2012 TTC chat

Sorry you had a difficult time seeing your stepsister, it is hard isn't it :hugs: It just gets you down sometimes eh. I am on day 26 now - I've been taking herbs to bring on a period and hopefully have a 28 day cycle but right now it doesn't feel like anything is happening at all, no cramps or any of the usual signs. Oh well. I'll have to talk to him on Thursday at my next appointment. How about you, you feeling ok?

Hey ladies

Sunshine - sounds like a period and a good idea to keep on with the Femara. So you didn't ov at all this month then? Glad you are glad this cycle is over!

Mmleo -fingers and toes crossed for you!! Did they say how late you might be on the progesterone? Sending you lots of :dust:

I am feeling pretty crappy today!! I don't know why, I know I said I was ok with just ending this cycle without ov, but my temps started to rise and I was really hoping my chart would show I ov'd on day 21. But my temps crashed again this morning so no ov. I'm really confused about my temps, after AF they were higher than normal for a while and as time goes on I am having some of the lowest temps I've ever had. I don't get it!! I'm visiting family this weekend and am meant to see my friend who's just had twins and my sister who is 8 months pg. All of a sudden I don't want to see them :S

Do u hv to visit ur family??i know i know...it is hard,some things u cant avoid like meetings with family.there was a time every one around me was getting pg all i remember is that i always believed/hoped my time will come n that kept me going.Ur turn is around the corner smiler..also dont rely so much on temping..i've heard that some drs advise their patients not to stress too much on the temping.:hugs:

Thanks Mmleo :hugs: I just struggle sometimes, I find that since our losses I swing from being really happy to being really sad at the slightest thing :cry: I hate waiting around for ov then there's the 2ww to get through, it grinds you down some days!! I am thankful to be able to vent on this board and get sent hugs from ppl :flower: I too believe that our time will come, I just know one day it is just going to 'feel' right and we will get there. Stressing about it isn't going to help, I just need to calm down. You're prob right about the temps but since I can't use opk's it's the only way to know if I ov or not! Yeah can't really get out of the visit now...just got to try and mentally prepare myself and have a glass of wine or two after!!

totally understandable to feel the way u do..i just wish there was a way around such situations.I wish there was a way to calm down too.Keeping bussy works for me though..i love it when i go thru a day without googling THE EASIEST WAYS TO GET PG or the alike!It'll happen..in the meantime,let's keep each other company,encourage and support one another.:hugs:

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a google-monster!! I can't keep away somedays... :wacko:

Totally agree with you Mmleo, am so grateful for this board and all the support etc everyone gives each other :)

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who is a google-monster!! I can't keep away somedays... :wacko:

Totally agree with you Mmleo, am so grateful for this board and all the support etc everyone gives each other :)

oh u rnt the only one trust me!and we keep looking for the answers that we already know...

I will tell you how bad it got for me... I am going to my Mom's Sat for a week for Thanksgiving in Texas. My step-sister said oh no you are going to miss my baby shower. (Her shower is this Sat) and I was kind of relieved... How terrible am I??

Smiler - I am still bleeding like crazy and hoping this is truly my period. It is heavy so I assume it is. I hope your period comes soon so we can both get this show on the road. It is time for some baby-making!!

Hi! I'm 7dpo today. I woke up with super Sore bb's and I think my areolas are bigger and darker? My temp dipped under coverline today :( don't know what that means or also how accurate it is because I stayed with my parents and my covers weren't very warm and also breathed through my mouth all night because I have a cold.. Anyways I'm hoping this is it!

I will tell you how bad it got for me... I am going to my Mom's Sat for a week for Thanksgiving in Texas. My step-sister said oh no you are going to miss my baby shower. (Her shower is this Sat) and I was kind of relieved... How terrible am I??

Smiler - I am still bleeding like crazy and hoping this is truly my period. It is heavy so I assume it is. I hope your period comes soon so we can both get this show on the road. It is time for some baby-making!!

I laughed when I read this lol! I would not want to go to the step-sisters baby shower at this point either...you want to have your own baby shower! Hope you get your baby making in this month, try not to stress you will get it. Maybe this first full month after your um (forgot what its called) will be the month

mmleo how are you doing?

am ok thx.it just feels good knowing AF cant surprise me,i finish my progesterone tabs on on sat cd 30,if all goes the way it is supposed to af comes 1-2days after.i'll test on the 17th just so i know if :witch: is coming or not.32 days cycle which is normal for me.Ab ur 1/2 sis b shower...u rnt terrible!i'd probably try anything not to be there!

i hve a weird feeling,CM felt/looked different as if AF on the way b4 i even test..i hope not!Off to bed now.catch up tmoro x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

I laughed when I read this lol! I would not want to go to the step-sisters baby shower at this point either...you want to have your own baby shower! Hope you get your baby making in this month, try not to stress you will get it. Maybe this first full month after your um (forgot what its called) will be the month

The HSG? I sure hope this month goes back to normal. It has been a rollercoaster. I told my step-sister I would bring her back a present from Texas lol. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow!!

I won't promise I will not enjoy a drink on Thanksgiving! (Like a margarita woo hoo) It is before ovulation so I am not going to worry too much about it.

The HSG? I sure hope this month goes back to normal. It has been a rollercoaster. I told my step-sister I would bring her back a present from Texas lol. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow!!

I won't promise I will not enjoy a drink on Thanksgiving! (Like a margarita woo hoo) It is before ovulation so I am not going to worry too much about it.

I meant HCG lol sorry, That was a good excuse lol, enjoy that margarita. Mmmmmm

I meant HCG lol sorry, That was a good excuse lol, enjoy that margarita. Mmmmmm

Can you test again? and post a picture I am so anxious for you!! :happydance:

Yes I will test again in the morning and post....I put one under the pregnancy test gallery. The title is can you see it?

I will say Congrats! Because I see a faint line on your pic you posted!!

Thanks:) I will be testing in the morning and hope for a darker line, I am soooo scared to have another chemical pregnancy like last month:( Wont let it get the best of me, I know if it is meant to be it will happen

Thanks:) I will be testing in the morning and hope for a darker line, I am soooo scared to have another chemical pregnancy like last month:( Wont let it get the best of me, I know if it is meant to be it will happen

I really think you will be fine! :thumbup: I will be anxious to see your test in the morning!!! How many dpo will you be? 12?

Here is my pic. it is def. darker but geez I am sooooo nervous still,I will be ok when AF does not show, I am sosososo nervous to have a chemical!

Attachments

• DSC01888.jpg
    DSC01888.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79