2012 TTC chat

Hey everyone

nice to hear from you VMAG :) Are you worried about the scan on Tuesday? I really hope DH can go with you but I suppose working in that kind of job it's hard to get the time off. Will anyone else go with you if he can't? Good luck, let us know how it goes x

Sunshine glad to hear the bleeding is getting better...really hope it stops completely asap!!

Oh Mmleo you sound nervous!! Big :hugs: Good luck for the tests today and hope everything goes well tomorrow. I am the same as you, whenever I'm worried about something it is night time that's the worst! So hard to switch the brain off isn't it. Will have all fingers toes arms and legs crossed for you everything goes well...can't wait to hear how you got on :)

I think I ov'd. I had a short bout of cystitis on Saturday so maybe that's what the pain was the other night. My temp has stayed high, though it's hard to tell really because we had a surprise party for my mum this weekend so was drinking/not sleeping too well and that always affects my temps. But I think I am 3 dpo today. Really hope so, I think it was all the bd'ing that gave me cystitis!!!! :blush:

Mmleo yeah when we break I think we will just not bd as much around the weeks when I could ov - I guess there's still a chance I could get pg but with my track record it's not likely. I'm slightly allergic to condoms I think so it'll just be a case of self-control!!

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

Smiler - I hope you o'd that is wonderful news!

Mmleo, Please let us know how your tests go and VMAG let us know how the scan goes tomorrow!

happy things r getting better for u sunshine.progesterone was 22.5,not sure what that means...i'll hear what the dr has to say.W'll c IVF dr tady..

22.5 sounds quite high? That's good, yes? Best of luck to you today Mmleo, really hope it goes well, let us know what he says xx

VMAG how did your scan go?

Sunshine have had 4 days of high temps now so am pretty confident I did O :) REALLY hoping the HSG helped clear me out and giving the swimmers an even better chance! Don't know how I am going to make it through this 2WW, it's really dragging already!!!

Wow, 22.5 is excellent Mmleo! Congrats!

Smiler - I hope this is it for you!!! This is great news girls! I am so happy for you two!!

VMAG - So what's the verdict? I am guessing it is a little GIRL??!!!

Aww thanks Sunshine :flower: am trying not to get my hopes up too much (as I say every cycle!) I always think if I am pg I would just 'know', y'know?? Like I should have some 6th sense about it. So silly! How are you feeling anyway, have you been having any trouble with stuff like sickness or mad cravings??

VMAG, where are you?? How'd it go? Really hope all is well x

Mmleo looking forward to hearing about your appt! Hope it was a positive meeting :)

I'm having some pretty bad bloating and gas haha. Other than that I'm ok. I'm slowly starting to get more energy :)

The meeting went v well,i was so nervous before the appt but he is a really good man,so professional,looks like we r starting with the next cycle..on day one-two of next cycle i hve to come back for another scan,then go on from there.AND he said mine is unexlpained infertility coz everything just seems fine:happydance:...which i think it is a PLUS!

Oh wow! Mmleo that is so exciting! I'm so pleased it was a good experience for you :) :) :) So will you have to fly back to him at the start of your next cycle or can you have the scan done closer to home?

Aww poor you Sunshine :) Better out than in though hey :D Have you been ridiculously tired? I was reading an article about pregnancy in the newspaper and the woman writing it was saying it was just bone-numbing exhaustion. I was tired with my two pregnancies but not that bad.

Well if you have a little one to look after and you work I'm not surprised you feel so tired! I'm sure you're not being lazy at all :) I hope DH is running around after you haha :)

5 dpo for me today...temp went up a bit this morning which was exciting, but then again I was pretty warm under the winter duvet haha

Yay for temp rise!! I'm exhausted today. My husband is applying for a new job which may put us moving right in the middle of pregnancy.... not sure if I want to do that :(

it means i hve to fly back.i can hve a scan anywhere but the dr prefers to do it himself to know what he is dealing with..n i do agree...there are maybe 3 trips i hve to do all tgether.i just dont know how am gonna cope leaving my boy so often.How is everyone doing?sorry u r abit lazy sunshine,they say u'll feel strong again around the 5th month.how is going at work?
hi Smiler,5dpo already?almost there..bb stillbig?ur temp sounds promissing too.r going to test or u'll wait for missed AF?

Eep, how far away would you be moving Sunshine? I hate moving, it's such a hassle!

Mmleo yeah considering my experience with always seeing a diff doc, sticking with the same one sounds like a good idea. 3 trips isn't too many...how far apart would the trips be? Do you have to stay overnight, if it's only an hour's flight can you go in the morning and come back that evening?

Arrgh 5 dpo feels like nothing, the end of the 2WW feels like a million days away! Haha yeah my boobs are still big :) DH is the expert I swear he knows them better than I do :) But they got big last cycle and was a bfn so not going to rely on them anymore. I think I should wait til AF is late considering how last cycle went, but I usually crack a day or two before it's due :wacko:

the scan trip i dont hv to sleep over bt the two o hve to stay...the plan is to go back(clinic) on day 8 so he can monitor the follicle growth until extaction,after that come back home the back again in abt 3-4days to transfer if all goes well.bt am also thinkong i sh'd go at once with my son n dh joining after then w'll all come back when everything's done...
Why do u not want a Xmas baby?i actually think it'll b quite nice bt ofcoz am on the other side of the world..is it the wheather?i know the 2ww,i hvnt missed them..n i hvnt obsessed this time,am looking forward to starting IVF.few more days..dont torture urself,if u can wait anymore just test..

I'll be moving about 500 miles from where I am now. From Arkansas to Texas. The good news is my Mom is there :) I miss her so much! I'm so glad everything seems to be falling into place for you ladies! :)

Mmleo wow, it sounds like it is all moving so quickly that's great! I always thought IVF was a really long, drawn out process. It would be nice for your DH and son to be with you though yeah, it'd be good to have the support and family round you :)

Ah well re xmas baby I guess it's just me being silly!! Just because my nephew was born on Boxing Day this year and my best friend's bday is Xmas Eve so it's already a busy time of year! And yeah the weather isn't great here, more than once stuff has been cancelled because of snow. My sis was really worried about giving birth in December because usually the roads are v bad, she was scared she wouldn't be able to get to hospital and no one would be able to get to her to help. We really do not deal well with snow in this country!!!

Oh Sunshine, a move to Texas would be great! Didn't you always say you wanted to move back? Did you convince DH to apply for a job there, or was it just coincidence?

My good friend from Texas told me what a great job her husband has and got my husband interested. The pay is really good and I would be able to stay home with the babies :)

Thank you :) Me too. It will be a month or so before he can apply because he had to apply to get a license of some sort and has some testing to complete first but that's part of it I guess.

how are you ladies today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->