2012 TTC chat

OMG-someone please help. Countdown to Preg just changed my ovulation day on my chart to 3 days later and now I totally missed the mark. :(. We did so good this month for the first time. :( How could this happen?

Well the good news is sperm can live for 3-5 days so you still have a chance!!

OMG-someone please help. Countdown to Preg just changed my ovulation day on my chart to 3 days later and now I totally missed the mark. :(. We did so good this month for the first time. :( How could this happen?

Aww sorry hun. This happens to me sometimes as well. Is there any way we can see your chart? I tried clicking the image in your sig but it said the page was private. Sunshine is right though, sperm can survive for a few days in the right conditions xx

I checked everything in my privacy settings so my info is public so I don't know y it can't be viewed. I had a pos opk on CD 16 and neg on 17. My temperature didn't begin riding until 19 and went even higher at 21. We bc like crazy from CD9 to 17. All other symptoms pointed to OV earlier and. I only started charting my bbt with a regular thermometer on CD 15. I'm so confused. Originally CTP said my ovulation day was CD17 but today it changed to CD 20.

And also, Ovacue said CD13 ??? Oral only. My name on countdown to pregnancy is VanessaG. That may help. :)

Sorry hun, still can't see the chart, it says the chart has been made private by the owner?

Is this the first time you've tried bbt? I don't take my temp in the early part of my cycle as there's not a lot of point, but I think leaving it til day 15 to start temping is possibly a little too late for the software to have enough info to give you an accurate reading. Also I would really recommend getting a proper bbt thermometer, are you using a mercury one? I reckon if you had other signs of ovulation plus the positive ov stick then you probably did ov when you thought you did.

I agree! I wasn't even going to do BBT (needed a break from all of the charting so I rented the Ovacue) but the Ovacue totally confused me because it was so early. I didn't buy the vaginal sensor so I just needed something to confirm ovulation...and then this happened lol. I do have a BBT thermometer but I accidentally used my reg thermometer for the 1st reading so I wanted to stay consistent. This stuff never gets easier.

Hello there.I finished my 1st cycle of bcpilss tday so :witch: sh'd show up in abt 3 days if all is good.I almost dont want to take the 2nd bt i dont think my dr will be so happy with that.
smiler!nice to hv u back..it feels like u,ve bn away for ever.it sounds like u had a great time!am happy for u.ur AF showed up b4 u left right??
VMAG,am so sure it's coz u started temping late and the countdown uses the information u give to predict ur OV.I'd believe the OPK.

I feel ok today. Symptoms so far is just really tired and boobs hurt. The Dr just called me and reminded me to come in for my follow up Bloodwork. Hoping my levels double!!

YAY! I figured out how to make my charts public!!! Take a look if you have a chance.

Oh man! I have no idea what's up with this thing.

Hey Mmleo! Yeah had a fab trip but is really nice to be home back with DH :) Aww so soppy haha. Yes AF arrived a couple of days before we left. It was a bit weird though - TMI here but on the first day I had this really horrid stringy clot thing (sorry that is yuk) then it got lighter and turned to this brown sticky stuff I had after both my mc's. So I was worried that maybe I had lost an early pregnancy, but I did do a test before AF arrived and it was negative so all I can do is just count it as a slightly strange period and think no more about it.

How about you Mmleo, how's things? I know you're on the pills for a bit longer but are you still feeling a bit uncertain about the IVF? What about your DH?

Sunshine - hoping all is well with you, had the results yet?

VMAG - have got no idea what the ovacue is, is it like a more advanced opk? Do you prefer it to bbt charting? I'm sure you'll still be ok this cycle, how many dpo are you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->