2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I feel the same Paula, I think must woman who have trouble ttc are 10 x more resilient and strong than those who fall preg with no complications or hassles. But the resilience and strength we have to have will be rewarded in the end and we will know how much more our baby is worth because we had to fight hard for it, so we will appreciate it and make so much more of it. And our babies will reap the benefits of that X. :hugs:

I agree! I actually get annoyed sometimes with my one friend who literally fell preg. the first month trying b/c she is 2 years younger than me, and she always says things like, One day you'll see... when talking about her baby. I don't know why that annoys me, but it does! When I first started this ttc thing last year I was wary of if I was REALLY ready to be a mom. Now that it's been over a year of TTC I KNOW I'm ready and want it more than anything in the world. My DH also seemed a little wary last year when we started and now he wants it so bad too! I don't know if he wants to be a dad as much as I want to be a mom, or if he is just sick of ttc month after month with negative results! Either way I know when we do get preggo we will be all the more grateful and appreciative.

Hi ladies:) I'm in VT now (Vermont). We have cell service here so I'm sneaking a peak at my phone while my honey is asleep in the tent:haha:

Frankie, good luck with your IUI! :thumbup:
Your reading was really positive I felt for this cycle, I really think this could be the one! :dust:

I'm afraid that if/when I go to get fertiliy help they will find I have pcos. I wish I knew what I needed to do to my body work right.
Ive read about all these drugs like provera and the side affects sound pretty scary.
I've been haveing watery/eggwhite cm so maybe my body is gearing up to O again :shrug: fx!

Tallmom, good luck with O, your cm is a great sign! I haven't had any side effects from the provera or clomid.. it's all been a breeze so far!

I had my IUI today, it was really easy and quick but I did have some cramping afterward. Fingers crossed it works! June 13th is my test date, unless AF shows up before then. Thats sooooooooo far away!

Tallmom, good luck with O, your cm is a great sign! I haven't had any side effects from the provera or clomid.. it's all been a breeze so far!

I had my IUI today, it was really easy and quick but I did have some cramping afterward. Fingers crossed it works! June 13th is my test date, unless AF shows up before then. Thats sooooooooo far away!

Good Luck with the IUI. Fxxd you get your :bfp: Hon xx

Hi ladies. Have been trying to keep the post holiday positive vibe going, but today i am just thoroughly pi**ed off!! A very close friend has been waiting for me to get back to tell me that she has just found out she is four months pregnant!!! I am happy for her, but she wasnt trying, and although she has been with her partner for 8 years they dont live together (he still lives with his mum who she doesnt get on with, and has no intention of moving out), he doesnt work regularly and he wouldnt even buy her an engagement ring because he isnt financially secure. She told me about 6 years ago she would still be living like this when she is 30, so I worry that because her 30th is in a few weeks she has decided to force him in to some kind of action. I hope she know what she is doing!! But its made me so fed up. I really feel like giving up ttc. Its been two years now and im so sick of people popping out babies no problem, for all the wrong reasons, when i put so much time, effort and energy into this every month just for the bloody witch to get me every time. I just dont think i can keep doing it. Had a rant to my dh earlier and he thinks we should give it til the end of the year like we agreed but i just dont think i have the will to any more. Sorry for the doom and gloom mega rant, but AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH.

Hope you feel better hispirits, you and tallmom are so positive, how do you keep it up??

Hope you are having a great holiday Tallmom.

Babydust to everybody, maybe some will come my way too xxxx

Hi ladies:)

Haven't heard from you hispirits in a while, hope your okay sweetie.

Frankie, thanks for telling me you haven't had any side affects, that makes me feel better. I guess they have to tell you about all the possibilities so no one can sue them. Still it freaks me out.:haha:

If something doesn't happen by the end of June I'm going to go all hard core :winkwink:
I'm missing tracking my temp this weekend! I hope when I temp Tuesday morn I find my temps are way up:thumbup: I've felt twingey in the ovary area a bit. [-o<

I know what you mean lolam, I am finding it more difficult to deal with finding out yet another person is preggo. It makes me want to cry sometimes. My bosses wife is pregnant, she's all sweet and happy and sporting here cute baby bump. It hurts to see her, I know that sounds awful but it makes me sad.
I'm trying so hard to be positive, have faith and to be happy, but it IS starting to consume me and I think it's something we all have to be careful to not let happen.
I thought too that I wanted to go back to NTNP but considering my situation, I think I need to be persistent.

<3 you ladies, glad I have you all to share this with.
I'm really praying for all of us :dust:

Hi Girls,
I just wanted to let you know that i also have pcos and irregular cycles. My last cycle was going on over 60 days with no signs of ovulation (I had a blood test) so that's when I started seeing the doctors at the fertility clinic. Luckily my insurance covers it. Do you girls have insurance/does it cover anything? That really sucks if it doesn't, it's so expensive. I'm on my third cycle of clomid/ovidrel which makes me ovulate every month. I know how frustrating it is ttc w/irregular cycles b/c you never know/if when your ovulating, when to babydance, if your preggo, etc! I really hope that the fertilaid works for you. I've never heard of it. How did you find out about it? Have any of you tried doing acupuncture? That's supposed to help too. I'm doing it now but I don't know if it's helping b/c I'm also using the meds. My 2 friends with pcos did acupuncture though, with no meds, and they both started getting regular periods every month. One girl was ttc for two years with pcos and after 3 months of acupuncture/herbs she got preg. That can add up in costs too, but no where as near as much as the doctors. Hopefully everyone will get preggo soon, baby dust to all!

Hiya Frankiegirl pcos is a right pain in the ass isnt it :growlmad: How long have you been diagnosed with it for?
Fortunatly i am in the UK so medication is free (then again i havent had fertility drugs yet!) My cycles are really erratic at the mo i am n cycle day 130+, its driving me mad cos like you say you dont know when you Ov and when to :sex: Also doing opk doesnt apparently work either :nope:
I havent tried Acupuncture but i have looked into it and i think if i am not pregnant by the time i get back off hols i am going to try it!! What are you using to get your :bfp:?
:dust::dust:

hi paula! I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was a teenager because of my irregular periods, so I was on the birth control pill for 10 years and I was very regular while on the pills. Once I came off my periods were irregular again.
I ttc for a year before going to the doctors. I am using clomid on days 3-7 of my cycle to help make follicles and then I take an HCG trigger shot called Ovidrel. I have to go in each week for bloodwork and ultrasounds to measure follicles and hormone levels, then they tell me when to take the shot. I just took it today. For acupucture I just take the herbs that she gives me but I have no idea what's in them! When I was on my really long cycles they gave me Provera to start my period. Maybe you can ask about getting that. It induces your period. You have to take it for about 5 days and then you get your period 2-3 days after your last dose.

Wow you really have to do alot to get cycles sorted, so your pcos must be really bad. I am praying that you wont have to do that for much longer n get your :bfp:
xx

Hispirits i totally agree. People that try hard for their baby love n cherish their baby more. I tried for nearly 2years for my daughter and shes the best thing since sliced bread....shes hardwork at times but i wouldnt change her. I say i made her n shes perfect to me!! :)

xx

Helloooo ladies how are you all?!

Today i am grumpy has hell n starting petty fights with my poor partner. He doesnt know whats hit him:rofl: Also i am sleepy n a lil achy/crampy. I wish my body would make a move!!

Sending you all positive :bfp: vibes and plenty of :dust::dust:

xx

I posted a couple of days ago but no-one seemed to reply :(
Sorry petal. What did you post?? Sometimes when the boards are busy posts get missed. We all seem a bit down in the dumps just now.
Hope everyone feels better soon. Babydust to everyone xx

Gail seems to be right for me with a May conception Ive just found out tonight that were expecting :happydance:

i'm here, i'm ok
i just gave myself the weekend off bnb, lol

lolam i'm with you
i completely feel like stopping now
i think i may keep doing bbt and my cbfm, but take a back seat for a couple of months.
i just had a really good job opportunity open up, but its 6 months temporary then they make you full time, i think if i'm pregnant i may not get the full time job. i only really need the job to get a mortgage. i don't have to keep it. so i think i may go a bit more chillaxed about it for the next few months.
had a lovely weekend, when i get a job, and we get a mortgage we are definitely moving to a new town, but its quite out of the way so i've finally relented and said i would learn to drive. i wasn't allowed when i was younger because of my epilepsy, but i've been seizure free since 2007 so don't really have an excuse anymore. so dh gave m my first driving lesson yesterday and promised me i can have a VW Beetle when i pass, awesome insentive

Frankie pleased your iui went well, keeping everything crossed for you.

hope your doing well paula

hope you have a lovely weekend camping tallmom

xxxxxx

Oh hey everyone thanks for the kind words and congrats to the BFP!

Yes it is easily done I just didnt want keep on posting something and being rude :haha:

Sandra Gibbs gave me a conception for may/june and looks like I should ovulate (hopefully) in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow.

I did have a loss and she sed I was quite far along which was wrong lost my baby 5+4 so I dont know how much to believe of it anyway we shall see.

She said the baby I lost was a boy and the next one will be another boy. Said due date would be in February.

xxx

hello ladies,

cheri22 predicted a conception/find out/birth month in june with a girl...

of course I am hoping it is a conception/find out month... I am soooooo excited to see whether she is right..

How long does Gail take for the prediction?

baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->