2012 TTC chat

Ok I updated my ticker using the first day of my last period and it put me 2 days further along. Not sure if that is accurate but I will take it!

It says you should only use your ovulation date if you know the date for sure and I don't 100% so i guess this way is more accurate.

Also I went by the day I think I ovulated. Should I have gone by my last menstrual cycle date? If I do that it says I am further along....

u r supposed to go by the last day of ur period!u might be abt 7wks or so..

Yeah the doc will always go by the date of your last period. It only gives you vague ballpark anyway doesn't it since babies arrive when they are good and ready, whatever the calendar says :)

Well Sunshine the way I tried to look at it was that the more people who knew my little ones existed the better. With my first, it never crossed my mind I'd lose them so told people quite early. After the mc it was nice to be able to look back at the happier times and all the great reactions we got from friends and family. It just felt like our little one had meant something to these people even though he/she wasn't around for very long. That's what made me decide to tell people early on with my 2nd, since I was so worried about it happening again I wanted people to know our baby existed, if that makes any sense. But fingers, toes arms and legs crossed you will be totally fine, good you are having more symptoms xx

Mmleo, my last period was Nov 13th. I sure do feel nauseous this time around. My mom keeps teasing me saying maybe there are twins in there since I took the fertility meds. Femara has a 2-3% chance of multiples.

Smiler, how far along were you when you lost your baby? I am so sorry for your loss and what you said makes perfect sense. I am glad everyone knows now =)

Mmleo, my last period was Nov 13th. I sure do feel nauseous this time around. My mom keeps teasing me saying maybe there are twins in there since I took the fertility meds. Femara has a 2-3% chance of multiples.

Smiler, how far along were you when you lost your baby? I am so sorry for your loss and what you said makes perfect sense. I am glad everyone knows now =)

oh!i thought it was 5wks since ur OV..i do wish twins.that will be great!Dont u think??It can be v hard to keep the news a secret..bt i hv managed to do so with my last one.I didnt even tell DH(then boyfriend) until i was 6wks!!I know it sounds bad!n i dint tell the rest(family n friends) after 12wks!

Oh...also i think am as sure as i can be abt IVF.I think am gona do it..will most def go c my dr abt it

IVF has helped bring lots of babies in the world. It's wonderful :)

Eeep Sunshine I am worried to tell you about my miscarriages in case it makes you worry even more!! I lost our first at 10 weeks and the second one at 12 weeks. I truly truly hope you do not get to experience this :hugs:

Mmleo that is so great you've come to a decision re IVF :) I so so so hope it brings you a little miracle. Let us know what your doc says xx

I'm so sorry :( you were pretty far along. I know it happens and noone really knows why but the good news is I have one beautiful son and thank god for him daily :) he's my world

Thanks Sunshine :) It is hard not knowing answers at first but in time you just accept that something was wrong that couldn't be prevented and it just had to end. I still get sad and angry about it but do have this strange feeling that it's just a question of time and when it is meant to happen it will work out for us. In fact I have got an appointment in an hour's time with our consultant...have been mentioning this appointment on this board for months, strange it is finally here!! Think it will be pretty straightforward, they'll just ask me how things have been and offer me clomid. Will ask them about femara first but not getting my hopes up about it!

Have you told your son about your pregnancy yet? I guess he is possibly a bit too young to understand? How is DH too I bet he is so excited :) x

Yay! Good luck with your appt!! Please let us know how it goes :) We taught him to point to my belly and say baby. It is so cute. DH is super excited but nervous at the same time because we weren't financially prepared for another baby but if we waited until we could afford them we would never have any haha!

Good luck Smiler!!! How are you feeling Sunshine?

So nauseous!! How r u? I got an ultrasound today but of course all we saw was a yolk sac. My OB is being careful this time since I had a lot of complications with my son

Okay I am new to this site, so I need someone to help me out. I am coming up on ovulation day, So I guess that is what I am supposed to wait till then to determine if I need to test or not. I am 2 weeks past when I was supposed to have my period. So now I am just waiting. My ovulation day is Sunday, So when is a good time to test. I took a test last night and it was negative. I am going to take another one Sunday mornning. But how long should I wait. I have been cramping like crazy, some naseua. But I have been taking it really really easy.

I am doing great! Not many symptoms yet-which makes me kinda nervous. Just bloating and bathroom issues. I still haven't completely accepted the idea that I am pregnant lol. I want to take a new test every day just to make sure it still says positive (although I have fought the urge for 2 days now-so proud of myself). I hope these next 3 weeks go fast so I can get my ultrasound-that must have been comforting for you to actually see the baby (well, kinda lol). Just 1 paranoid question-I would know if something was wrong, right?

Yeah you would. You would be spotting or cramping. You can always ask them to check your hcg levels if you want to. That would help ease your mind. I had no symptoms with my son at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->