2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Thanks. Thought that one was gonna be the most likely to be wrong coz was so soon xx

Congratulations coopers_mummy :dance:

Where can i find this Penny woman as i would like a reading?

xx

Congratulations coopers_mummy!! Which one is Penny? Is it a cheap reading from eBay? xxx

I have been writing Cheri back and forth for almost 2 years I have never had a reading sent that was from someone else attatched to any email she has sent. When I went back to look at the paypal reciever number they are the same from Cheri, Panrosa and Jenny Renny the number was PP1470, Look all the way at the bottom of your paypal and see what number is there, The reading I got from Psychic Star is a different number. And when I called Cheri on it she wont write back.

Hi my paypal account shows diff. No.'s for cheri + panrosa

Congrats coppers mummy

I'm at work so no time to review the most recent posts but congrats to any BFPs out there and baby dust to all of us still plugging away!

Just wanted to say that Suzanne was wrong with the BFP in August (with Twins) as I got AF yesterday. :cry:

I'm looking forward to my next IUI attempt in October though because both Jenny And Katrina said BFP Oct/Nov and along with BabyLove said born in July '12. Maybe that will be the lucky one for me?! How can 3 psychics be wrong? LOL

I have been writing Cheri back and forth for almost 2 years I have never had a reading sent that was from someone else attatched to any email she has sent. When I went back to look at the paypal reciever number they are the same from Cheri, Panrosa and Jenny Renny the number was PP1470, Look all the way at the bottom of your paypal and see what number is there, The reading I got from Psychic Star is a different number. And when I called Cheri on it she wont write back.

Neither Panrosa nor Cheri are the number you've given...

I soooooooo hope it's not a scam :( xxx

I dont know whats going on, Cheri wont respond to my email. I have never had this happen before.
Congrats Coopers mummy

OMG i am really needing a good psychic reading...........i have had a reading off everyone listed on here as it is :dohh::haha:
Can anyone recommend anyone new :flower:

xx

I have had a Psychicstar reading and she said October with a :blue: she said she sees him here before my 31st birthday and that is 1st of July :happydance:

xx

I Loved my psychic star reading she said I will have a october 2011 BFP ,and give birth to a baby boy on a tuesday evening followed by a short labor ,which makes since because my last two labors were like 30 minutes long.

I messaged Katrina as i have been spotting and this was he reply

'If you don’t mind, keep me posted on your tests as they progress. Most of all, don’t give up yet.'

Do you think she knows something i dont :shrug: im grasping :haha:

xx

Hiya ladies

I have had readings off osiris, penny, suzy, panrosa and gail. All said I would get my BFP in september. penny said boy and the rest say a girl. Well here I am staring at my positive test. I just wanted to say they were right for me. Now I gotta wait and see if the boy or girl bit is right. Fingers crossed and babydust to you all x x x
Kim

Also I did have a telephone psychic tell me I would have a may baby, but she reckoned it was twins. Lol yeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->