2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I am. I'm also surprised it happened so quick. We just started trying this month. I'm trying to get through to my GYN so I can make an appointment. But I took 2 test, and both had very strong lines.

it must be the good vibes of our group ;)
shame the predictions didn't get it though :(
i'm so pleased for you, i put you some glitter writing on the 1st page ;) xxxx

Well I still haven't gotten Cherri's predictions, I am now even more intestested to see what she will say since I am pregnant at the moment.

oooo yes
mind u if she picks that up it does mean i will HAVE to have one of those too ;) xx

Only Had Gail So Far ..

She Said Conception In March 2011.. Still Waiting To See .. Fingers Crossed ..

Here's what Gail said:

Linking in around you, I sense firstly what a lovely path you have around you and ahead of you, alot of this happiness will come from family areas and also relationship too, which also shows as very secure and happy for you

I sense alot of focus around children and pregnancy at the moment within your life, and spirit show me a clear vision here of two babies coming into your life, I feel the conception of this will be quite near and feel before mid May 2011 you are indeed pregnantIm shown this as a baby boy, and see that pregnancy,labour and birth are healthy and well for you both, alot of happiness and contentment is around your path during pregnancy and when he is born

I am then shown a further pregnancy for July 2013 and a healthy baby boy is also born 2014, again all aspects of pregnancy, labour and birth are well, and this child completes your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Love and Light

So on 3/31 she felt conception was near and BFP would be before mid-May. I haven't been to doc yet, but according to my OV and date of Last AF I conceived on or around March 24th. So even though according to medical calculators I am about 4 weeks along- implantation didn't really take place untill about April 3rd.

Well she said conception was close and ur got ur bfp 8 days later.that's pretty good. Xxx

congrates on the bfp :D lets hope me and hispirits are next

It's long but quite nice! :)

She said :pink: "positive results for September 2011 I connect with the later part of September as the 27th has been shown to me as a joyous day please do remember though audra that this can also connect to your 1st scan"

The first part is very amazing, I didn't tell her I had a MC last year :( That part was very moving:cry:

And she's the 3rd psychic to see a girl too:) The others said they saw a second baby, a boy.

But like she said maybe the September date is connected to my 13 week mark, which would be a very joyous day because I then would be "out of the woods".

Cool reading, I def. recommend!

I did post the whole thing, but then I noticed that she mentioned that to prevent other "psychic" from copying she doesn't want her readings posted. So I took it off. It was really nice. Very detailed.

ladies...have some news....seems that both prediction were wrong, close, but wrong. I got my :bfp: this morning!!:happydance:

Congratulations, soo happy for you. Gail wasn't spot on, but she was pretty close.
Three bfp already on this board, hope we all get one xx

Haha, now we've had two spot on and one really close my dh seems to be a bit less cynical. Think he was worried about me getting my hopes up and being disappointed same as your dh hispirits, but as you say, if it doesn't happen I won't be any more disappointed than I usually am. He even asked me when the next bfp are predicted?
Hope we all get our bfp and prove all the doubters wrong.
Good luck everyone, babydust to all the believers x

She said :pink: "positive results for September 2011 I connect with the later part of September as the 27th has been shown to me as a joyous day please do remember though audra that this can also connect to your 1st scan"

The first part is very amazing, I didn't tell her I had a MC last year :( That part was very moving:cry:

And she's the 3rd psychic to see a girl too:) The others said they saw a second baby, a boy.

But like she said maybe the September date is connected to my 13 week mark, which would be a very joyous day because I then would be "out of the woods".

I did post the whole thing, but then I noticed that she mentioned that to prevent other "psychic" from copying she doesn't want her readings posted. So I took it off. It was really nice. Very detailed.

Well that probably would make you at july then like the other 2 said, my fingers are crossed for you, i'm glad you liked your reading. if you get a bfp in july and conception in june you've only really got another 6-8weeks of trying ;)
That is a good point tallmom.
i have been back through and deleted mine. i would suggest that you all did the same if you've posted any. if anyone wants to see mine again i will repost it for a bit and then delete it again.xx

Haha, now we've had two spot on and one really close my dh seems to be a bit less cynical. Think he was worried about me getting my hopes up and being disappointed same as your dh hispirits, but as you say, if it doesn't happen I won't be any more disappointed than I usually am. He even asked me when the next bfp are predicted?
Hope we all get our bfp and prove all the doubters wrong.
Good luck everyone, babydust to all the believers x

lol d you know whats really funny, since i've been back on here, i've been talking in bumpandbaby lingo to my dh.

"i have af at the moment but as soon as my cbfm gets to peak it mean i'm ov so we can to the bd".
he's like :saywhat: :haha:
so i had to go through it with him, because i text the lingo to him too, he's texting me saying "WHAT IS A BFN? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS???!!!!" :rofl:
i think i do it on purpose really just to confuse him :muaha:

I'm feel like i am having withdrawals i need another prediction fix :haha: its been such a long time....... :rofl:

I'm going for a makeover today at M.A.C should be nice. however the wether is so lovely here at the moment, (i did get quite sunburnt the other day) and i will proabaly come home and wipe it all of so i can soak it up in the garden.
i have some family over for dinner tonight, so i porb won't be about much on here to much, ...."but guys try not to miss me to much, ;)
hasta la vista baby.:tease:i'll be back ;) xx x x x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i know this is competly off topic but my car club has been nominated for car club of the year in nz and we need lots more votes. If you possibly have a few seconds spare can you please click the link and click the "like" button next to evolve https://www.performancecar.co.nz/industry-awards/car-club-of-the-year
it would mean a great deal to us,we car a nation wide club of female car lovers and have a good name for ourselves as well as awards :)
thanks heaps

Well that probably would make you at july then like the other 2 said, my fingers are crossed for you, i'm glad you liked your reading. if you get a bfp in july and conception in june you've only really got another 6-8weeks of trying ;)
That is a good point tallmom.
i have been back through and deleted mine. i would suggest that you all did the same if you've posted any. if anyone wants to see mine again i will repost it for a bit and then delete it again.xx

I hope so! [-o< Maybe conception will be in July so would that make my first scan possibly be in September? I guess i'll just have to wait and see :)
Have a great day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"