2012 TTC chat

Doesn't sound selfish at all! I know that most women don't tell DH when they are coming up to O. I feel very lucky because my DH is quite interested, he'll ask me where I am and when we need to ramp up the dtd, and it doesn't put him off at all. I've read so many posts on here where ppl's DHs feel very pressured and it causes problems but thankfully my DH is just glad of any excuse to get into bed :)

Your ticker says CD10 Mmleo so that's 2 days of ewcm? I thought that was normal? Don't you get 3-4 days of ewcm before ovulation, I think that's what FertilityFriend says.

I am probably just trying to not get my hopes up for a little girl :) I want a girl but more than anything I just want my baby to be healthy. I have had more symptoms this time than I had with my son. Alot more heartburn and bloating but that may be from the Prometrium she has me on.

Aww I hope you have a girl :) But yeah as long as s/he is healthy that really is the main thing. On the bright side you can give them your son's hand me downs and save some money on clothes for the next few years!! I guess it would make sense the prometrium giving you extra symptoms I think I read somewhere it can make you bloat so maybe that is it. I had terrible, terrible heartburn with both my pregnancies, I feel for you!!

I always told dh when I was ovulating and it made things SO much more difficult. I wished that I was able to keep some things to myself because he totally froze up. He actually told me NOT to tell him bc he knew what the pressure would do to him. SO, if u can keep a secret, then keep it ;).
Sunshine, didn't they offer you the nt screening? It checks for downes and a few other problems but it' s a very detailed sono between 12 and 14 weeks. I have mine on Valentine's Day. Sometimes they can even guess the sex. I CAN'T WAIT. You should look into it.

Doesn't sound selfish at all! I know that most women don't tell DH when they are coming up to O. I feel very lucky because my DH is quite interested, he'll ask me where I am and when we need to ramp up the dtd, and it doesn't put him off at all. I've read so many posts on here where ppl's DHs feel very pressured and it causes problems but thankfully my DH is just glad of any excuse to get into bed :)

Your ticker says CD10 Mmleo so that's 2 days of ewcm? I thought that was normal? Don't you get 3-4 days of ewcm before ovulation, I think that's what FertilityFriend says.

to be honest,i've never really paid attention but when i did it seemed to come maybe a day before but that's when my OV was on cd15,..for us it doesnt reallty go that well when he knows..What r u gonna do abt ur meds?wait until u c a more understanding doc?

They don't offer the NT scan here :( I'm not sure why. I will have some bloodwork done at 16 weeks for downs and spina bifida and if it comes back bad they do a level 2 ultrasound. Then they do a scan at 18-20 weeks for sex of baby and making sure the baby is developing normal. I wish they would do it

Oh man! Well at least you know that you will find out the gender for sure at your next scan :).

Hey sunshine...12wks gone!!how r u feeling??
VMAG-almost there...12wks is the 1st trimester isnt it?abt our men freesing when they know we hv to BD..it happened to us again tday...now what we do it becomes difficult...is he does it in a cup n we use a syringe..how strange is this becoming?bt we had to as this was our last day od OV i think..
How r things smiler??u mentioned a holiday a few days back?when r u going?

Oh yay Sunshine 12 weeks :) Hope this last week of the 1st tri goes well. VMAG how are you feeling? Not long til your next scan, are you going to ask if they can tell the gender? I didn't know they could see so soon, I thought you had to wait til like 20 weeks or something before they could tell.

Mmleo sorry you guys have to do the cup/syringe thing...it must feel pretty strange but I think if we were in the same position I would be doing that too, at least you are doing everything you can and really giving it your best shot.

I don't know if I maybe ov'd a bit early this cycle...my temp shot right up this morning but I've not been feeling well so that could be why. I kind of hope I haven't because I don't feel like we dtd enough, had planned on a few more days of it this week! Will keep going just in case...
Mmleo we're not going on holiday til June. Can't wait!! It is snowing here so dreaming of the sunshine :)

Hi girls! I am still not feeling well but last night was the last night of Prometrium and Metformin! No more meds :) Hope everyone is doing well!

Hello ladies,i had m baseline scan ystday and thank God i hv no new cysts,am just left with progesterone and prolactin tests and we go c our dr.am excited!!
Happy u r done with meds sunshine...i hate when u hve to take something everyday..i bet u will feel much better when u body does what it does best au naturel..
How r u smiler?u though u'd OV early..does it seem that way still?and how r u feeling?i kinda wish we had the snow coz it is bn just so hot...

Hurrah for no new cysts!! That is really great news Mmleo really pleased for you :) :) :)

Sunshine, nice to hear you don't have to be on any meds any more! Hopefully you will start to feel better as you get further into the 2nd trimester. Did you get stuff sorted out with your boss?? Hope you're not still lifting heavy boxes!

No, I didn't ov yet :( Temp did jump a fair bit but went back down. I'm on CD 25 today so hoping I will ov in the next few days, but I don't really have any fertile signs so best not get my hopes up! Although my boobs have suddenly gone massive again! They have a mind of their own!!

Yay for massive boobs lol :) I am not lifting anymore unless it is less than 5lbs. I go to the Dr today for a check - up. Hope everyone is doing well

Hahaha that is what DH said :D

Glad you got the lifting thing sorted out Sunshine....how long til you go on maternity leave? How was the check up today? Hope it went well x

I go in at 1:30. I'm not sure what time it is where you are :) I went on maternity leave with my son at 36 weeks which was earlier than planned so as long as everything goes ok I will probably go on leave around 38 weeks.

Ooh I don't know the time difference, prob about 8 hours or something? I think when I was in NYC we worked out the UK was 5 hours ahead of NYC. Annywho, how'd it go? Hope it was all ok!

Wow, 38 weeks! That's pretty strong of you :) When I was pg the first time, I asked my sister if she thought I'd be ok to keep going to work til 38 weeks and she said no way, leave at 36! She's always been a bit of a hypochondriac though ;) I hope that if I get pg, being freelance will mean I can keep going til the end since I'm mostly at home. Do you have much of a commute?

Hey smiler...how r u doing?BBs still getting bigger?i wish u all the best this cycle.R u taking anything at all?like cough syrup?i also heard of soya something bt i hv no idea what it does...gonna google it now.
abt maternity leave,.am amazed,my boy's nanny is still working with us n she is hving a baby march 5th!am not sure i'd manage..
am so excited for my upcoming appt.it'll be on valentine's day!super excited!

Hey Mmleo! Haha yeah boobs still looking good :D They do tend to get bigger in the run-up to ov...temp still not risen but hoping it will do soon if the girls are anything to go by haha :D I'm not taking anything at all - haven't had acupuncture for ages as was getting a bit expensive. Just going to be au naturel this cycle, then if no luck will break and start clomid in June I think.

Ah yeah I've heard of the soy thing -soy isoflavenes or something? It works the same as clomid as far as I understand it, so not sure it would be that good for you if you are at risk of cysts??

Aww I'm so pleased you're so excited for your appt! Is it with the doc you have to fly an hour for?

mmleo, what will your appt be on valentines day for?

Smiler, have you ovulated yet?

Well the appt went well, the heartbeat was 161 and everything seemed fine. Around 7 pm last night I started bleeding and I am still spotting this morning. They don't want to see me because they said they heard the heartbeat yesterday so baby is fine, it is just this stupid tear acting up again... grrrr i thought it had healed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->