2012 TTC chat

:hi: everyone.I went to c dr tday and i think it went well.This cycle was 16!i dont remember the last time that happened bt dr says it happens on the pill.
She wanted me to take another cycle of bcpills n i was ok with it until i told her the headaches i've bn hving since the 1st day on the pills..she says tha's really bad,i sh'dnt take anymore.we r going to talk to the main guy tmoro n start on the process.

hi sunshine,:hugs:sorry it happened to u twice..bt u went thru it,pliz dont let it worry u,stress isnt good for u as u know.how bad was it last time?is there pain involved?

smiler,i really hope things work out for u this cycle,and it sounds like u timed it right this time..and glad to hear that u ov earlier!!23 days sounds good!

i know am planning to do IVF bt am so tempted to try for maybe 2 more months n c what happens..bt my dr again hs a point,i just had a surgery,if i wait the cysts r going to grow again!so IVF IT IS!

Congrats on your decision :) IVF is a wonderful thing!! I'm not any pain I just spot all the time. So far the spotting is less than what I had with my son. I'm trying to stay positive. I have another ultrasound next Tuesday.

Smiler when can you test

Hey ladies! My best friends mother passed away his week so things have been crazy. I was actually there when it happened so that and the pregnancy have put me on some rollercoaster ride. I was just catching up and Sunshine, you had me on the edge of my seat. I was so extremely happy when I saw your "everything's ok" message. Thank God!!! Nausea has set in but I only puked once. I have to eat every 2 hours to calm the nausea. Im sure the stress hasn't helped. Scan is 1 week frm tomorrow-so nervous and cannot wait.
Mmleo-Congrats on a new fresh start!
Smiler-my fingers are crossed for you!

I'm sorry to hear about your friends mom. I'm sure that was very difficult to deal with. I hope you are doing well. I'm still spotting but super happy my little bean has a heartbeat! I'll get my next scan Tuesday at the OB office. They are going to see if the tear is getting worse or healing.

My fingers are crossed for you.

Hey ladies I'm 10dpo and my boobs are super sore underneath and my left nipple been itchy

Sounds good! Take a FRER-worked at that time for me.:winkwink:

Mmleo - wow! Congrats on the decision and getting the process started! How are you feeling about it all? Did you have another appt today, how'd it go? I truly truly hope this is the answer for you, wouldn't it be amazing if it worked 1st time round like Sunshine's friend...got everything crossed for you!!

Sunshine - that has to be good that the spotting is less than what you had with your son. It doesn't seem fair that you have to go through this twice though...but you got through it with your son, I hope and pray you will get through it this time too x

VMAG - gosh I am so sorry about your friend's mum, and to be there at the time as well must've been so difficult for you. Hope you're doing ok. Good luck for your scan, will you be 12 weeks by then? Let us know how it goes!

As for me I'm only 7 dpo. Technically I could test on Tues/Weds next week but DH is away all week for work so would prefer to wait till he gets back. I have no symptoms whatsoever and my temps aren't particularly high so I'm not holding out a lot of hope. Feeling calmer this cycle than the last couple though, think because I know I've got the HSG and then drugs to look forward to!

Fingers crossed for you!! I can't wait until we are all pregnant together!!

So it happened to me at 4 this morning. I woke up to use the bathroom, and there was a different color on the toilet paper. I freaked out, went back in an hour, and there was definitely a brownish fluid. After that I lost my mind. I ended up going to work but leaving early to go to the doctor for a sono. We saw the babys heartbeat and he/she measured at 6 weeks. Now I am COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT. The tech said it was probably from the stress of the funeral and everything, but now I feel like I am playing an even scarier waiting game. This is the scariest thing I have even been through. I don't know how women make it through 9 months of this.

I am so sorry you are going through this. I am still spotting brown myself and this is week 2 of it. This is minor compared to my son. With him, I bled heavy and it was red. My best advice is rest, drink alot of water and no heavy lifting. And no sex. Definitely no sex. I am currently on pelvic rest and awaiting my ultrasound on Tuesday hoping for the best. That is so awesome you heard a heartbeat. Please know that once the heartbeat is detected the chance of miscarriage drops drastically. Unfortunately it isn't completely eliminated which scares me, but it is like 3%. What was the heartbeat? Did they tell you?

I asked what it was and she said it was slow because it is so early. She didn't tell me what it was ad it isn't on the ultrasound pics. I always heard that the rate being high is really important. Now I don't know what to think. I'm freaking out.

Aww don't freak out, mine was only 120 which I thought was on the low side and they had me measuring 6 weeks and 2 days on Sunday which would put me at only 6 weeks and 5 days today so I seem to be alittle behind as well. When are you going to see the Dr again?

They told me to change my appt for next week to a few weeks from now since my pregnancy was already confirmed today. Since my doctor is so busy, I just kept it for next Wednesday. This is so much scarier and more difficult than I thought. My spotting was for only 2 wipes. So nervous for it to happen again. I'm glad they gave you a reason for yours. I didn't really get a reason. I don't think they are going to do another sono unless something else happens. I'm going to ask my dr if I can though, to see if the heart rate increased, and what exactly it is. Although, will this ease my mind or just give me something else to obsess over??? I don't even know anymore...

I totally would ask for another one. I would especially since they didn't tell you the heart rate. That is your right to know that. I understand how scared you are, and I know it's tough. Everytime I go to the bathroom and wipe I just hold my breath and hope for the best. Pregnancy is exciting but full of worry too. I think you are only normal to worry and want another ultrasound, I would do the same :)

OMG-I am SO happy that you mentioned the bathroom wiping thing. Going to the bathroom has become a dreaded event. It's CRAZY! I'm so glad that I am not the only one. lol Thanks for supporting my feelings-it really does help. Okay-you just encouraged me to be as annoying as I would like to be :hugs:

Girl I'm probably on the annoying caller list at my Dr's office haha. That's their job. Just take it easy and prop your feet up :) now if I could just quit eating I would be ok! :)

hahahahaha! Eat up! At this point, food is the silver lining (at least when we are not nauseous). :icecream:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->