2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Oh hey everyone thanks for the kind words and congrats to the BFP!

Yes it is easily done I just didnt want keep on posting something and being rude :haha:

Sandra Gibbs gave me a conception for may/june and looks like I should ovulate (hopefully) in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow.

I did have a loss and she sed I was quite far along which was wrong lost my baby 5+4 so I dont know how much to believe of it anyway we shall see.

She said the baby I lost was a boy and the next one will be another boy. Said due date would be in February.

xxx
I am sorry for your loss :hugs:
I like Sandras readings, things she said in my reading were spot on to how im feeling! I think with these readings its best not to get your hopes up too much!! :shrug:
Have you had any other readings or is it just Gails?

xx

Yes it is easily done I just didnt want keep on posting something and being rude :haha:

Sandra Gibbs gave me a conception for may/june and looks like I should ovulate (hopefully) in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow.

I did have a loss and she sed I was quite far along which was wrong lost my baby 5+4 so I dont know how much to believe of it anyway we shall see.

She said the baby I lost was a boy and the next one will be another boy. Said due date would be in February.

xxx

Sorry for your loss honey. Fxxd you get that eggy this cycle xx

xxx

Sorry for your loss :hugs: Fx for you this cycle! :dust:

hello ladies,

cheri22 predicted a conception/find out/birth month in june with a girl...

of course I am hoping it is a conception/find out month... I am soooooo excited to see whether she is right..

How long does Gail take for the prediction?

baby dust to all

Hi Want2bmum :flower: I think it took Gail a few days to do mine at the time because she was having migraines. But I really liked her reading. :thumbup:
:dust:

Wanting a girl: Sooo sorry for your loss, keeping everything crossed for you!

Lolam: I feel really bad that you are so frustrated you feel like giving up. I can't even imagine what its like ttc for 2 years. I'm only a little bit over 1 year and I feel like its been an eternity. Perhaps if you stop trying, that's when it will happen! It seems to work like that for so many others.. I'm at the age now where one friend after another is getting pregnant and although I am happy for them, its always a reminder of how I'm NOT pregnant. I even feel like now they will start to feel bad telling me they are preg. b/c of what I'm going through. Hopefully this month will be the one!

Tallmom: I'm glad you are having fun camping! I am so bad with temping, I was really trying to be good this cycle b/c my acupuncturist wants me to bring in the chart, and my dog literally ate the basal body thermometer I was using! Can't win!! Let me know when you try the yoga video if you like it, I hope you do.

Hispirits: I thought my IUI went well but now I'm doubtful. They said that they need at least 5 million sperm to go through with it and that is the exact number my DH had, so he basically had the minimum. (After the wash). I also believe I only had 1 mature follicle and my lining was only 4.5 the day before IUI. I've read that the lining needs to be closer to an 8 for pregnancy to occur. I don't know how much it thickened after I took the ovidrel, perhaps it got up to a 6 the next day. Do you know anything about these numbers?

Mummy2one: CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Thanks and babydust to all!

Could you please add me to the list ?

I just got my reading from sky
July/August con. Girl

Gail was wrong...no BFP BEFORE June....on CD6 now....I'm still in for June though....been taking Clomid so FX!!!!

hi sorry i haven't been about, all my work has to be handed in for marking this week and i'm setting up the end of year exhibition.
hope your all well
any updates/alterations that tneed to be done to the front page can you post on my wall and i'll do the lot on friday/saturday when everything is done.
xxxx

Hi everyone:)

Back from Vt and took my temp this morn. And had a major dip, so keeping my fx I'll o this time!!!!

:hi: Hellloooooooo ladies, how are you all??

I am buzzing today i have been offered another house (so got 2 to choose from) its rented unfortunately but cos im moving area from kn*bhead ex :)finger:) its the only way to do it. I am estatic its been a long time coming and its a fresh start for us all.....eeek!! :dance::yipee:

xx

:hi: Hellloooooooo ladies, how are you all??

I am buzzing today i have been offered another house (so got 2 to choose from) its rented unfortunately but cos im moving area from kn*bhead ex :)finger:) its the only way to do it. I am estatic its been a long time coming and its a fresh start for us all.....eeek!! :dance::yipee:

xx

Glad you get to move away from your ex, no doubt you are psyched!! :thumbup:

Gl with your move:)

hello ladies...would like to add mine to your list and see what pans out

So far I got this
Cherri22...JUNE and BOY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Psychich Star...I feel that you will conceive in October 2011 and will give birth to a baby girl

Just ordered one from Gail...will report on what she says as soon as I know

hello ladies...would like to add mine to your list and see what pans out

So far I got this
Cherri22...JUNE and BOY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Psychich Star...I feel that you will conceive in October 2011 and will give birth to a baby girl

Just ordered one from Gail...will report on what she says as soon as I know

Hi llbean:flower: I really liked my star one and gail's too:thumbup: Gail has been pretty accurate so far.

Fx for you, :dust:

Thank you Tall Mom... yes I like my STAR one better than the Cherri one hehehe. It was more of a brief report but I like the outcome (girl) better hahaha

lets see what Gail says...may be a week before I hear back

Thinking about getting a fourth prediction, even though I promised myself I wouldn't! I already have a gail, panrosa and babylove one. Who should I go to next?

Hey tallmom, was everything okay with my addressing of the dvd or were rumors started in your small town? hoping it was alright!

Well ladies July conieve or get my :bfp: in July reading and not doubting it either... looking forward in finding out which one it would be either way ill be happy...

Thinking about getting a fourth prediction, even though I promised myself I wouldn't! I already have a gail, panrosa and babylove one. Who should I go to next?

I liked my psychicstar one, it was a bit more but it was a long detailed reading, she was really nice :thumbup:
I've been itching to get a babylove one, just the 5 dollar, but I think i'll wait a bit longer. :winkwink:

Hey tallmom, was everything okay with my addressing of the dvd or were rumors started in your small town? hoping it was alright!

Well no one has asked me yet... But that doesn't mean they aren't talking :haha:

Check out my smiley face everyone, isn't it awesome!! :happydance::wohoo:

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0

I liked my psychicstar one, it was a bit more but it was a long detailed reading, she was really nice :thumbup:
I've been itching to get a babylove one, just the 5 dollar, but I think i'll wait a bit longer. :winkwink:

Well no one has asked me yet... But that doesn't mean they aren't talking :haha:

Congratulations!!! :wohoo: So pleased for you. Your holiday must have done the trick. Hope you get your :bfp: this month too. You really deserve it hon. Fxxd for you. Gl xx

Well no one has asked me yet... But that doesn't mean they aren't talking
:haha:

Oh tallmom I'm so happy for you, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g