2012 TTC chat

I see something:happydance:

Hey girl, just wanted to update you. I tested today at 10 dpo and BFP :growlmad:

I also tested today and got a faint line but it might be just me, a picture wouldn't capture the second line

Oops that should have been BFN. Guess I was having wishful thinking lol. I'm gonna test again Thurs

sorry hun well i will probably test in morning and if nothing i will also wait thurs baby dust to us

Hey girl, just wanted to update you. I tested today at 10 dpo and BFP :growlmad:

I also tested today and got a faint line but it might be just me, a picture wouldn't capture the second line

Oops that should have been BFN. Guess I was having wishful thinking lol. I'm gonna test again Thurs

sorry hun well i will probably test in morning and if nothing i will also wait thurs baby dust to us

:dust::dust::dust:
Hope its our month!

Hope its our month!

this was taking at night what do u think?photo(2).jpg

Hope its our month!

this was taking at night what do u think?View attachment 281763

It looks like 2 lines to me:happydance:

Hope its our month!

someone said it looks smudggy so it might be invalid

Hope its our month!

someone said it looks smudggy so it might be invalid

It does a little but 2 lines are 2 lines but try in the morning with FMU and maybe you will get BFP:happydance:

Hope its our month!

I see it!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Can't believe we have some bfps!! Congrats ladies!! :happydance:

Sunshine I SO thought you had a bfp too and got so excited for you :( I tested this morning and bfn for me too. Had some really painful cramps last night in bed, and lower back has been hurting again today. Think it's probably my body gearing up for AF :cry:

OMG! Can't believe we have some bfps!! Congrats ladies!! :happydance:

Sunshine I SO thought you had a bfp too and got so excited for you :( I tested this morning and bfn for me too. Had some really painful cramps last night in bed, and lower back has been hurting again today. Think it's probably my body gearing up for AF :cry:

I am due for AF Friday so I guess I will wait for her arrival. Thank you for the support, that is so sweet! :flower: I don't get it. I have felt different this time around but it could just be hormones. Hopefully AF won't come

I am super nervous! I though I would get a darker line this morning using FMU and nope I didnt. I hope I am really preg. The line is just as light as yesterday:(

I am super nervous! I though I would get a darker line this morning using FMU and nope I didnt. I hope I am really preg. The line is just as light as yesterday:(

Well I have heard that HCG can take 2 days to double so test again either late this evening or tomorrow morning. That was def a :bfp:!!!!

Thank you thats such a relief I was scared that it was a mistake. Hope the doc's test come out positive. Going today at 230...you would think theirs would be even more sensitive right

Thank you thats such a relief I was scared that it was a mistake. Hope the doc's test come out positive. Going today at 230...you would think theirs would be even more sensitive right

Yeah I would think it would be more sensitive for sure. I bet you will be just fine :thumbup: I tested yesterday at 10 dpo on FRER and got a BFN so I am waiting for AF to arrive

Yeah I would think it would be more sensitive for sure. I bet you will be just fine :thumbup: I tested yesterday at 10 dpo on FRER and got a BFN so I am waiting for AF to arrive

I got a BFN at 10 dpo. Got this faint line at 11 dpo so dont give up hope

Looks a little smudged but I see 2 lines regardless!

How'd you get on at the doctor's calebsmom? Really hope they were able to confirm! I'd say a line is a line, hopefully it'll get stronger, 11 dpo is still really early :hugs:

I'm still wondering if I could be a couple of dpo earlier than I think - if I'm 12 dpo today then AF should be due on Friday for me too. If I'm only 10 dpo then that means waiting all the way til Sunday....isn't it silly how two days feels like a lifetime in the 2ww when all other times it goes in the blink of an eye :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->