2012 TTC chat

How do I even post a pic??? HAHAHAH I received a Master's in computing and I have no clue how to do that on this page. So I am sure you have done research...how likely is it for the pregnancy to be successful if you get the positive before your missed period? I'm SO nervous! It feels too good to be true.

Oh...I'll just put it as my profile pic :)

I got my positive before my missed period too :) you click on the paperclip icon and download the attachment from your files and then click on the paperclip icon again and it should be in the dropdown menu and you click it and it uploads to your post if that makes any sense haha I'm terrible at explaining things! Are u worried about miscarriage? I worry too.

I am very afraid! I just read that the odds for a chemical pregnancy for your first pregnancy are 50-60%. Especially if it is before you miss AF. Yikes! Why can't I just let myself be happy?

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 13
Hello,
Well, today I am 4dpo and I am experiencing major cramps, backache, increased CM, and bloating. I havent had a period since August so I dont know if this is AF or not......

I am very afraid! I just read that the odds for a chemical pregnancy for your first pregnancy are 50-60%. Especially if it is before you miss AF. Yikes! Why can't I just let myself be happy?

Whoa! Great lines!! Congrats! Don't be scared! My first one was a sticky bean :) how long were you trying

Hello,
Well, today I am 4dpo and I am experiencing major cramps, backache, increased CM, and bloating. I havent had a period since August so I dont know if this is AF or not......

FX'ed for you! How come no period since August?

:thumbup::hugs: I am SO excited! We have been trying since we got married in July. I was honeslty SHOCKED when I took the tests. My husband suffers from low testosterone so it has been pretty rough. I took a blood test today (was already scheduled to check my post-ov progesterone) and I had them check HCG as well-have to call for the results Monday. They said I may need to retake them because it is a few days before my missed AF. WHen did you get your first blood test? I am so excited for both of us! Can't believe this has finally happened!!!!!

That is Sooo exciting! Very very happy for you two! Congrats again :) I got my blood drawn at 3 weeks 6 days! And they did a repeat hcg on 4 weeks 1 day! I bet your husband is thrilled!!

I had a baby in May and I have been on the mini-pill since then.

Congrats VMAG!!All the best.When was AF due?

Any day between today and Tuesday I think. Shes a crazy one lol. Thanks!

no need to worry abt AF for many months to come....
Hello sunshine.,what's new?how is this pg compared to the previous?i've bn hving headaches i dont know if they r pill related or coz i stayed out late on friday nite

I'm feeling more tired this time around but so far that's about it. I've never hoped for morning sickness lol

I'm feeling more tired this time around but so far that's about it. I've never hoped for morning sickness lol

how bad is it?not too tired to mess up ur daily routine i hope.i didnt hv morning sickness...i really cant wait for this month to be over..am so silly that even when am on the pill i keep thinking i can get pg.

I never had symptoms with my son at all. Maybe its another boy :) I am just fatigued and feel lousy :( I will be so excited when you get to try again!!

I never had symptoms with my son at all. Maybe its another boy :) I am just fatigued and feel lousy :( I will be so excited when you get to try again!!

The 1st 3month one does feel lousy,it helps when u r as excited as u r,u'll get thru it fine.soon w'll be trying again God willing!at least u know no AF on Xmas.,that will not be fun at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->