2012 Doomsday: What do you think?

Oh bex lol i have to laugh at you because i love how scientific you get but seriously though i do find you status updates and stuff interesting because you keep me up to date with my world :p xxx

I like to keep my fans updated on the latest apocalyptic knowledge :smug:

It's very scary, the thought of it makes me feel sick.

I hope it doesn't happen, I don't think it will, but still.. it's very hard not to worry!

So why do people believe that the chance of us being wiped out in December next year is different from what this other guy predicted? (apart from the fact he was wrong :lol)

I suppose it depends on your beliefs. A LOT of people believed Harold Camping's predictions, loads gave up their jobs and spent their life savings to promote the rapture all in the name of their religion. The difference with 2012 I think is that it's been hyped up in the media and by Hollywood so a lot of people are taking it seriously. We'd be ignorant to think we were invincible but the likeliness of the world ending on that specific day is a load of BS. The world could end tomorrow, nobody will know beforehand, especially a bunch of Mayans who prophecised by stargazing.

I think it's a load of poo, I'm no history buff but dident we jump a month or something back in 1700 or something. So even if they did prophisise (sp?) something how can we acturatly say when it's going to happen.

this story is of course bullshit - and people who bother about such stuff should open their eyes and have a look at serious topics...

Last time I looked this was a general chatter forum and we can write about ANYTHING we like so why don't you bit a bit more polite and respect the fact we all have different interests instead of just coming across as plain rude!!!!

Maybe I'm reading it differently to everyone else but I think Petra was actually agreeing with AB's original post? 'This story' referring to the idea of the world ending... xx

i freaked out about this when this bloke decided to say the world was going to end in october. then i found this, i think i'll believe Nasa lol https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

AB, could you send the link to your article again? I know you have before, but I'd really like to read it again....we had JH witnesses coming to the door, I was chatting with them, and they referenced this...and somehow we got onto the subject of a comet scheduled to hit the uk around that time.

It. Has. Freaked. Me. Out.

I need to read something reassuring from someone who has researched the subject.

Here you go :)

https://becksx89.blogspot.com/2011/06/2012-are-we-really-doomed.html

I've actually done a lot more research since I wrote that (sad I know) so if I get a chance I might do a blog on it, will post the link here if I do

this story is of course bullshit - and people who bother about such stuff should open their eyes and have a look at serious topics...

BabyandBump is a friendly community full of different personalities, life styles and interests, I would like you to keep this in mind whist continuing your membership here.

If you cannot relate to the topic then move on to those you can. Not every discussion will interest you personally but that doesn't make it 'bullshit' for those it does.

The thread is posted within 'General Chatter' catering for off-topic subjects away from the more 'serious' boards.

If I get my boob job and the world ends, I'm going to have the major hump :growlmad:

I don't think I believe in it, it really scares me how many people STRONGLY believe it's going to happen & what they'll do before this date out of fear :nope:

Think a lot of people will be doing last minute Christmas shopping next year if we live past the 21st :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->