2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

this month i'm just pretending i'm not ttc, i take my temp in the morning, pee on my cbfm stick take my vitamins and thats it the rest of the day is mine to do what i want.
(hopefully i can keep it up in the tww) and i'm not thinking of peeing on any other kind of stick until af is late. i'm going to be a rebel :finger: if i want a drink i'm going to have one (i don't drink anyway, but if i fancy one i won't say no) if i fancy doing some hard core exercise i will, if i want to put my slender tone on i will and if i want to go on my power plate i will.
usually these are the things i won't even consider doing while ttc. i've been such a hermit. which make the process of ttc so much more dark and dreary. i am going to aim to do the smep so we can just dtd every other day, no preassure. fx this relaxed approach will work :)

i'm with you love, i know exactly how you feel.
i'm keeping everything crossed for you xx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

OMG if I had a Power Plate I would be on it every day too... I miss it from when we had them at the gym (I am a personal trainer)

I agree with your approach... you have to live your life and just be... the rest will come

OH BTW, I sent you another prediction I got, not sure if you saw it on your wall

Thanks!

yeah i got it i'll add it on later.
i love my power plate so much.
i weighed myself yesterday and had a heart attack how much weight i put on, so i sat on the platform for an hour yesterday,well more like straddled it, lol never done it before, i usually do some resistant exercises on it for 10/15 minutes, but i felt quite satisfied blasting my butt and thighs on it while i sat and watched jackass2! lol
i brought mine from amazon, they have good deals on there. xxxx
xxxx

Frankie, I just peaked at your chart and it looks like an id on cd6!:happydance: Did your symptoms start after that day?

Hi! My chart is really messed up b/c my dog frankie ate my thermometer that I was using! Lol, so I had to use another one.. which reads completely differently. So I sort of gave up temping this month!

Hispirits, would you mind adding my Jenny Renny prediction the next time you update the first page? She predicted June conception, BFP July. Fingers crossed she is right! (Or that I get it next week even! Although I don't feel like I am preggo yet...)

I think that might be a blessing:haha: Now you won't be obsessing over your chart. If AF doesn't show than you can poas:thumbup:
fx for you:winkwink:

Hi Hispirits:flower: Glad you are well:) I think you and lolam have the right idea.
I need to relax. Last time DP and I got our :bfp: when we were ntnp so far that's the only thing that has REALLY worked! :shrug:

:dust:

Hi Hispirits:flower: Glad you are well:) I think you and lolam have the right idea.
I need to relax. Last time DP and I got our :bfp: when we were ntnp so far that's the only thing that has REALLY worked! :shrug:

:dust:

me too, both my pregnancys were ntnp. its hard to let go, but its gotta be done.
like i said early tho, i may not be practicing what i preach in the tww, hopefully it won't get the better of me :haha: i'm keeping busy with new stuff, especially learning to drive, i'm determined to be on the road by the end of September, and determined to shift this weight i've gained too so that my two main focuses through the summer. and hopefully a little bean will come along and surprise while i'm doing it :winkwink:
your charts looking better, you have to keep singing that old Yazz song "from the 80's, "the only way is up, baby, for you and me now" lol words of encouragement to your temps
me and clair used to do Dori from Finding Nemo too, for spermies it was, just keep swimming just keep swimming. for for temps it can be, just keep rising just keep rising :haha: xxxx:kiss:

Ya, I'm trying not to give it too much attention. I was glad to see it went up a LITTLE bit. But im not holding my breath :winkwink:

Something is going on, the door is still popping open once a day. Last night it came open when I was walking by. The crazy hong is I HEARD the latch and it made me jump, then the door swung open! Its either my cat that passed away this past winter or I've attracted something by doing all those TTC readings I've been doing for people lately...
:wacko:

Ya, I'm trying not to give it too much attention. I was glad to see it went up a LITTLE bit. But im not holding my breath :winkwink:

Something is going on, the door is still popping open once a day. Last night it came open when I was walking by. The crazy hong is I HEARD the latch and it made me jump, then the door swung open! Its either my cat that passed away this past winter or I've attracted something by doing all those TTC readings I've been doing for people lately...

clair had some weird stuff like that happen before he got her bfp,remember when she said about the wine glasses smashing? i text her earlier, she's 8wks wednesday, can you believe it!
gone by so quickly.
me, you and lolam next girl, i know it! i think you'll be getting yours before me tho ;)

xxxxx

You do readings too? Cool what do you see for me? Hehehe

I suggest you go in the room to meditate and ask your spirit guides to show you what is going on, or tell you.

clair had some weird stuff like that happen before he got her bfp,remember when she said about the wine glasses smashing? i text her earlier, she's 8wks wednesday, can you believe it!
gone by so quickly.
me, you and lolam next girl, i know it! i think you'll be getting yours before me tho ;)

xxxxx

I'd be really surprised if I was! But I guess ya never know:)
I hope we all get our :bfp: soon!

I tried the fertility yoga video that Frankie gave me, I really like it!! I did the ovulation session twice yesterday, I'm going to try and do it once a day at least.

You do readings too? Cool what do you see for me? Hehehe

I suggest you go in the room to meditate and ask your spirit guides to show you what is going on, or tell you.

I think I'll do that. I'm going to do a reading in that room after a meditation. I need to or I might get too freaked out if I don't, and that's no good:wacko:

gone by so quickly.

xxxxx

Ooh i forgot about clair and the wine glass before her bfp. Hopefully this is a good sign for you tallmom.
Im following your lead on the weightloss hispirits. Put on sooo much between my holiday and sitting about waiting for my bfp. Used to be a real gym buddy before i had my dd, but with trying to find childcare to work full time etc ive used it as an excuse for being lazy tbh. Ive put on loads this past few years and im not happy about it. So, now that i only work two days a week and im not preggo im out of excuses. Still got my gym membership so im back at it this week. Im doing a 13 mile midnight walk for charity a week on sat (done it last year too) so i better get my fat ass in gear and start getting in shape lol. Got a zumba class tomorrow morning to start me off.
They have a power plate at my gym but i never use it cos it faces the wall and the thought of the whole gym seeing my flabby ass shaking about puts me off!! If you think its good though hispirits i might just suck it up and give it a try lol.
Anyway, getting in shape might be just the change i need to get my bfp, and if not, at least my clothes will fit again.
This waiting is hard. Hope its not much longer for us ladies. Happy thoughts and baby dust to you xxx

Ooh i forgot about clair and the wine glass before her bfp. Hopefully this is a good sign for you tallmom.
Im following your lead on the weightloss hispirits. Put on sooo much between my holiday and sitting about waiting for my bfp. Used to be a real gym buddy before i had my dd, but with trying to find childcare to work full time etc ive used it as an excuse for being lazy tbh. Ive put on loads this past few years and im not happy about it. So, now that i only work two days a week and im not preggo im out of excuses. Still got my gym membership so im back at it this week. Im doing a 13 mile midnight walk for charity a week on sat (done it last year too) so i better get my fat ass in gear and start getting in shape lol. Got a zumba class tomorrow morning to start me off.
They have a power plate at my gym but i never use it cos it faces the wall and the thought of the whole gym seeing my flabby ass shaking about puts me off!! If you think its good though hispirits i might just suck it up and give it a try lol.
Anyway, getting in shape might be just the change i need to get my bfp, and if not, at least my clothes will fit again.
This waiting is hard. Hope its not much longer for us ladies. Happy thoughts and baby dust to you xxx

IF you have never used a power plate I suggest you get a trainer at your gym to show you how to use it properly... The gym I worked at would not allow people to just jump on it as you can injure yourself if you don't know what you are doing. Just remember to never lock your knees!

IF you have never used a power plate I suggest you get a trainer at your gym to show you how to use it properly... The gym I worked at would not allow people to just jump on it as you can injure yourself if you don't know what you are doing. Just remember to never lock your knees!

Thanks for the advice. I did use it before i had my dd when i was a lot thinner. Usually had a blast on it after my workout cos i felt it loosened up my leg muscles and avoided any stiffness the next day, but i didnt do the individual exercises on the program. Prefer more of a cardio workout. Like to put on my ipod and run a few miles while im tuning out the world.

oh ok great... yes we used it for training and the massage afterward. Dying to get one for myself honestly... thought it was an amazing machine!

Hello Ladies...
It's nice to read your updates and see what ya'll are doing. I was so sure everyone but me was going to get their BFP in May. As you know, I got a BFN and was told I didn't even ovulate again.
I'm being tested for PCOS, hopefully things will be better this month. The dr is upping my clomid to 100 mg this month, we shall see if that helps.

I got two more readings done:

Babylove: said BFP test or conceive in July or give birth in July 2012
Gail: July 2011

Hello Ladies...
It's nice to read your updates and see what ya'll are doing. I was so sure everyone but me was going to get their BFP in May. As you know, I got a BFN and was told I didn't even ovulate again.
I'm being tested for PCOS, hopefully things will be better this month. The dr is upping my clomid to 100 mg this month, we shall see if that helps.

I got two more readings done:

Babylove: said BFP test or conceive in July or give birth in July 2012
Gail: July 2011

Gail has been pretty accurate so far. Hopefully upping the clomid will do the trick. Im still waiting for my bfp too. June was my prediction month and im currently in the tww, so fxxd xx

My reading was true! Psychic star said june BFP and I got my positive this morning at 13 dpo, a nice dark line!

Congrats Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!

now lets wait and see if it is a girl:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"