2012 TTC chat

Just wanted to pop in and hopefully give Sunshine a little peace of mind. I've had 2 healthy babies taking progesterone. My sister has also taken it with her past 2 babies. I was freaked out the first time I read the bottle too, but my babies (and my sister's) have all been very healthy. I also have a friend that wasn't able to stay pregnant until she started taking the progesterone. Then she went on to have healthy babies too! :)

Great thank you :) that helps alot! I almost passed out when I read that on the bottle!

Phew! That is good news :) Sunshine I read on another thread a woman was on 300mg and her doc said that was nowhere near high enough to cause any problems :)

Thanks girls! I feel tons better! I feel so rude I haven't even asked how everyone is doing??

Aww don't be silly!! Just glad you're feeling better about it now :) Am getting fed up of being home alone, really want DH to come back! Missing him a lot. Very nervous about my temp in the morning...debating whether to take a test in the morning if my temp is any higher. Kept saying I'd wait til AF was late but honestly, the final days of the 2WW are just the slowest ones aren't they :wacko:

Not really...my temp was a tiny bit higher this morning so I thought ok let's test, but it was bfn. I've not had any signs of pregnancy or AF up until now but this morning my lower tummy is feeling a bit sensitive and delicate so reckon AF will arrive tomorrow or Sat :(

Oh no! I hope AF stays away!! I'm so ready for everyone to get their BFP!

Thanks Sunshine :) I really want to join the club too!! Tummy feeling fine now, hope the cramps don't come back please please please...[-o<

This morning I used an internet cheapie, the brand is One Step. If I miss AF I've got a supermarket own brand that I got my last bfp with, but I won't waste that one til I'm definitely late.

Thank you!! I am so nervous for the next couple of days...

hello ladies.atleast u can now relax sunshine.
i went for my 3rd scan this cycle n it seems i hve one imature follicle(19mm),i might just go ahead n get a trigger myself.i hve nothing to loose..

Oh good luck Mmleo! If you have nothing to lose then I think it's a good idea to go for it. How soon after the shot will you ovulate?

Oh good luck Mmleo! If you have nothing to lose then I think it's a good idea to go for it. How soon after the shot will you ovulate?

i ov 12-24hr after the shot .bt it doesnt make sense,i had a positive ov test 3 days ago,ystday i could swear i felt the pain that w;d indicate that i ovulated bt the scan doesnt c a sign of OV.n my temps started going up but i cant really tell until tmoro.i'll take the shot tmoro.
gd luck to u smiler,when is ur DH coming back??i really hope this is it for u..

Yes good luck girls!! I started spotting again agghh but she told me it will happen until that tear heals

Hmm that is strange then if you felt you ov'd and a temp rise, but scan showed you didn't. I suppose as long as you're getting in plenty of bd'ing so you're covered either way then it'll be ok. Would be so fantastic if this was the cycle for you :hugs:

DH should be home around 2am this morning, can't wait! It's 5:30pm here now so not long :) Thanks Mmleo I hope it is too...just want to know now and be put out of my misery!

Yes good luck girls!! I started spotting again agghh but she told me it will happen until that tear heals

isnt this only the 2nd day on the meds?give it a bit of time...u sh'd do what relaxes u the most...me is swimming..works like a charm.But i still understand how worried u must be.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->