2012 TTC chat

Oh no huge :hugs: to you Sunshine it must've been pretty scary to see the blood :( :( You feeling ok? Great that they heard the heartbeat nice and strong though.

Nope not ov'd yet. Have been reading up on the HSG trying to figure out what the chances are of not ov'ing at all because of it. Lots of ppl say their ov was delayed but still happened, so I hope that's the case for me...

I'm doing ok. I wish I was home right now instead of work. I just want to lay down and rest :(

I didn't ovulate after my HSG. It messed my cycle up :( I hope you ovulate!!! Fingers X

Argh no, can't believe you're at work!! Maybe you should take the day off tomorrow...?

Yeah I remember the HSG mucked you up totally didn't it :( But then you got pg the cycle after, was it? A bit annoyed with the timing of mine cos we want to break March and April. Doh :dohh:

Ohh:hugs: sorry sunshine.i cant imagine how u must feel right now.I s it different from last time u were pg?am so sorry u hveto go thru that n u rnt even home.can u not get a day off??
smiler-i tried a few times to reply bt this site had a problem from where i am..it is the same dr we r flying to c..i hope we like him and he likes us..i hope we dont hve to postpone anything then we'll hve to start in march God willing!
I totally believe bbs getting huge is sign,i used to be like that b4 i had a baby but now i dont feel anything there at all..i miss that.
sunshine-valentine's will be our 1st appt with the IVF doc,hopefully we get to spend a romantic evening too(only if there is nothing to cry abt)

Mmleo did you have the progesterone and prolactin tests you mentioned the other day? I really hope you like the doc, it makes such a big difference when you feel like they really care about you and you're not just another statistic if you see what I mean...it's not that far away actually is it, only 5 days to go!

It's funny how your body changes isn't it...I used to feel nauseous the day I ov'd, and nothing ever happened to my boobs. Now it's the other way round.

Sunshine hope you are ok x

Aww :hugs: Sunshine. Do you think coming off the prometrium had an effect? Will you go back on it?

I hope not :( They won't let me go back on it. I am still spotting but it's brown. I am hoping the baby will be ok and we will make it through all this. It is never fun seeing any kind of blood while pregnant. It is so scary :(

How are you girls doing today?

Yeah it is so scary...I really feel for you. At least it is just brown - maybe your body just needs a few days to adjust to not being on the meds and it'll settle in time? Hope so, got everything crossed for you xxx

Not a lot to report from my end - still not ov'd yet but temp took a bit of a dive today so maybe today was the day. We have already dtd just in case :)

hello ladies.am taking the progesterone n prolactin on sun or mon(cd20-22) i think.
Hey sunshine..r u taking any meds right now?maybe smiler is right,it could be the ones u just stopped taking..bt the also say that brown blood isnt that bad
smiler..keep dtd every other day so u dont miss the window..the best of the best for u smiler,i hope it happens this cycle.

Good luck for Monday Mmleo! Will you get the results straight away? Let us know how it goes :)

Thanks yeah I am so determined not to miss the window...it would be so great to fall this cycle, half torn between thinking yay the HSG will have given me a 'spring clean' and, oh no the HSG will have stopped me ovulating :S

Sunshine yeah if I don't fall pg this cycle the plan is to chill out for a couple of months, then start clomid in May/June. Though I was thinking this evening, how weird it'd be not to think about ttc...kind of looking forward to it but also will be strange. What on earth am I going to talk to you guys about haha

Sometimes it is good to take a break but I understand you will feel lost. I took a few breaks in between and it was weird but definitely more relaxing :) Oh not sure if I told you girls, I may have but I find out the sex March 9th.

Good Luck Mmleo!!! Keep us posted!

Ooh yay!! I knew you were going to find out but not the date. Not long to go! Am so excited for you :) Will you be telling ppl once you know, or keeping it to yourselves?

Yeah I wonder how much more I will accomplish every day from not being on FertilityFriend and analysing my chart! I'll keep temping just to check I am ov'ing but I think my mind could def do with a bit of a break...

Yeah we are going to tell everyone :) everyone wants a girl but I just want a healthy baby. I hope you get pregnant this month!

Aww well best of luck...would be great for you to have a girl but as you say as long as they are healthy that really is the main thing :)

Man I was in a lot of pain last night...just on my right side. Often happens and not nec anything to do with ov, but never this painful, and today I still feel achy. Temp rose this morning quite a bit, so maybe it was ov. Arrgghh I go mad just waiting for ov nevermind to find out if I am pg :wacko:

Hey girls! I haven't been around lately because I'm trying so hard not to obsess. I have my nt scan on Tuesday-can't waitfor it to be over. Still waiting to see if dh is going to be able to make it. He's nyc cop and no one wants to switch shifts on Valentine's Day :(. Luckily, after this I can look forward to out trip on Monday to Disney. Oh time, it drives me crazy! So glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Fingers crossed for you guys. Happy Valentine's Day! :flower:

Hello ladies.Am getting my last blood tests tmoro,then head out to meet the doc,our appt is on tuesday...i so hope everything goes well.I've managed to keep me busy not obsess abt the hole thing...not easy.I've bn working out every day just in case am not suposed to do any hard work in the next month...also to get me as tired as possible so i go to bed right away as i tend to think abt my troubles in the night.
Sunshine-how r u doing?the bleeding gone?hve u called ur doc abt it?just keep using ur (thingy) to hear the heart beat which am sure is fine.Tell me...what r the progesterone results supposed to look like when one has OV'd?Ive had this done before bt i dont know where the papers r.
VMAG-congrats on passing thru the 1st trimester!and let us know how ur u/s appt goes
Smiler-how r the temps looking?i really dont think HSG will stop u from O,but anything is possible.I wish all the best this cycle...how happy i'll be to hear the good news.And when u r on the break.,what does that mean?that u wont BD at all?use protection?sorry bt i've never done the break thing..
sorry guys...i just hve alot to say n ask tday.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

The bleeding has gotten much better. Hoping that was my last spell with it. My progesterone was 16 when I ended up pregnant this time and 13 with my son. I think anything over 10 is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->