2012 TTC chat

My scan is the 10th!! I am very scared because i had a tear in my placenta with my son but it healed on its own. I am so scared it is going to happen again because I have already had a little brown spotting....

ohhh!u'll be just fine!they cant c the heart beat b4 8wks if i remember.,r u going to check if boy/girl?i hve an appt with dr on tuesday to hve our discussion abt IVF,i hve a feeling she might ask me to do another one month of the pills.Am also spotting tday cd16,it might be the bcpillss

I always spotted on bc pills. I bet it is because of the pills. We are gonna find out the sex but I don't think they do it until 18-20 weeks :)

I always spotted on bc pills. I bet it is because of the pills. We are gonna find out the sex but I don't think they do it until 18-20 weeks :)

i was so worried abt the spotting/bleeding,it red n it is most def bleeding.i wait until tmoro n c what happens.Did u find out the sex with ur son?

Hi I'm 6dpo!!! Im having pain on my left side near my mrs.lady sore boobs..creamy white cm...vivid dreams...

Hi everyone

how are you all? Hope everyone had a great Christmas :) We just got back from a week away. Was tough in some ways as this time last year I was pg :( My sister also gave birth on the 26th!! Thankfully all is fine she has a little boy, so am really pleased to be an auntie again but also a little sad for us :(

Sunshine how is your spotting? Hope it has cleared away. Good news is they always say brown blood is old blood and shouldn't be anyhting to worry about, only when it is bright red is it bad. But hopefully your doc will keep an eye on you more because of what happened with your son?

I think I am 3dpo today but not sure. Got a cold so that could be why temp jumped. Who knows...

xx

I did find out the sex with my son :)

Girls I am still spotting. It's brown and doesn't get on my panties but only when i wipe. I called the Dr and they said just to take it easy and my ultrasound a week and half ago looked good so they aren't worried right now. I'm extremely worried though and scared.

I did find out the sex with my son :)

Girls I am still spotting. It's brown and doesn't get on my panties but only when i wipe. I called the Dr and they said just to take it easy and my ultrasound a week and half ago looked good so they aren't worried right now. I'm extremely worried though and scared.

Hi.oh...sorry,i didnt know u were spotiing.By the sound of it,it is old blood like they call it.do take it easythings will be fine but i totally understand how scared u must be.Happy new year!!

Happy new year ladies :)

Oh Sunshine I'm not surprised you are worried and scared. It is hard not to be. It sounds like a tiny tiny amount if it's only there when you wipe. Perhaps it is twins and they are both burrowing in nice and tight!! Just keep taking deep breaths and try to stay as calm as possible. Am thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way x x x x

Thank u :) I hope all is ok. I have tried to call Dr but they said their office won't reopen until Tuesday. I was hoping they would get me in earlier

Did you get an appointment for tomorrow Sunshine? Let us know how it goes xx

5 dpo for me today, pretty sure I did ov on day 23 which for me is great. Still nervous of temps dropping and FF taking away my cross hairs like last cycle...we dtd 2 days before O and the day of O so not sure how good a chance we have this time. At the mo feeling quite relaxed about it all though so hopefully will stay that way!!

I ended up going to the ER last night because I spotted more. The baby is ok and I saw a heartbeat but I have another tear like I did with my son :( They call it a subchorionic hematoma..

Oh no, sorry to hear that Sunshine what did they say, is it serious? Glad you could see the heartbeat though that is encouraging xxx

They told me no heavy lifting or sex. I had it with my son too and bled for 8 weeks :( but it ended up healing on its own. I have to follow up with my Dr. They will re-open tomorrow. I know she will be upset with me for going to the ER but I couldn't help it, I was scared.

Why on earth would she be upset, better safe than sorry surely! Don't apologise for looking out for your baby!! Really hope it clears up in time as it did with your son, it must be very scary for you. I'd say going to the ER was the best thing because it at least gave you some comfort and you should do whatever helps you to be less stressed :hugs:

Thank u :) that's exactly how I feel. I just needed answers and wanted to make sure my baby was ok. They dont like the ER messing with their patients but I wasn't going to wait until Tuesday. Surely she can understand that

so happy u saw ur baby's heartbeat..u should be more excited than worried sunshine.It has happened b4 n it healed,u'll be fine.What causes the tear?does ur dr know??n since the baby is fine,do u need to go c ur dr?

They told me to just let her know there was a tear and follow up with her. My ultrasound with her is scheduled for next Tuesday. The tear is something that happens with implantation they think :(

What are the chances of it happening twice... hope you're doing ok today and the doc doesn't get too cross with you!!

Mmleo how are things with you? Will you be having a discussion about IVF soon?

I honestly didn't think it would happen again but it has :( I really don't understand why exactly they happen. I am thankful to be pregnant but wish I wasn't facing complications again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->