2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

OK ladies, I wrote to SANDRA on her Facebook page and she said this

Psychic Readings By Sandra Gibbs Hi elizabeth will get back to them all soon , if you could just tell them to send a photo and any qs in the meantime xxxxx help speed things up x

OK ladies, I wrote to SANDRA on her Facebook page and she said this

Psychic Readings By Sandra Gibbs Hi elizabeth will get back to them all soon , if you could just tell them to send a photo and any qs in the meantime xxxxx help speed things up x

i sent my photo and questions to her last week :coffee: she said itl be here soon.........:shrug:

i dont think i will recommend her to people gail had mine to me within 24hrs

Hi!

I bought one from Gail yesterday and she sent me the reading today. She said that I would conceive a boy in October and then another boy in 2013. I don't think this could be accurate given I can't conceive without fertility treatment and we are done after our next.... hmmmm...

I bought one from panrosa... haven't got it back yet... soon...

Who else is mostly accurate please???? The most popular?? Thank you!!! :)

Hi,

Just to keep you all updated. I got 3 readings so far and this is what they say....

Panrosa: Conceive Aug with a baby girl and twin boys in 2016.
Sandra Gibbs: Conceive Sept with a baby girl
Psychic Star: Conceive Aug with baby girl

Lets hope one of them is right!!!!!!!!!!

Just received mine from Gail :) she sees a baby boy conceived before November and will weigh a petite 6lb. My son was 5lb 12oz when born. And she sees a little girl born in 2013 ;) xx

Just got my reading from Gail :happydance:

She sees :bfp: in November with a girl and another :bfp: August 2013 with a boy :thumbup:

That's another bfp girl in nov??? Hmmmmmm. Awww she's right for one of us

Well AFs due for me today and so far she's a no show! It's only 10:50 right now though so we have all day. I guess I'll just wait to test until the end of the week.

My Gail reading arrived and she didnt give me a month she said that i will concieve before xmas with a girl and she will weigh around 6lb with lots of dark hair (my daughter was small with dark hair, even though i have blonde hair) She also said an 8lb boy concieved in 2013!

Mary said she was 90% certain i will have a baby bump by xmas

I had a reading off Misty and she said september and a girl

And Katrina said il concieve end of september

I think psychics are now just saying within next couple of months because they cant pinpoint a month anymore because my cycles are up the wall :(

xx

i got a boy for next year with a bfp in november fx'd she's right xx

About 4/5 of us have now been told by Gail that we'll conceive a girl in November 2011. I also got told I'd have a boy in 2014, conceived in 2013.

I suppose we could all conceive girls in November, but it just seems a bit odd, that we're all getting such similar predictions?? xxx

About 4/5 of us have now been told by Gail that we'll conceive a girl in November 2011. I also got told I'd have a boy in 2014, conceived in 2013.

I suppose we could all conceive girls in November, but it just seems a bit odd, that we're all getting such similar predictions?? xxx

Seems I'm the only one with a boy. Would be nice to all conceive at the same time tho lol. Does seems odd but she has the highest success rate on this group so far. I also saw two women with readings from her saying the baby would be 8lb so thought maybe she was just going with an average weight but she told me a boy at 6 lb which is weird coz have been told I carry small babies. Only one in my family. My son was 5lb 12oz full term. My mums smallest was 7lb 8. I was her biggest at 9lb xx

Just wanted to update and say that my Jenny prediction was wrong - September tomorrow and no BFP!!

(Still hope for next week though :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->