2012 TTC chat

Exactly!! It's a vicious cycle but ill try to relax and not think about it too much.

How's everyone feeling??

Got good news! Dr called me and said it was probably the HSG that messed up my ovulation. She said sometimes procedures especially on "woman parts" can stress the body which in turn can alter cycles. So yay!! that made me feel better and she upped my dose of Femara to 5 mg! Here is to December!! Good luck ladies!!

Hi ladies.got BFN tday..glad hcg is out 10 days after the shot.Am gona google the hsg thing too.how r u doing sunshine??me not so good,feels like am catching cold or something,nose bn itchy nose maybe sinuses...felt mild pain in ovaries,hope my cysts rnt growing.will b checking on them in aweek.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Sorry mmleo, I hope the cysts aren't growing. Fingers crossed for you. I am feeling happy and anxious for the next cycle. Ready for AF to come now!!

Smiler-I am probally going to test on Monday. I will be 11 dpo on that day, so far I have been able to hold off and not give in to poas but if I get that itch I will test as early as sunday, I am nervous about testing this month. Last month I was testing everyday from 6dpo got my bfp at 9dpo but this month I feel nervous when I think about testing. But more relaxed about it than last month for sure

I am 6DPO and just passing the days by :) Funny how every month I say I am not going to stress it but all I do is count down the days. I guess this is the life of a wanna be mommy lol.

Oh hurrah for you Sunshine!! So pleased for you your doc could explain the delayed ov and upped your dosage :) Roll on December eh!

Calebsmom I'm not surprised you're feeling nervous. Don't really know what you can do to stop though!! Hopefully you've had stuff on this weekend to keep your mind off it??

Mmleo sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather :hugs: really hope it's not cysts. When are you having them checked?

Good luck VMAG, not toooo long to go yet but it is a killer eh :)

xx

Well i have work but see?s today all ive done is be on here from my phone instead of being productive.. Have had lots of crampint this morning andim really tired...wondering if i am having implantation at 8dpo...hmmmm will test mond ay

hello there.i dint hv much pain tday.Hope u r all doing ok.i might not even test this cycle..unless i really feel pg which am not.one more week.nice w/end ladies

Oh hurrah for you Sunshine!! So pleased for you your doc could explain the delayed ov and upped your dosage :) Roll on December eh!

Calebsmom I'm not surprised you're feeling nervous. Don't really know what you can do to stop though!! Hopefully you've had stuff on this weekend to keep your mind off it??

Mmleo sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather :hugs: really hope it's not cysts. When are you having them checked?

xx
checking on the cysts in 5days i think.the tech suggested i go back b4 AF.Am not really worried abt them(cysts),last time i got pg the dr didnt it'll be possible n i did.,i know i might not be as lucky!!How r u doing?hv u started the prosses to bring ur period?

I was away this weekend so I didn't bother temping....Monday my temp was high so I thought I must've ov'd over the weekend. But FF reckons I ov'd on Thursday! Only got the cross hairs today so all of a sudden I am 6 dpo without even realising!

I guess though that there is a chance I'm only 3 or 4 dpo isn't there since I don't know what my temps were Sat and Sun. Anyone want to wait this week out? I'm not getting my hopes up, pretty sure we missed our chance. I wasn't expecting to O so early, usually it takes til about day 36 :dohh:

Hopefully this is a sign my acupuncture is helping to bring down my cycle length though :)

My Ovulation Chart

Curious about acupuncture. I have an appt dec 8 To try to get my body regulated after bc. How do you like it?

Hi everyone! I am 4dpo today.(I think) I used ff which just confirmed I ov'd the 8th. Hope it's right because we time everything perfectly for that. Ww also used preseed religiously. I also used opks but never saw a definite positive. Not sure I trust them because I drink a ton of water and liquids. Around the 7-8th the lines were medium dark and definitely negative otherwise. Do you think it could be hydration that made them not work? Ugh, now I am sick with a cold. Hoarse voice and stuffy nose. I hope the dayquil I took won't hurt? I am definitely not taking any more since I read some posts that think maybe some meds could interfere with implantation. I am way overthinking this! Any advice w

Hi everyone! I am 4dpo today.(I think) I used ff which just confirmed I ov'd the 8th. Hope it's right because we time everything perfectly for that. Ww also used preseed religiously. I also used opks but never saw a definite positive. Not sure I trust them because I drink a ton of water and liquids. Around the 7-8th the lines were medium dark and definitely negative otherwise. Do you think it could be hydration that made them not work? Ugh, now I am sick with a cold. Hoarse voice and stuffy nose. I hope the dayquil I took won't hurt? I am definitely not taking any more since I read some posts that think maybe some meds could interfere with implantation. I am way overthinking this! Any advice w

:hi: there?i think u hve to avoid liquids n visiting the rest room for atleast 4-5hr b4 using OPK n avoid most meds unless i really need them...:dust:

Well i have work but see?s today all ive done is be on here from my phone instead of being productive.. Have had lots of crampint this morning andim really tired...wondering if i am having implantation at 8dpo...hmmmm will test mond ay

Eeek...one more sleep til testing! How are you feeling today, nervous I bet! Really hope to hear some good news from you tomorrow x

xx
checking on the cysts in 5days i think.the tech suggested i go back b4 AF.Am not really worried abt them(cysts),last time i got pg the dr didnt it'll be possible n i did.,i know i might not be as lucky!!How r u doing?hv u started the prosses to bring ur period?

Oh good, glad you're not worried about them. But what causes them in the first place, these are follicles trying to mature into eggs, but turn into cysts instead?
Yeah I started drinking the herbal tea on Friday. 2x day for 5 days and it tastes foul!! I really don't know what is going on this month, I've had a few hot flushes the last couple of days and my temps are looking rocky. Hoping it's just the hormones trying to get themselves into a good pattern...

I was away this weekend so I didn't bother temping....Monday my temp was high so I thought I must've ov'd over the weekend. But FF reckons I ov'd on Thursday! Only got the cross hairs today so all of a sudden I am 6 dpo without even realising!

I guess though that there is a chance I'm only 3 or 4 dpo isn't there since I don't know what my temps were Sat and Sun. Anyone want to wait this week out? I'm not getting my hopes up, pretty sure we missed our chance. I wasn't expecting to O so early, usually it takes til about day 36 :dohh:

Hopefully this is a sign my acupuncture is helping to bring down my cycle length though :)

My Ovulation Chart

Curious about acupuncture. I have an appt dec 8 To try to get my body regulated after bc. How do you like it?

Hey there remiandlulu :hi: Yeah I really like having acupuncture. My doctor is a Chinese guy who does Traditional Chinese Medicine - I think there are other forms of acupuncture available too but not sure what they're called. I have needles stuck in me once a week, it can be painful at times, other times it doesn't hurt at all. Bizarrely I find it hurts more when I am coming up to ov, then once I've ov'd it doesn't hurt! He puts them in my tummy, down my legs and sometimes in my head if I've been a bit stressed. I lie there in a darkened room for 20-30 mins, then he removes the needles and gives me a full body acupressure massage. Love it :) Then he gives me herbs to make into a tea and drink, either to try and bring on ov or to bring on a period. I've got PCOS so my cycles can be ridiculously long...

I do think it's making a difference, I ov'd much earlier than normal last cycle, and I've been getting more CM, which I don't usually get. He has a lot of work to do because the PCOS is so stubborn, but hopefully for you it won't take too long to settle you back down after the pill. Good luck, let us know how it goes :)

smiler-actually,this is only the 2nd time i,ll hv to deal with cysts.We hvnt yet worked out what causes them.I've bn to the sonographer 2months in raw now on cd12 n 13 coz i ov around the 15th,n this time the follicle were almost over grown,like she said they looked like they bn stimulated.if i hve to watch my diet,maybe something am eating.
Am not surprised the tea tastes bad,it's Chinese!their stuff do work though!i hope it heads in the right direction for u!soon will be bump buddies God willing.If all goes well when is ur AF expected?and i think u r right abt the hormones/temps

Good luck to u calebsmom.pliz let us know how it goes.We need some positives this cycle!:dust:

smiler-actually,this is only the 2nd time i,ll hv to deal with cysts.We hvnt yet worked out what causes them.I've bn to the sonographer 2months in raw now on cd12 n 13 coz i ov around the 15th,n this time the follicle were almost over grown,like she said they looked like they bn stimulated.if i hve to watch my diet,maybe something am eating.
Am not surprised the tea tastes bad,it's Chinese!their stuff do work though!i hope it heads in the right direction for u!soon will be bump buddies God willing.If all goes well when is ur AF expected?and i think u r right abt the hormones/temps

That is so strange about the cysts. I really hope you find out what causes it, have you tried asking around on this forum to see if anyone else has had the same thing and knows the reason why?

Oh that would be soooo cool to be bump buddies :) I know it is dangerous but I am really hopeful for December. I think I may have ov'd now - need another day or two of higher temps to be sure though. If I have I'll be so pleased because I think it was day 22. Last cycle was day 24 so hopefully it really is just getting better and better. I hope we all get some good news over Christmas :dust:

Good luck to u calebsmom.pliz let us know how it goes.We need some positives this cycle!:dust:

Yes please!! Got everything crossed for you x

So tested today an got a bfn:( Might try again on wed....hubby was sad too but maybe the chemical preg messed up this months cycle?? Then again maybe i am just to early

So tested today an got a bfn:( Might try again on wed....hubby was sad too but maybe the chemical preg messed up this months cycle?? Then again maybe i am just to early

Oh, so sorry to hear that calebsmom :hugs: how many dpo are you, 11ish? Could be a bit too early. Will you test again tomorrow or just wait and see if AF is late?

sorry abt that.it could b a bit early.maybe 2-3 days later!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->