2012 TTC chat

So tested today an got a bfn:( Might try again on wed....hubby was sad too but maybe the chemical preg messed up this months cycle?? Then again maybe i am just to early

Oh, so sorry to hear that calebsmom :hugs: how many dpo are you, 11ish? Could be a bit too early. Will you test again tomorrow or just wait and see if AF is late?

I am 10dpo so yes I could very well be early but last month my positive showed up faint at 9dpo...I will test again on wed, I will be 12dpo then

Hi girls.. Been MIA lately lol. Looks like my period has come early. I started bleeding bright red last night and having some clots (sorry tmi) and lower back pain. It came 6 days early... Thank you lord this month is coming to close. It has been a nightmare for me. I am still going to take the Femara assuming this is really period ( not sure what else would make me bleed this heavy) Hopefully I am right and I don't waste my meds!!

Keep your chin up calebsmom. Implantation can vary =)

So tested today an got a bfn:( Might try again on wed....hubby was sad too but maybe the chemical preg messed up this months cycle?? Then again maybe i am just to early

Oh, so sorry to hear that calebsmom :hugs: how many dpo are you, 11ish? Could be a bit too early. Will you test again tomorrow or just wait and see if AF is late?

I am 10dpo so yes I could very well be early but last month my positive showed up faint at 9dpo...I will test again on wed, I will be 12dpo then

Hey! I am so sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. This is my 4th month and I haven't had a bfp ever. What test did you use when you got your bfp at 9dpo? I am DYING to test and tomorrow will be 9dpo. I have a New Choice (Dollar Tree) and a First Response 6 days Sooner. Which do you think I should use?

Hey! I am so sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. This is my 4th month and I haven't had a bfp ever. What test did you use when you got your bfp at 9dpo? I am DYING to test and tomorrow will be 9dpo. I have a New Choice (Dollar Tree) and a First Response 6 days Sooner. Which do you think I should use?

I had used the first response..thats the same one I used last month at 9dpo at 10dpo I got into the doc they did the blood test cause their test was negative and my hcg level was only at a 7 so first response not only picked up at a level 7 but it also showed positive when the doc test was negative. They told me with a hcg level that low that I could either be super early or something could have gone wrong, so I was prepared for the worst.

I had used the first response..thats the same one I used last month at 9dpo at 10dpo I got into the doc they did the blood test cause their test was negative and my hcg level was only at a 7 so first response not only picked up at a level 7 but it also showed positive when the doc test was negative. They told me with a hcg level that low that I could either be super early or something could have gone wrong, so I was prepared for the worst.

:hugs: I am always so distraught with not getting pregnant each month, I can't even imagine going through that. It must have been difficult for you. I am really sorry and I am keeping my fingers crossed for another BFP for you this time around. :hugs:

It was hard for a few days and of course I will still be sad but it gets better every day. Hope you get your BFP this month too...both of us then we can be bump buddies:) Just remember if it is the time it will happen, if it doesnt happen it wasnt meant to be that month. Thats how I try to look at it. And they say that the chemical pregnancies are usually because of chromosome problems so it was meant not to happen last month.
I really think it messed up my cycle this month with ovulation cause it just didnt feel the same so I stocked up on opk's (this will be my first month trying them out) for this next month but God willing I wont have to use them and I will get my BFP by then:) And you too!

2 more days for me to test..not if i sh,d even test,am on progestrone which could delay AF anyway bt FXd.I,ve had headaches,back aches,bn pocking my bb hoping that they hurts bt nothing.thinds do seem a bit different from last cycle bt again i wasnt on any meds last time.Hoping for the best.
Hey sunshine am sure it is ur AF and am sorry bt it sounds like u r relieved!all the luck this cycle!does it feel different from the other periods?and had the spotting fro HSG stopped?i might be crazy but am happy whenever i get clots i believe my body is just cleaning itself.New cycle of hope!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust: to all of us ladies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1319173200z1z28z14.png

Hey ladies

Sunshine - sounds like a period and a good idea to keep on with the Femara. So you didn't ov at all this month then? Glad you are glad this cycle is over!

Mmleo -fingers and toes crossed for you!! Did they say how late you might be on the progesterone? Sending you lots of :dust:

I am feeling pretty crappy today!! I don't know why, I know I said I was ok with just ending this cycle without ov, but my temps started to rise and I was really hoping my chart would show I ov'd on day 21. But my temps crashed again this morning so no ov. I'm really confused about my temps, after AF they were higher than normal for a while and as time goes on I am having some of the lowest temps I've ever had. I don't get it!! I'm visiting family this weekend and am meant to see my friend who's just had twins and my sister who is 8 months pg. All of a sudden I don't want to see them :S

I'd love to! 9dpo-BFN. :( I know it's early but I just don't have a good feeling. Only was able to BD on 1 day-day of positive OPK. We shall see. Baby dust!

Well I am 11 dpo today and tested this morning and have the faintest of faint 2nd line there, I dont want to consider it anything yet cause it is so faint it could be a ghost line I guess so I will test again tomorrow morning and see what happens:) Baby dust to all

Hey ladies

Sunshine - sounds like a period and a good idea to keep on with the Femara. So you didn't ov at all this month then? Glad you are glad this cycle is over!

Mmleo -fingers and toes crossed for you!! Did they say how late you might be on the progesterone? Sending you lots of :dust:

I am feeling pretty crappy today!! I don't know why, I know I said I was ok with just ending this cycle without ov, but my temps started to rise and I was really hoping my chart would show I ov'd on day 21. But my temps crashed again this morning so no ov. I'm really confused about my temps, after AF they were higher than normal for a while and as time goes on I am having some of the lowest temps I've ever had. I don't get it!! I'm visiting family this weekend and am meant to see my friend who's just had twins and my sister who is 8 months pg. All of a sudden I don't want to see them :S

Do u hv to visit ur family??i know i know...it is hard,some things u cant avoid like meetings with family.there was a time every one around me was getting pg all i remember is that i always believed/hoped my time will come n that kept me going.Ur turn is around the corner smiler..also dont rely so much on temping..i've heard that some drs advise their patients not to stress too much on the temping.:hugs:

Great news calebsmom!hope it gets darker.:dust:

Hey ladies

Do u hv to visit ur family??i know i know...it is hard,some things u cant avoid like meetings with family.there was a time every one around me was getting pg all i remember is that i always believed/hoped my time will come n that kept me going.Ur turn is around the corner smiler..also dont rely so much on temping..i've heard that some drs advise their patients not to stress too much on the temping.:hugs:

Thanks Mmleo :hugs: I just struggle sometimes, I find that since our losses I swing from being really happy to being really sad at the slightest thing :cry: I hate waiting around for ov then there's the 2ww to get through, it grinds you down some days!! I am thankful to be able to vent on this board and get sent hugs from ppl :flower: I too believe that our time will come, I just know one day it is just going to 'feel' right and we will get there. Stressing about it isn't going to help, I just need to calm down. You're prob right about the temps but since I can't use opk's it's the only way to know if I ov or not! Yeah can't really get out of the visit now...just got to try and mentally prepare myself and have a glass of wine or two after!!

Well I am 11 dpo today and tested this morning and have the faintest of faint 2nd line there, I dont want to consider it anything yet cause it is so faint it could be a ghost line I guess so I will test again tomorrow morning and see what happens:) Baby dust to all

Eeek...good luck for tomorrow, let us know how it goes xx

:hugs:
Hey ladies

Thanks Mmleo :hugs: I just struggle sometimes, I find that since our losses I swing from being really happy to being really sad at the slightest thing :cry: I hate waiting around for ov then there's the 2ww to get through, it grinds you down some days!! I am thankful to be able to vent on this board and get sent hugs from ppl :flower: I too believe that our time will come, I just know one day it is just going to 'feel' right and we will get there. Stressing about it isn't going to help, I just need to calm down. You're prob right about the temps but since I can't use opk's it's the only way to know if I ov or not! Yeah can't really get out of the visit now...just got to try and mentally prepare myself and have a glass of wine or two after!!

:hugs:

Yay Calebsmom!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow. :)

Hey ladies

:hugs: I know how that feels. I saw my stepsister this weekend and she is 7 mos pregnant. I felt like someone had shot me. Especially now that this whole cycle was a bust and I had got my hopes up thinking this would be the one! It is so frustrating sometimes!! Where are you at with your cycle right now??

Calebsmom, I hope you get your BFP very soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->