2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Ok got my cheri reading........sees a girl + the month of sept. Be that the moth I find out,conceive or birth month.........I'm hoping it's conception + monthbi find out :) :) :)

Well I spoke too soon a couple of days ago. Af showed right on time. Im cd 3 today but im feeling confident about this cycle

i dont think i will recommend her to people gail had mine to me within 24hrs

Hi hope you dont mind but i also purchased a reading from sandra gibbs, and was waiting over 3 weeks, it was only when I decided enough was enough of waiting, I sent her emails etc and never got a reply, So I looked her up on the social networking site not sure i can say the site name on here, (but sure you all know the one) I sent her a message saying i was disapointed and that i wanted refund, she sen my reading next day. And to be honest it had no relevance to me, it read like she was completely guessing. said that I would concieve december with my first child, (already have 2) said she thought i was unhappy in my relationship (17 yrs together and still as strong as ever) she said alot of rubbish to be honest. and to top it off she sent me a further email reading last week stating I would concieve in 2013 but rather than address the email with my name this time, she used my email address as my name??? although she had all my details and pic so knew i was same person, yet two different readings surprise surprise no reply to my emails asking what is going on.
I had others which I found good see below
Gail psychic123 concieve oct 2011 find out oct 2011 - boy
Panrosa concieve sept 2011 find out oct 2011 - girl
Psychic star concieve sept 2011 find out oct 2011-boy

Just thought I would mention the sandra gibbs experience as I along with many others were completely disapointed with our readings and 3 ladies all had the same reading cut and pasted.

I would like to join, I had a reading done by Cheri she predicited a girl due or conceived in september I have done both, I have had 6 miscarriges the 5th one was a girl due in september, I sent her a message back and she said that was not the girl she saw, but then said I will have a boy befor the girl due or conceive in march. My last pregnancy was an ectopic due in march. I had a reading by Gail and she said girl in November, which is funny. So now Im suspose to be on a trying break but I could possibly conceive in Sept, Nov, or Dec. Gail did say this will be my last child. Jenny predicted 2 of my miscarriges, and Brook was wrong as hell she said I would conceive in march.

I got my reading back from Cherri - it was sooooooooo worth the wait! She says girl, birth month/conceive/find out in September. I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope it's conceive and find out!

The weirdest thing is, the way she described the little girl is me to a T!!!! She said she will be good at languages and will speak three languages - I am a languages teacher and speak French and German! She also said she won't watch films unless it's from the start - that is also me!!! If hubby puts a film on that's already 20 minutes in, I say I don't want to watch it cos I like to watch a film from the beginning!!! She also said she'll love to read - I love to read too, I am a complete bookworm!

I think it was the languages bit that got me though...so so bizarre!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, especially since September has come up a couple of times in my readings now :) :) :) :) :) :happydance: xxx

Hi hope you dont mind but i also purchased a reading from sandra gibbs, and was waiting over 3 weeks, it was only when I decided enough was enough of waiting, I sent her emails etc and never got a reply, So I looked her up on the social networking site not sure i can say the site name on here, (but sure you all know the one) I sent her a message saying i was disapointed and that i wanted refund, she sen my reading next day. And to be honest it had no relevance to me, it read like she was completely guessing. said that I would concieve december with my first child, (already have 2) said she thought i was unhappy in my relationship (17 yrs together and still as strong as ever) she said alot of rubbish to be honest. and to top it off she sent me a further email reading last week stating I would concieve in 2013 but rather than address the email with my name this time, she used my email address as my name??? although she had all my details and pic so knew i was same person, yet two different readings surprise surprise no reply to my emails asking what is going on.

Just thought I would mention the sandra gibbs experience as I along with many others were completely disapointed with our readings and 3 ladies all had the same reading cut and pasted.

I read on another blog how Sandra was a fake and that she come on these boards as different people to fake a predicition seeing what other people said, Cheri blasted her on it and she was like Im sorry but I dont do that anymore I have real abilities now and that she can now heal people. So beware of her.

I know what you mean i kept messaging her and put it nicely that i was getting pissed with her for me wanting a reading, and if she couldnt get it to me then give me my money back :growlmad: within 15 mins she messaged me my reading and it didnt link in with me at all, at the worst thing is that i was friends with her on fb and she was talking to her mates on there while she was 'apparently' doing my reading!! From experience when doing readings you need peace and quiet to link in cards, spirits etc......so god knows whose reading she had copied and pasted and pretended it was mine!!:grr:

I think Gail is amazing, i had 2 readings recently off her and she was amazingly accurate :dance:

xx

I have just purchased a reading from Panrosa.......OMG i have more money then sense :rofl:

xx

I have just purchased a reading from Panrosa.......OMG i have more money then sense :rofl:

xx

Hahaha, me too!!! I loved her reading though, hers and Cheri22's have been my favourite.

I know loads of people like Gail but I wasn't keen on her, but I can't really pinpoint why. Maybe cos her prediction is further away than I would like lol :haha: xxx

Well Panrosa said il be pregnant in October or before with a :pink: she will be born around June 2012.......she didnt see anymore after this baby :cry:

xx

Ok got my cheri reading........sees a girl + the month of sept. Be that the moth I find out,conceive or birth month.........I'm hoping it's conception + monthbi find out :) :) :)

Awesome!! :)

How do I contact her? Was the wait very long for her??

Thank you! :)

Big Hello Ladies! :hi:
I can't believe this thread is still going, lol.
sorry i had to come away from BnB for a while.
i've got a week off work, so post me any updates you want doing.

post them on my the wall for me.
if your already on the front page also add if you've had some that haven't been correct.
I've given up with the readings myself. fun while it lasted, but too addictive, and in the end cost way to much money, for a bit of false hope.
but i'll update the chart for you guys this week.
Hope your all well! I hope i hear some of you have now had your :bfp:

:kiss:

Awesome!! :)

How do I contact her? Was the wait very long for her??

Thank you! :)

Cheri's website is https://cheri22.com/index/Cheri22.html

If you have a free one, she can take a while to get back to you apparently. If you pay, like I did, she tries to get it back to you quickly, but she's very busy! I paid on the 21st August and got mine back on the 2nd September BUT it was worth the wait as it was a fantastic reading!!! xxx

Big Hello Ladies! :hi:
I can't believe this thread is still going, lol.
sorry i had to come away from BnB for a while.
i've got a week off work, so post me any updates you want doing.

post them on my the wall for me.
if your already on the front page also add if you've had some that haven't been correct.
I've given up with the readings myself. fun while it lasted, but too addictive, and in the end cost way to much money, for a bit of false hope.
but i'll update the chart for you guys this week.
Hope your all well! I hope i hear some of you have now had your :bfp:

:kiss:

Hey :), I love this thread!!!

I have had the following readings if you would like to add them?

Panrosa: conceive a :pink: September 2011, born May 2012. (She also predicted another :pink: and one :blue:.)

Cherri22: have a :pink:, September being either the month of conception, finding out I'm pregnant or birth month - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping it's this month for conception!!

Psychicpenny: conceive a :pink: October. Only child :cry:.

Gail: conceive a :pink: in November. A :blue: afterwards.

I also had a reading from Osiris who said a :blue: conceived in May 2012, born February 2013 and then another :blue: afterwards!

We shall see :) xxx

Do anyone know why I just sent Cheri a message last night and the panrosa reading I ordered came in that message as if I message both at the same time. I didnt of course, I sent Cheri a message 4 this morning and Panrosa a message yesterday in the afternoon. I know Cheri is in the US but Panrosa is suspose to be in the UK.

Cheri, Jenny and Panrosa are the same people. I just went back through all my paypals and emails. These susposed pyschics are scams

Do anyone know why I just sent Cheri a message last night and the panrosa reading I ordered came in that message as if I message both at the same time. I didnt of course, I sent Cheri a message 4 this morning and Panrosa a message yesterday in the afternoon. I know Cheri is in the US but Panrosa is suspose to be in the UK.

Cheri, Jenny and Panrosa are the same people. I just went back through all my paypals and emails. These susposed pyschics are scams

OMG are you being serious :trouble: thats bad if true as i have spent a small fortune having readings off all of these :blush:

xx

I don't know though, cos Panrosa told me she saw me conceiving in September and giving birth in May 2012. When I asked Cheri why she didn't predict a specific conception month and why the months given were for either conception/birth/finding out, she said she doesn't like to give a specific month cos people can put too much pressure on themselves in that month and it doesn't then always happen?

I really hope they're not the same person, but now my readings from them both say the same month, I'm a bit worried!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->