2012 TTC chat

That's my boy, thank you for all the sweet compliments :) That was taken New Years Eve. He went to dinner with us. The spotting is the same, no worse but no better. Its still brown. It just scares me to see it and especially everyday for the last two weeks. uggh... I hope everyone is doing ok :)

I can only imagine. I am still completely freaked from that 1 time. Well, your scan is in only 2 days :).

PS-Have you gained any weight? I just weighed myself and I already gained 5 pounds???? WTH?

I have gained 1 lb but that's only because I lost 3 lbs when all the spotting started cause i was so stressed.
I gained 35 lbs with my son but I really want to keep it in check. You look like you are pretty thin though :) I'm 5'7 and weigh 150

Smiler-last month my chart told me I ov 2 days later than I thought. I was so disappointed. Then I got my bfp. Keep the faith!

Thanks VMAG :) This happened to me too, FF said day 23 then moved it to day 25, but that's ok. In terms of DTD luckily it didn't make much difference ;) I'm just not feeling it though, if you see what I mean. I find it difficult because I remember so clearly what it was like to be pg before and I keep expecting to feel like that in the 2ww, but realistically that's silly I know, it's too early. Also not really happy with my temps this cycle as even though I def ov'd, they're not very high, so I don't think I can be pg with such low temps :(

Hello ladies.I really didnt want to temp,or know whether am ov or not bt i was wrong...coz i used an OPK ystday n it was neg,i tried again tday n it is positive:happydance:.When sh'i be ovulating?I've bn hving the EWCM for 3 days now bt tday's is less thick.am so happy!

Smiler-last month my chart told me I ov 2 days later than I thought. I was so disappointed. Then I got my bfp. Keep the faith!

Thanks VMAG :) This happened to me too, FF said day 23 then moved it to day 25, but that's ok. In terms of DTD luckily it didn't make much difference ;) I'm just not feeling it though, if you see what I mean. I find it difficult because I remember so clearly what it was like to be pg before and I keep expecting to feel like that in the 2ww, but realistically that's silly I know, it's too early. Also not really happy with my temps this cycle as even though I def ov'd, they're not very high, so I don't think I can be pg with such low temps :(

also remember that sunshine didnt feel anything either...u really cant feel any different until u miss ur AF,which will happen soon Smiler.did u test yet?

Ooh Mmleo! I don't use opks myself but sure I have read ppl on this board say you can ov anything from 12-36 hours after a +ve opk so I reckon you should get down to business asap ;) Good luck!!!

Yeah, I know rationally it is was too early to feel any symptoms...was alright last week but now it's the 2nd week of the 2WW think it's just taking it's toll! AF should be here Fri/Sat, so think I'll just wait and see if I miss it or not rather than testing early.

Ooh Mmleo! I don't use opks myself but sure I have read ppl on this board say you can ov anything from 12-36 hours after a +ve opk so I reckon you should get down to business asap ;) Good luck!!!

Yeah, I know rationally it is was too early to feel any symptoms...was alright last week but now it's the 2nd week of the 2WW think it's just taking it's toll! AF should be here Fri/Sat, so think I'll just wait and see if I miss it or not rather than testing early.

It'll be better if u waited but again dont torture urself,if u cant take it anymore just test.I know p'ple say stress cant stop u from getting pg bt i think it can.when i got pg with my son i had all the problems u can imagine.fibroids,cysts,endometriosis,irregular AF...But when the dr told me that i can get pg unless i hve surgery,i relaxed coz i knew what needs to be done and it wasnt happening coz i couldnt afford(£6000.oo).That's the same month i conceived.if not this time,next cycle will be different,remember u'll be on meds.Best of luck smiler:hugs:

Thanks Mmleo :) Yeah I agree it's best to wait, I've done enough early tests and gotten all worked up in the past and it's hard. Your story is really inspiring, your son is truly a miracle eh :) I've read a few posts today with ppl saying once they relaxed it happened and before O I was more relaxed this cycle as I knew the drugs were on the way! This afternoon and evening have started to feel tired and a tad nauseous... but that could be cos DH is away and he always cooks dinner ;)

Ahh Sunshine I just noticed your status 'cautiously pregnant' :hugs: how you feeling, are you still spotting? You have your scan today, is that right? Really hope it goes well, let us know the results x

AF should be due Fri/Sat. Was hoping for a nice temp increase this morning but it went down slightly. Preparing myself for the :witch:

Oh no :( do u start meds this month? My scan is at 12:30 I will update as soon as I'm done. I'm still spotting. 17 days and counting. I'm ready for it to stop :(

Oh I bet you are SO ready for it to stop...still can't believe you've had the same thing happen twice. Again, good luck for later :thumbsup:

Well I am supposed to be having an HSG next but I still haven't been given an appointment. I need to have it soon b/c the consultant arranged another appt for 1st Feb where we could discuss the results and then get the prescription for the drugs. I don't want to conceive March/April though...I know that sounds mad! I just don't want my baby to have a Christmas birthday! I feel so sorry for my nephew born on Dec 26th!

Yeah I understand that. I wouldn't want that either. I have a June baby and this one will be an August baby. And I was a July baby :) I hope they schedule your HSG soon. I think mine helped me conceive.

I'm a June baby too, think it is the best month :D

How did your scan go?? Really hope all went well.

Got a letter today about the HSG. Apparently has to be done within 10 days of AF starting, I didn't know that. So will have to book it for next week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->