2012 TTC chat

I am still waiting on the results... My levels need to be around a 78 if they doubled! Hoping they are!

4 DPO. and absolutely no symptoms. However, the last 2 months I felt like I have had all of the pregnancy symptoms in my 2WW, but AF always came. So this time, I'm hoping that maybe because I am not having any symptoms, I will get a BFP! Crazy, right???;)

Best of luck and baby dust to all!:):thumbup:

I am still waiting on the results... My levels need to be around a 78 if they doubled! Hoping they are!

hello sunshine.How is everything?hopefully ur hcg went up by now..me.AF just showed up which is good.the earlier the better.

I'm excited but nervous still.. I got mine from thebump.com they have a lot of tickers :)

I'm excited but nervous still.. I got mine from thebump.com they have a lot of tickers :)

i just bn bt it seems i hve to be american to register..or i dont know how to.being nervous is normal as u know..increased symptoms yet?

Im not registered on there either :) but it still let me somehow. My boobs are sore. Lots of cm sorry tmi and headaches. That's it so far :(

Im not registered on there either :) but it still let me somehow. My boobs are sore. Lots of cm sorry tmi and headaches. That's it so far :(

i'll try again..how is ur appetite?am still so confused abt IVF..did u say u had a friend who conceived by IVF?

I'm eating about the same. Get really bad indigestion yuck... Yeah she had IVF this year and she is due Jan 12

1 year then they figured out she had bad fallopian tubes so she did ivf one time and she's prego :)

1 year then they figured out she had bad fallopian tubes so she did ivf one time and she's prego :)

How lucky!i'll take this one months of bcpills to think abt this seriously.to be honest am not sure i want to do the 2nd month.,bt again 1 month isnt enough.but i've also read that the chances of getting pg r higher right after stopping the pills.

My OB suggested that to me also so yes its true about coming off the pills :) I will be so happy when you get to start trying!

Hi everyone
sorry haven't been on much the last couple of days, FIL had a small heart attack so has been a bit crazy and looking after DH, and still suffering a bit from jet lag!!

Sunshine that's so great your levels are going up!!! How are you feeling?

Mmleo maybe you should do the 2nd month of pills if that's what's been recommended...I know it's so hard to wait to try but does longer on the pills means the less chance you have of developing cysts when you come off them?

Smiler sorry to hear about your FIL. Hope all is better! I am feeling pretty good. I keep taking tests because I don't feel very pregnant haha. I just took another one this morning so I feel better. If I can just get through the next few weeks until the ultrasound I will be ok even if that means testing every week haha. Hubby is about to kill me for buying all these tests!

Haha well just don't tell him then ;) It takes a while to really feel pg though, I felt like that with both of my pregnancies. Took at least a week for it to really sink in, then once I hit 6ish weeks all the symptoms came along so hopefully in a couple of weeks you'll be feeling it more.

FIL is home now which is great, DH was so worried and upset, also angry too because his dad doesn't really eat well, doesn't exercise etc and DH was cross with him for letting himself get to the point of a heart attack. But I guess you get angry with someone when you really care about them don't you. Hopefully it was the wake up call he needs to get healthy. All DH kept saying after he got the call was, I want our kids to know their grandad :(

Hey Mmleo! Yeah had a fab trip but is really nice to be home back with DH :) Aww so soppy haha. Yes AF arrived a couple of days before we left. It was a bit weird though - TMI here but on the first day I had this really horrid stringy clot thing (sorry that is yuk) then it got lighter and turned to this brown sticky stuff I had after both my mc's. So I was worried that maybe I had lost an early pregnancy, but I did do a test before AF arrived and it was negative so all I can do is just count it as a slightly strange period and think no more about it.

How about you Mmleo, how's things? I know you're on the pills for a bit longer but are you still feeling a bit uncertain about the IVF? What about your DH?

Sunshine - hoping all is well with you, had the results yet?

VMAG - have got no idea what the ovacue is, is it like a more advanced opk? Do you prefer it to bbt charting? I'm sure you'll still be ok this cycle, how many dpo are you now?

Hi.i am on the pill for one or 2 more months,and am feeling great..mood swings gone!i know am complaining abt how long i hv to wait bt it is worth it.I am still unsure abt IVF,i;ll go n hv a chat with my dr again n c what she thinks.,What would u do smiler?
sorry abr ur FIL..i hope all goes well..and yes ur kids will know their grand dad God willing.

Smiler sorry to hear about your FIL. Hope all is better! I am feeling pretty good. I keep taking tests because I don't feel very pregnant haha. I just took another one this morning so I feel better. If I can just get through the next few weeks until the ultrasound I will be ok even if that means testing every week haha. Hubby is about to kill me for buying all these tests!

that's so funny(testing all the time).,i remember going into the loo every chance i get to check if there is no spotting.i was really paranoid.each stage has its fears as u know.bt u'll be fine..

Hey girls, I just wanted to let you know that I took 2 First Response Early Result tests this morning and both were :bfp::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->