2012 TTC chat

Nooo way girl. I had a margarita on 8 dpo... now i feel bad for it

At least it was just 1. That was my plan but then I had 4! You are definitely fine. I have been watching your posts for months and I have to say, when I saw your BFP I was SO excited. My fingers are crossed for you. :)

Awww thank you... that's sweet. I was really discouraged and pessimistic which is probably a result of my first go round with my ds. It took us 17 months of trying and we conceived the 18th month finally...

Infertility has taught me to be a patient person but on the flip side I always assume the worst so I am not as disappointed (not a good quality of mine)

Infertility has taught me to be a patient person but on the flip side I always assume the worst so I am not as disappointed (not a good quality of mine)

hello sunshine.am back from work...how r u tdy??r u like smiling all the time n still cant believe it??and Officiellement CONGRATS!!U deserve the best!:hugs:

Thank u!! My tests aren't getting any darker so they did some Bloodwork about an hour ago. I should know something soon...

Congrats Sunshine!!! Was happy to sign in this morning and see two BFP's from threads I have been following. I am DPO 9 today. Sat I woke with some cramping and low back pain, Sunday the same but lighter and by afternoon it was gone. I really don't want to read anything into this as this cycle has been totally different. I don't have any acne at all showing up, bb's are still tender. I am noticing an increase in nausea, usually when I get up in the wee hours and in the early morning. My PMS symptoms it's usually nausea all day/night from the start of "O" the entire time up till the witch comes. Usually my mood during this time is very sensitive and I'm not noticing that either. I am going to test on Friday, the witch is due Sat and she comes like clockwork. Just scared to see the "not pregnant" words. I just hate that our mind and bodies play tricks :(

I should know something pretty quickly. Very nervous and hope this is a sticky bean!

OMG!! Sunshine!! I totally see those lines...how are you? You had blood results yet?? Really, really hope all is ok, am so happy to come back from my holiday to see those photos :D Let us know how you are xxxx

Smiler - Hi!! Did you have fun? So glad you are back :) My results were a 39 which is ok for as early as I am. They are going to re-test me on Wednesday and my numbers need to double.. I am scared because my tests are not getting any darker and I feel like they should be....

Smiler - Hi!! Did you have fun? So glad you are back :) My results were a 39 which is ok for as early as I am. They are going to re-test me on Wednesday and my numbers need to double.. I am scared because my tests are not getting any darker and I feel like they should be....

Hey! I had a fantastic time thanks, is really what I needed. NYC was so much fun and we were really lucky to have great weather. Was a bit mad as we only had 3 full days there so we barely slept but was def worth it!!!

Oh hun I know there is just no point in me saying try not to worry, of course you will worry and I know I would too. Perhaps you've been drinking too much water and it's diluting your urine? Did you only test for the first time on Monday? That was only yesterday! Doesn't the hcg double every 2-3 days or something, so maybe it's just going to be a few more days til there is enough in your urine to get a really dark line. If it's stressing you out maybe you should just stop testing. You got a positive hpt and blood test, so it's 100% certain you are, so try not to question it too much and take a deep breath and just take really good care of yourself. How is your hubby, I bet he is so excited :) x

View attachment 311192

Here is one from Sun, Mon, and today. Tell me what you think

Definitely getting darker hun :hugs: I really think it just needs more time to get really dark. My last bfp I forget exactly which day I took it but it wasn't really dark either, and the doc didn't want to confirm it with a blood test, they say a positive is a positive. Is your next blood test on Wednesday tomorrow, or next week?

Thank you :) it is tomorrow. They said my number needs to be around an 80 or higher. I am hopeful since todays test was slightly darker that my levels are definitely going up!

I can def see an increase, particularly from Sunday to today - which fits in with what I've read about it taking a couple of days for hcg to increase. I am so so happy for you right now, though have got everything crossed for you for tomorrow. Are you have it first thing in the morning and get the results the same day?

Yes they will draw it around 8:30am and they will run it in about an hour. Yesterday it took them 4 hours to get it to me because the dr had to see my number first to see if she recommended anything... I should know by noon!

Good luck hun, fingers toes arms and legs all crossed for you!! Let us know asap how things are going. Treat yourself to something tonight, a lovely bubble bath with candles or something :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->