2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi girls, dunno if im too late to post in here but ill let you know anyway!!!

Over a year ago i got a reading from Jenny Renny, i wast TTC at the time but my friend wanted me to get one with her. Well i found it yesterday in my email and this is what it said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 29th of February 2012 and the 5th of March 2012.

My AF is due around the 5th of June so she could be right :D

Ooh fx Oliv :dust::dust:

xx

Hi Frankie, Paula :flower:

I've always had irregular periods. I think it maybe because I'm tall and thin, I'm 6'1" and am 140. So my BMI is a little low. I havent seen anyone yet. But I think if nothing happens by the end of June I'll bring it up at my annual appointment.

Gotta run to work I'll chat later:)

Hi hispirits!!! :hugs:

:dust: to everyone!!

www.fertilaid.com

I've always had irregular periods. I think it maybe because I'm tall and thin, I'm 6'1" and am 140. So my BMI is a little low. I havent seen anyone yet. But I think if nothing happens by the end of June I'll bring it up at my annual appointment.

www.fertilaid.com

i just looked, its def your low bmi, it completely correlates with all your symptoms, get eating girl!! xxx :winkwink:

I havent read back but congrats to those that have got their bfps as for me bfn this crazy crazy cycle! Xxx

well i can safely say i'm out now, temp dipped big time again this morning. my bbs arent as sore now so its just a case of waiting for af to show. never mind xxxx

Hiya, just got back from hols, disappointed to see you haven't got your bfp yet, you're not out yet, so fx for you.
I see there are a few bfp this month, congrats to everyone that got one.
Tallmom- hope your cycle rights itself soon- must be soo frustrating.

Had such a great time in Florida but left me so unsettled. So jealous of all you ladies who live in America. Guess outlets and Walgreens are amazing, spent a fortune in both of them lol.

Anyway, cd3 for me and this is the month for all my predictions so here's hoping.

Gl and babydust to all xxx

well i can safely say i'm out now, temp dipped big time again this morning. my bbs arent as sore now so its just a case of waiting for af to show. never mind xxxx

Hiya, just got back from hols, disappointed to see you haven't got your bfp yet, you're not out yet, so fx for you.

Had such a great time in Florida but left me so unsettled. So jealous of all you ladies who live in America. Guess outlets and Walgreens are amazing, spent a fortune in both of them lol.

Anyway, cd3 for me and this is the month for all my predictions so here's hoping.

hiya lolam!!! i'm so glad you had a lovely hol'
good to have you back!
i know totally bummed about thie month, up until today i really believed i was, been so wiped out the last week. but never mind. i think i'm gonna smep this month ..:hugs::hugs:

www.fertilaid.com

i just looked, its def your low bmi, it completely correlates with all your symptoms, get eating girl!! xxx :winkwink:

I've always had a high metabolism, I eat like crazy! It doesn't help that I have a super active life style that's including work. :bodyb:

Hey lolam! Glad you had fun in FL! How was the weather?
Fx for you this cycle!! :dust:

Omg i havent moved most of the night i have been watching videos on youtube about a woman videoing from ttc to pregnancy and all through the weeks. Shes amazing cos she gives all her symptoms etc. Heres a link if anyone wants a watch https://www.youtube.com/user/xxxjoelpolexxx I am a lil addicted :blush::haha:

Oh and this woman who has pcos and her long time ttc and eventually getting her bfp! I actually cried watching it :( Made me think not to give up hope :dust::dust: https://www.youtube.com/user/thebubblelush

xx

i think that maybe next month it won't be my month either, but its ok because that means july will be and then my baby will be born in May next year so my readings could have had a bit of accuracy :)

Think i am not far behind you, ive got period cramps!!

xx

i think that maybe next month it won't be my month either, but its ok because that means july will be and then my baby will be born in May next year so my readings could have had a bit of accuracy :)

So sorry Hispirits!! :hugs: you and I will get our July :bfp:! Then we'll have spring babies :bunny:

We are in NH right now headed to VT today. :)

yeah thats what i thought, my birthdays decemeber 26th, its sucks having a winter birthday, so i'm quite happy for my little baby to be born a bit later on. xxxx whats NH and VT?

alot of people get cramps Paula with bfp or bfn. i have really learnt my lesson this month, bfp is af in disguise and visa versa, so you never really know until af diesn't show :) xx

Well im not going to get ny hopes up better that way then i dont get upset. If Af shows il pick myself up n tru again! I wont give up til i get my bfp :)
Hope your ok :flower:
xx

Hispririts: I'm so sorry! Hopefully next month it will happen!

Has anyone ever had an IUI before? I'm having my first one tomorrow. I took an ovidrel shot tonight and the doctor said to have timed intercourse, and then again in the morning to provide a sample. We just babydanced last night too, so I asked the other doctor when I stopped in today and told her about the bd from last night and she said we should just skip today then so that tomorrow's sample is better. I hope that's the right decision! I am really excited about the IUI but I know I can't get my hopes up b/c it doesnt mean it's def. going to happen. This 2ww is going to be a VERY LONG one!

Hi Girls,
I just wanted to let you know that i also have pcos and irregular cycles. My last cycle was going on over 60 days with no signs of ovulation (I had a blood test) so that's when I started seeing the doctors at the fertility clinic. Luckily my insurance covers it. Do you girls have insurance/does it cover anything? That really sucks if it doesn't, it's so expensive. I'm on my third cycle of clomid/ovidrel which makes me ovulate every month. I know how frustrating it is ttc w/irregular cycles b/c you never know/if when your ovulating, when to babydance, if your preggo, etc! I really hope that the fertilaid works for you. I've never heard of it. How did you find out about it? Have any of you tried doing acupuncture? That's supposed to help too. I'm doing it now but I don't know if it's helping b/c I'm also using the meds. My 2 friends with pcos did acupuncture though, with no meds, and they both started getting regular periods every month. One girl was ttc for two years with pcos and after 3 months of acupuncture/herbs she got preg. That can add up in costs too, but no where as near as much as the doctors. Hopefully everyone will get preggo soon, baby dust to all!

Hiya Frankiegirl pcos is a right pain in the ass isnt it :growlmad: How long have you been diagnosed with it for?
Fortunatly i am in the UK so medication is free (then again i havent had fertility drugs yet!) My cycles are really erratic at the mo i am n cycle day 130+, its driving me mad cos like you say you dont know when you Ov and when to :sex: Also doing opk doesnt apparently work either :nope:
I havent tried Acupuncture but i have looked into it and i think if i am not pregnant by the time i get back off hols i am going to try it!! What are you using to get your :bfp:?
:dust::dust:

hi paula! I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was a teenager because of my irregular periods, so I was on the birth control pill for 10 years and I was very regular while on the pills. Once I came off my periods were irregular again.
I ttc for a year before going to the doctors. I am using clomid on days 3-7 of my cycle to help make follicles and then I take an HCG trigger shot called Ovidrel. I have to go in each week for bloodwork and ultrasounds to measure follicles and hormone levels, then they tell me when to take the shot. I just took it today. For acupucture I just take the herbs that she gives me but I have no idea what's in them! When I was on my really long cycles they gave me Provera to start my period. Maybe you can ask about getting that. It induces your period. You have to take it for about 5 days and then you get your period 2-3 days after your last dose.

I had iui about 4/5 years ago. Do as she says in regards to his sperm, but after youve had the iui get in as much bd as poss because your uterus will be in prime condition to accept the pregnancy.
The procedure is unconfortable, I really didn't like it all. But I was only 22 when I had it done, I think now perhaps I was to young and wish I had waited, I really didn't make the most of the opportunity, having said that, I now realise I was to young to have a baby despite how much I've always wanted one. I think maybe I jumped the gun a bit having fertilty treatment so young. But I learned from it.
Just be relaxed, take it easy after and take care of your self during the tww.
Goodluck xxx:hugs:

I feel the same Paula, I think must woman who have trouble ttc are 10 x more resilient and strong than those who fall preg with no complications or hassles. But the resilience and strength we have to have will be rewarded in the end and we will know how much more our baby is worth because we had to fight hard for it, so we will appreciate it and make so much more of it. And our babies will reap the benefits of that X. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->