2012 TTC chat

Ok girls!!! Progesterone was 16.1 yay!! I really hope this is good news. It's been high before and resulted in no pregnancy so I am trying to not get my hopes up!

That's a start!Let's get excited anyway...:happydance:.,that means u OV'd right?

Yes mam!!! That means I definitely did ovulate :wohoo:

Hope this brings a BFP along with it! We didn't do very good on our timing this month but hope it worked. We bd on days 10,13,14,16, and 17

fingers xd for u sunshine.i hve to sleep now.All the best to all of u.,we chat tmoro x

Thank u :hugs: sleep well. Talk to u in the morning

Oh yay Sunshine!!! That's great news :) Have been dying to get online and find out! I work freelance so usually am at home but today I had to go into an office. So which day did you ov on? With both my pregnancies we conceived with a 3-4 day gap between dtd and o so hopefully you caught the egg this month:thumbup:

Mmleo no I didn't have any treatment to get pg before. I was really hoping not to need any help but these last few days have been coming round more to the idea of it, I'm just getting a bit tired of it all now!

Oh yay Sunshine!!! That's great news :) Have been dying to get online and find out! I work freelance so usually am at home but today I had to go into an office. So which day did you ov on? With both my pregnancies we conceived with a 3-4 day gap between dtd and o so hopefully you caught the egg this month:thumbup:

Mmleo no I didn't have any treatment to get pg before. I was really hoping not to need any help but these last few days have been coming round more to the idea of it, I'm just getting a bit tired of it all now!

Freelance! I would love to do that :thumbup: Sadly, I can't stand my job haha. I ov'd on day 17 and we dtd on all around it and that day also so hoping it worked!

Freelance! I would love to do that :thumbup: Sadly, I can't stand my job haha. I ov'd on day 17 and we dtd on all around it and that day also so hoping it worked!

Haha yeah it has its good sides and bad sides :) Would you freelance in what you do already or do something else? I'm hoping it was the right choice for me to go freelance, was made redundant but instead of job hunting I thought this'd be better for the flexibility of having a baby...

Looks to me like you dtd exactly the right time, fingers crossed!! Only 7 days til testing :winkwink:

I would freelance in something else definitely. Right now I just do office work and sit at a desk and work for a big boss man lol

I sure hope it was good timing. I don't get a lot of fertile looking cm.. makes me wonder

I would freelance in something else definitely. Right now I just do office work and sit at a desk and work for a big boss man lol

I sure hope it was good timing. I don't get a lot of fertile looking cm.. makes me wonder

Yeah, have to say I don't miss being under the thumb of someone else!! But I don't get any benefits working for myself, no company pension, sick pay etc so it's not all great. But I'm definitely more relaxed than I used to be, which hopefully will help the baby making :)

Well I guess as long as there was some fertile cm 'up there' if you know what I mean!! Not everyone gets tons of it, I know I don't and I've been pg twice, and you've been pg once before too so fingers crossed. All it takes is one strong swimmer eh :) But I guess just try to keep a level head about it - I'm not very good at doing that and keep getting myself so upset!!

Have you decided when you'll test, will you wait til you're late?

:hi: girls has anyone ever been really dry down there at 5dpo x x x

:hi: girls has anyone ever been really dry down there at 5dpo x x x

Hiya,

I can't remember exactly from my pregnant cycles...first time I was pg I didn't even realise til 6 weeks (!) so I guess I didn't have anything worth noting. With my 2nd pregnancy I didn't notice anything much in the 1st half of the 2ww, then prob from about 8ish dpo it really increased and made me think I must be pg. Sorry if this is TMI here but it was bright, bright yellow which was another big clue for me.

This cycle I did have an increase in cm from pretty much 1 dpo so I was hopeful, but it started to dry up about 10 - 11 dpo and no luck this time. I'd say try not to read too much into anything at this early stage, just see how it goes....fingers crossed x

only thing i have taken this month is 2 spoonfuls of honey and cinnamon to boost my fertility do you think it could be that because i am never dry down there with my first pregnancy i don't remember haha with my ectopic don't remember that to haha x x x

I will be testing Monday, the 12th!!! Hubby wants me to test before he leaves for work which makes me super nervous especially knowing that it may not be positive. But we won't know until we test lol. He will be off work all weekend and he said I can't touch a test until Monday haha. That is when AF is due.

Hahaha Sunshine :D It's good he'll be there to stop you! I am terrible, I usually sneak a test into my dressing gown pocket the night before so DH can't stop me! Ooh I am so excited for you...I'm going to New York tomorrow but back on Monday 12th so will be eager to log on when I get home and find out! :dust:

Caz - I read a thread on here about honey and cinnamon, I've been having it on my toast some mornings :) I thought the point of that was just to increase your blood flow to your reproductive organs? Not sure really. I just had a look in my Taking Charge of your Fertility book and it says when your cm dries up after ov, it's because progesterone has taken over in your body, which makes sense...not sure if it's a sign one way or another :shrug:

Ohhhh NEW YORK!! Have fun! That sounds like a great time! Travel safely!!

Ohhhh NEW YORK!! Have fun! That sounds like a great time! Travel safely!!

Thank you!! I'm rushing to get work finished now (clearly not succeeding haha) then got to pack...really nervous as I hate flying but will be worth it :) After this month's disappointment am looking forward to a few cheeky cocktails :thumbup:

Good luck testing really hope it is your month xx

Thank u!! I really hope I am. I am having some symptoms today but I am pretty sure it is just related to the progesterone being high. Progesterone is cruel!!!

Thank u!! I really hope I am. I am having some symptoms today but I am pretty sure it is just related to the progesterone being high. Progesterone is cruel!!!

Hi there.How r the symptoms coming along sunshine??and TWW??the one thing am not missing is the TWW,i've almost forgotten how horrible it can be..but stay in there,u r close enough.x

Thank you!! No symptoms at all! I am not feeling very hopeful. The only thing I had last night was some cramping and backaches but that can be PMS.... I cried this morning because I just felt like I was out this month too

Thank you!! No symptoms at all! I am not feeling very hopeful. The only thing I had last night was some cramping and backaches but that can be PMS.... I cried this morning because I just felt like I was out this month too

oh no...!dont cry:hugs:,the cycle isnt over yet..and you hve so many months to come,and trust me one of them is gona be a very gd month for u.give it few more days.hve u tested yet?

No I haven't tested yet. Im too scared too :( I'm not one that cries much so Hubby was like what's wrong lol I guess I worried him

No I haven't tested yet. Im too scared too :( I'm not one that cries much so Hubby was like what's wrong lol I guess I worried him
i know what u mean,for as long as i remember i,ve cried bt only when AF shows up..just two more days...

I guess I will look forward to Christmas and try not to stress about it. I just figured I would have symptoms by now if I was pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->