2012 Brides

I'm having midnight blue and silver for a June wedding.as we are getting on the beach practically we think it reminds us of the sea and sparkles off the waves x

hey,

we are getting married on 27th july 2012 :flower:

have already booked and paid deposits for:
chruch
reception
car
photographer
dj
chaircovers and balloons

and have bought our guest book n pen and all our thank you gifts! :happydance:

Cant wait and im so excited that my lil girl will be one of my bridesmaids :kiss:

I'm having midnight blue and silver for a June wedding.as we are getting on the beach practically we think it reminds us of the sea and sparkles off the waves x

I think that will be lovely, blue and silver will look really lovely by the waves. I'm so jealous, I wanted a wedding on a beach somewhere hot but OH wouldn't agree to it, his mum would never fly so it would have meant her not being there which wasn't an option.

hey,

we are getting married on 27th july 2012 :flower:

have already booked and paid deposits for:
chruch
reception
car
photographer
dj
chaircovers and balloons

and have bought our guest book n pen and all our thank you gifts! :happydance:

Cant wait and im so excited that my lil girl will be one of my bridesmaids :kiss:

Congratulations :hugs: I've added you on the front page. Wow you've done loads! Ive only sorted church and venue, photographer is next on my list.

I'm so excited to have our little twinnie girls as bridesmaids too!

Haven't set a date or anything, but I got engaged on Saturday! Going to be getting married in 2012 - got to start planning asap!

Haven't set a date or anything, but I got engaged on Saturday! Going to be getting married in 2012 - got to start planning asap!

Aaawww YAY Congratulations!!! Tell us your engagement story! Any ideas for wedding yet? Added on front page

Hi ladies!
id love to join ur group as I have no idea where to start planning lol
I got engaged last friday:) We are thinking the date for Wedding will be November 10, 2012. So it will be 10.11.12:haha:

Hi ladies!
id love to join ur group as I have no idea where to start planning lol
I got engaged last friday:) We are thinking the date for Wedding will be November 10, 2012. So it will be 10.11.12:haha:

Congratulations! Aaaww thats so kool! We decided on 2/6/12 because we thought it would be easy to remember but thats even better! Added on front page

Aaawww YAY Congratulations!!! Tell us your engagement story! Any ideas for wedding yet? Added on front page

Thank you :happydance: Here's my engagement story. Haven't really got many ideas for the wedding yet - would definitely like a summer wedding though. Not sure where, but a country house would be nice.

hi ladies:)
I became engaged on friday 4th Feb:) Wedding will be 10.11.12:haha:
very excited...:happydance:

Thank you :happydance: Here's my engagement story. Haven't really got many ideas for the wedding yet - would definitely like a summer wedding though. Not sure where, but a country house would be nice.

Ooohh it wont let me access that page for some reason? I've posted my story somewhere previously I will have to find it and put a link to it - its one to tell the grandkids!

OH (or dear fiancé should I say ) cooked me a lovely 3 course meal on Saturday to celebrate v-day early, and when he brought the 'dessert' out, it was covered with a bowl and underneath the bowl was a box with an engagement ring inside!

https://i53.tinypic.com/2e4x65c.jpg

Copy & pasted from my story :) x

congrats to all the newly engaged :happydance:

gosh we havent done much.. we have the church and venue booked and deposit..
my moms making the cake
we have found a photograhper but not booked yet..
ive found my dress for 700 euro!! the one i loved the most was the cheapest which is crazy or just good luck
thats it so far.. really need to get a move on putting some more deposits down

Hey just seen an advert for easy to make stationary from home, it looks really good think I might buy it!!

What do you think???

https://https://www.craftartist.tv/Default.asp

OH (or dear fiancé should I say ) cooked me a lovely 3 course meal on Saturday to celebrate v-day early, and when he brought the 'dessert' out, it was covered with a bowl and underneath the bowl was a box with an engagement ring inside!

https://i53.tinypic.com/2e4x65c.jpg

Copy & pasted from my story :) x

Aaawww thats so sweet very romantic!!!

We've only booked the venue and provisionally booked the church but I'm starting to feel we need to start booking everything else now.

When my friend got married a few weeks ago she had a really good hairdresser do all the girls hair and she didn't charge a lot of money. She charged £75 for the bride and £45 for the bm's, and then £15 for the flower girls and mothers of bride/groom. I'm going to give her a ring and book this week.

She also used a guy she knows to do the pics, he's only done 10 weddings but he did a great job too, he charged £350 for the whole day, getting ready, church, venue and reception pics, and he put every single pic onto a cd for her and she created her own photobook online. I think the total cost for her was £410 with the photobook too which is great! I'm trying to convince OH to book him, he's not sure but I think when I show him prices of other photographers he might change his mind!

wow thats good prices.. esp the for the photos.. i think im gonna ask my moms friend who recently opened his new shop i figure it might help his business and he doesnt charge very much..

angel the link doesnt work :/

i got a quote for one flower girl, 3 bridesmaids me and my mother 350 euro for hair and make up.. ?

wow thats good prices.. esp the for the photos.. i think im gonna ask my moms friend who recently opened his new shop i figure it might help his business and he doesnt charge very much..

angel the link doesnt work :/

i got a quote for one flower girl, 3 bridesmaids me and my mother 350 euro for hair and make up.. ?

For hair and make-up I think thats really good. This hairdresser works alongside a make-up artist and she charges the same prices again for make-up, so it would be £150 just for the brides hair and make-up, £90 for each bm etc so thats a good price.

Can I join? My date is 13th August 2012 (or it will be when we book the registary office end of the month!!!)

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->