2 friends with pcos did acupuncture though, with no meds, and they both started getting regular periods every month. One girl was ttc for two years with pcos and after 3 months of acupuncture/herbs she got preg. That can add up in costs too, but no where as near as much as the doctors. Hopefully everyone will get preggo soon, baby dust to all!

Hiya Frankiegirl pcos is a right pain in the ass isnt it :growlmad: How long have you been diagnosed with it for?
Fortunatly i am in the UK so medication is free (then again i havent had fertility drugs yet!) My cycles are really erratic at the mo i am n cycle day 130+, its driving me mad cos like you say you dont know when you Ov and when to :sex: Also doing opk doesnt apparently work either :nope:
I havent tried Acupuncture but i have looked into it and i think if i am not pregnant by the time i get back off hols i am going to try it!! What are you using to get your :bfp:?
:dust::dust:

paula defo do acupuncture, i did with last preg (ectopic, but hey ho) and i went to my gp and asked if they could refer me, got it for free, i start back there again next friday, it only took 2months for bfp last time xxxxx i highly recommend it along with a book by emma cannon the baby making bible i think its called, it completely backs up the acupuncture, gives you things to eat drink and avoid to help. my acupuncturists friend wrote the book and he highly recommends it! xxxxx

Hi girls, dunno if im too late to post in here but ill let you know anyway!!!

Over a year ago i got a reading from Jenny Renny, i wast TTC at the time but my friend wanted me to get one with her. Well i found it yesterday in my email and this is what it said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

My AF is due around the 5th of June so she could be right :D

paula defo do acupuncture, i did with last preg (ectopic, but hey ho) and i went to my gp and asked if they could refer me, got it for free, i start back there again next friday, it only took 2months for bfp last time xxxxx i highly recommend it along with a book by emma cannon the baby making bible i think its called, it completely backs up the acupuncture, gives you things to eat drink and avoid to help. my acupuncturists friend wrote the book and he highly recommends it! xxxxx

Oooh really i didnt know that i could get it free, i think il make an appointment when i get back in try it out :)
Aww i am sorry that it ended in etopic hun that must of been awful :hugs:
I will have a look now on google for that book, il do anything to get a :bfp:
Thanks Hispirits :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member