2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Oh tallmom I'm so happy for you, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks! :hugs: I'm hoping those temps will continue to go up and I get my cross hairs soon!!

Have a great last day at uni and I hope that everything goes well with getting your mortgage! I really hope we both get our :bfp: soon!!

Thanks everyone for your kinds words :flower:

Ive been struggling a bit with my loss but think Im getting there. Can you add me down on the front page, was sandra and conception may/june boy :thumbup:

I think Im gonna get one from Gail when I get paid she seems spot on

xx

@Tallmom...congrats on the smiley..get to it ;-)

@Hispirits... how do I get added to the first page too? from what you have posted on it this far it looks like Gail had the most accuracy of them all... lets see what I get from her :)

@Tallmom...congrats on the smiley..get to it ;-)

@Hispirits... how do I get added to the first page too? from what you have posted on it this far it looks like Gail had the most accuracy of them all... lets see what I get from her :)

i'm updating the front tomorrow, sorry, i've been a been absent, but i've been really busy, btu if you post your prediction to my front page so i don't have to trace it back through the thread i'll add you on. xx
:hugs:

wow Mummy2one...sound like Gail was very close...almost June! CONGRATS!

Thinking about getting a fourth prediction, even though I promised myself I wouldn't! I already have a gail, panrosa and babylove one. Who should I go to next?

I liked my psychicstar one, it was a bit more but it was a long detailed reading, she was really nice :thumbup:
I've been itching to get a babylove one, just the 5 dollar, but I think i'll wait a bit longer. :winkwink:

Hey tallmom, was everything okay with my addressing of the dvd or were rumors started in your small town? hoping it was alright!

Well no one has asked me yet... But that doesn't mean they aren't talking :haha:

Check out my smiley face everyone, isn't it awesome!! :happydance::wohoo:

Congrats and good luck! I hope soon they have something real to talk about! How did you know when to take the ovulation predictor kit, or have you been doing them all this time?

Thinking about getting a fourth prediction, even though I promised myself I wouldn't! I already have a gail, panrosa and babylove one. Who should I go to next?

I liked my psychicstar one, it was a bit more but it was a long detailed reading, she was really nice :thumbup:
I've been itching to get a babylove one, just the 5 dollar, but I think i'll wait a bit longer. :winkwink:

Hey tallmom, was everything okay with my addressing of the dvd or were rumors started in your small town? hoping it was alright!

Well no one has asked me yet... But that doesn't mean they aren't talking :haha:

Congrats and good luck! I hope soon they have something real to talk about! How did you know when to take the ovulation predictor kit, or have you been doing them all this time?
Tallmom takes OPKs allthe time cause of your crazt chart take a look at it you'll know why then lol...

ok seriously becoming somewhat of an addict now...just ordered a reading from Babylove too! Ok, I must stop...may the predictions just start coming in and with the gender I prefer ;-)

Could you update mine I got :bfp: 29/05 :happydance:
Thank you :thumbup:

:dust: to all

Congrats!! :hugs:

I have been doing them all along. I had a feeling I should definitely test on that day because I had so much cm:)
I use the cheapies until I get one that comes out looking positive, then I double check with a cbdigital OPK, because there is no guessing with those, it's either smiley or no smiley.
I also take one the day after to see if LH has stopped surging.

So get this, the past two mornings, at around the same time our meditation room door has swung open on it's own. This door does not have a history of doing this all the time.
Yesterday morning was the morning after we :sex: when I got my smiley OPK.
I got up left the room, then came back up and noticed it was open! Same senario this morning too!
The only other time it's done this is after my cat died. We put her in there because it was winter time and we were deciding what we should do, the day after we put her in there the door opened 4 different times in one day and hasn't done it since until yesterday.:shrug:
I don't know it just makes me wonder. I'm sure that room has strong energy because that's where we meditate and it's been blessed by a Tibetan Buddhist monk.
What are your thoughts? I'm hoping it's a sign we caught the eggy:winkwink:
Although my temp hasn't gone up yet:(

So get this, the past two mornings, at around the same time our meditation room door has swung open on it's own. This door does not have a history of doing this all the time.
I got up left the room, then came back up and noticed it was open! Same senario this morning too!
The only other time it's done this is after my cat died. We put her in there because it was winter time and we were deciding what we should do, the day after we put her in there the door opened 4 different times in one day and hasn't done it since until yesterday.:shrug:
I don't know it just makes me wonder. I'm sure that room has strong energy because that's where we meditate and it's been blessed by a Tibetan Buddhist monk.

WOW...well in my humble opinion some one is trying to tell you something indeed... The temp probably has not gone up yet as your OPK shows + from 12 to 36 hours before ovulation... so the egg may still be on it's journey to the right place...it is good to have the spermies there waiting for her :flower:

WOW...well in my humble opinion some one is trying to tell you something indeed... The temp probably has not gone up yet as your OPK shows + from 12 to 36 hours before ovulation... so the egg may still be on it's journey to the right place...it is good to have the spermies there waiting for her :flower:

Ditto

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->