2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

O.k girlies the front page is all updated... i think, anything need adjusting, give me a shout.
hope everyone is good
i had my 1st acupuncture yesterday, my acupuncturist thinks i've improved since we met last year which is nice to know, i took my fertility friend charts too which helped him in what ever it is he does. keeping my fingers crossed.
xxx

hi girls,
Good luck to everyone this month! Hispirits: GL with the acupuncture. I know they say it takes about 3 months of doing it for it to really kick in.. I did in in feb/april, may and now june. This is going to be my last month doing it b/c I don't get paid over the summer so I won't be able to keep up with it. I don't know if its helping bc im also on meds, but my few friends who did it without meds had success.
Tallmom: that's really crazy! Hopefully the door is a sign, sounds like it is to me :)

I'm currently 7dpo, 7dpiui and yesterday I thought i was developing allergies, and today i feel even worse (cold or allergies, not sure). Could this be an early symptom? I don't want to get my hopes up. My left side has also had some mild cramps/twinges off and on. AF is due next Friday, 6/11. I really hope she doesn't show. Half way through the 2ww!

Hispirits...thanks for updating that and best of luck with your "needles" ;-)

Fingers crossed for you Frankie!

Psychic Star is no longer on ebay, and I was just going to order one! :-(
Just ordered a Jenny Renny one... can't wait to see it!!! Does anyone know how long she takes to get back to you?

I believe she is on vacation... her father in law got ill and she had to go to Greece.

UPDATE...wow just checked and indeed she is no longer there! WEIRD!

hi girls,
Good luck to everyone this month! Hispirits: GL with the acupuncture. I know they say it takes about 3 months of doing it for it to really kick in.. I did in in feb/april, may and now june. This is going to be my last month doing it b/c I don't get paid over the summer so I won't be able to keep up with it. I don't know if its helping bc im also on meds, but my few friends who did it without meds had success.
Tallmom: that's really crazy! Hopefully the door is a sign, sounds like it is to me :)

I'm currently 7dpo, 7dpiui and yesterday I thought i was developing allergies, and today i feel even worse (cold or allergies, not sure). Could this be an early symptom? I don't want to get my hopes up. My left side has also had some mild cramps/twinges off and on. AF is due next Friday, 6/11. I really hope she doesn't show. Half way through the 2ww!

Hiya, I worked fir me in the 2nd month last time, so I'm very hopefull. :)

O.k girlies the front page is all updated... i think, anything need adjusting, give me a shout.
hope everyone is good
i had my 1st acupuncture yesterday, my acupuncturist thinks i've improved since we met last year which is nice to know, i took my fertility friend charts too which helped him in what ever it is he does. keeping my fingers crossed.
xxx

Hope acupuncture does the trick for you!! :hugs: another 2ww coming right up for you;)
hi girls,

Your symptoms sound really good!:thumbup: lots of :dust: to you!

Ya, the meditation room door opened again in the middle of the night! I got up at 1:30am to let my dp in cuz he got home late and didn't have his key:dohh:
When we went back upstairs it was open! It seems like it likes to open when we first get up! Weird.

Frankie, I just peaked at your chart and it looks like an id on cd6!:happydance: Did your symptoms start after that day?

ON PSYCHIC STAR

I wrote to her and she just replied

Hi Elizabeth , yes I am still on but with all with what has been going on I
fell behind with a few disputes but all well now and should be back on
within 24 hours I think , hope you well and enjoying the sunshine , love and
light to you x Star x

So get this, the past two mornings, at around the same time our meditation room door has swung open on it's own. This door does not have a history of doing this all the time.
Yesterday morning was the morning after we :sex: when I got my smiley OPK.
I got up left the room, then came back up and noticed it was open! Same senario this morning too!
The only other time it's done this is after my cat died. We put her in there because it was winter time and we were deciding what we should do, the day after we put her in there the door opened 4 different times in one day and hasn't done it since until yesterday.:shrug:
I don't know it just makes me wonder. I'm sure that room has strong energy because that's where we meditate and it's been blessed by a Tibetan Buddhist monk.
What are your thoughts? I'm hoping it's a sign we caught the eggy:winkwink:
Although my temp hasn't gone up yet:(

WOW...well in my humble opinion some one is trying to tell you something indeed... The temp probably has not gone up yet as your OPK shows + from 12 to 36 hours before ovulation... so the egg may still be on it's journey to the right place...it is good to have the spermies there waiting for her :flower:

I definately agree. Lots of babydust to you petal. Gl xxx

hope everyone is good
xxx

Good luck with the acupuncture hon xx

Frankie, I just peaked at your chart and it looks like an id on cd6!:happydance: Did your symptoms start after that day?

Hi! My chart is really messed up b/c my dog frankie ate my thermometer that I was using! Lol, so I had to use another one.. which reads completely differently. So I sort of gave up temping this month!

Hispirits, would you mind adding my Jenny Renny prediction the next time you update the first page? She predicted June conception, BFP July. Fingers crossed she is right! (Or that I get it next week even! Although I don't feel like I am preggo yet...)

Well my o has disappeared again!! Always o on cd12. Had a neg opk with a faint line when i tested in the morning, but when i tested on cd13 there wasnt any line at all. I know i usually o within a few hours of my opk, but i usually catch the surge. This is my prediction month but to be honest im not very hopeful now. All i can do is keep my fxxd and hope i caught it xxx

Could you ladies and be so kind of some advice
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/633859-hotpinks-baby-name-list-help.html

Well my o has disappeared again!! Always o on cd12. Had a neg opk with a faint line when i tested in the morning, but when i tested on cd13 there wasnt any line at all. I know i usually o within a few hours of my opk, but i usually catch the surge. This is my prediction month but to be honest im not very hopeful now. All i can do is keep my fxxd and hope i caught it xxx

:hugs:
your not out love, i always o on different days. forget the prediction too, it adds so much pressure, and is so disappointing if you don't get your bfp this month.
i'm still hopeful for you
perhaps if you don't catch it this month, next month you should try bbt or perhaps indulge in the cbfm you'll be able to pinpoint exactly when you o then.

how are you anyway?
i haven't been n much lately, i decided to take a chill pill from it, i find this site makes me even more anxious, and i put on a stone since ttc! :dohh: so i'm not sitting on the computer no more, i'm getting my ass down the gym.
i found myself sitting waiting for it to happing every day on bnb, and nothing changed, nothing happened, just two months wizzed by, still no bfp, so i'm checking in once a day, and thats it. i'm ttc but i gotta live my life too. i had so many restrictions "just incase", i can't live like that anymore, it could go on for months.so i'm just gonna carry on as normal and not make any restrictions or changes until the day i get a bfp.
:hugs::kiss:

your not out love, i always o on different days. forget the prediction too, it adds so much pressure, and is so disappointing if you don't get your bfp this month.
perhaps if you don't catch it this month, next month you should try bbt or perhaps indulge in the cbfm you'll be able to pinpoint exactly when you o then.

how are you anyway?
i haven't been n much lately, i decided to take a chill pill from it, i find this site makes me even more anxious, and i put on a stone since ttc! :dohh: so i'm not sitting on the computer no more, i'm getting my ass down the gym.
i found myself sitting waiting for it to happing every day on bnb, and nothing changed, nothing happened, just two months wizzed by, still no bfp, so i'm checking in once a day, and thats it. i'm ttc but i gotta live my life too. i had so many restrictions "just incase", i can't live like that anymore, it could go on for months.so i'm just gonna carry on as normal and not make any restrictions or changes until the day i get a bfp.

I know what you mean about taking a break hon. Ive been so fed up this month ive wanted to give it all up. Dh wants to keep going til the end of the year so im hanging in there. Was doing the charting and temping for months but felt so stressed out with it all i stopped. O is pretty constany at cd 12 but every few months it doesnt appear til cd 14, not sure why. Feel like i have guven up on it already tbh, booked a little hol in cornwall next may. Feel like i cant put my life on hold for a maybe any more. Feel pretty bummed for both of us hispirits (and tallmom). Think we deserve a bfp just as much as anybody. I really, really hope we get them. I still want to believe lol.
Trying to keep the dream alive. Dont know where i would be without you ladies sometimes.
Babydust and big fat hugs to you all xx

how are you anyway?

I know what you mean about taking a break hon. Ive been so fed up this month ive wanted to give it all up. Dh wants to keep going til the end of the year so im hanging in there. Was doing the charting and temping for months but felt so stressed out with it all i stopped. O is pretty constany at cd 12 but every few months it doesnt appear til cd 14, not sure why. Feel like i have guven up on it already tbh, booked a little hol in cornwall next may. Feel like i cant put my life on hold for a maybe any more. Feel pretty bummed for both of us hispirits (and tallmom). Think we deserve a bfp just as much as anybody. I really, really hope we get them. I still want to believe lol.
Trying to keep the dream alive. Dont know where i would be without you ladies sometimes.
Babydust and big fat hugs to you all xx

this month i'm just pretending i'm not ttc, i take my temp in the morning, pee on my cbfm stick take my vitamins and thats it the rest of the day is mine to do what i want.
(hopefully i can keep it up in the tww) and i'm not thinking of peeing on any other kind of stick until af is late. i'm going to be a rebel :finger: if i want a drink i'm going to have one (i don't drink anyway, but if i fancy one i won't say no) if i fancy doing some hard core exercise i will, if i want to put my slender tone on i will and if i want to go on my power plate i will.
usually these are the things i won't even consider doing while ttc. i've been such a hermit. which make the process of ttc so much more dark and dreary. i am going to aim to do the smep so we can just dtd every other day, no preassure. fx this relaxed approach will work :)

i'm with you love, i know exactly how you feel.
i'm keeping everything crossed for you xx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

this month i'm just pretending i'm not ttc, i take my temp in the morning, pee on my cbfm stick take my vitamins and thats it the rest of the day is mine to do what i want.
(hopefully i can keep it up in the tww) and i'm not thinking of peeing on any other kind of stick until af is late. i'm going to be a rebel :finger: if i want a drink i'm going to have one (i don't drink anyway, but if i fancy one i won't say no) if i fancy doing some hard core exercise i will, if i want to put my slender tone on i will and if i want to go on my power plate i will.
usually these are the things i won't even consider doing while ttc. i've been such a hermit. which make the process of ttc so much more dark and dreary. i am going to aim to do the smep so we can just dtd every other day, no preassure. fx this relaxed approach will work :)

i'm with you love, i know exactly how you feel.
i'm keeping everything crossed for you xx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

OMG if I had a Power Plate I would be on it every day too... I miss it from when we had them at the gym (I am a personal trainer)

I agree with your approach... you have to live your life and just be... the rest will come

OH BTW, I sent you another prediction I got, not sure if you saw it on your wall

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->