2012 TTC chat

Have you tested?? Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Things have been crazy here. Watching these two kids all day and I actually got called back on a job. I have an interview today! I hope I get it. It is pretty good money. Better than what I was making before. My husband is still doing his training for his job. He will probably train for another 3 weeks. Just out of curiosity I called around and checked on some daycares but out of the 10 I called they don't have any openings for little Madison, only Lane. :(

Ooh what's the job, you heard anyrhing yet? Will childcare be a priblem then if they offered it to you?

No I didn t bother testing as my temp started to drop :( So am on CD3 and on 100mg clomid now. Scan booked for next Fri, hope things look a little better this time!

Yay for a new cycle and higher dosage!!! The job is a Human Resources Rep. It's what I got my degree in. I should hear something this week. I found a home daycare that seems like it would be ok :)

Oh great! That would be perfect :) FX you hear good news this week!

No news from me! Just finished my 2nd lot of clomid, have a scan on Friday to see if 100mg is doing the trick :)

Yay, I can't wait to see how your scan goes! I am hoping I hear something about the job but if I don't get it I won't be real upset because I can't stand the thought of leaving poor Madison :(

If I don't end up getting it I think I am going to try to keep 1 or 2 kids during the week to earn some extra money. It will be really stressful but atleast we will have some extra money.

My friend took the 100 mg this month and just got back from her scan and had two follicles one was 23 and the other was 24. I don't know the measurments haha I just know the Dr told her that was good!!

Oh and be like a childminder? That sounds like a good idea! I know someone who did that, she loves it. She loves kids anyway and the fact she gets to spend all day with her kid, he makes friends and they all do activities and stuff, it looks great :)

Ooh I think 23 and 24 are good measurements I'm not sure either haha :) I think 20mm and up is good. I haven't been having any side effects yet which makes me think it might not be working, but I'm not going to worry about it til the scan!

Well the good news is I didn't have any side effects with the Femara and I asked my friend yesterday and she said she hasn't had any with the Clomid so maybe you are just lucky :) I bet it's working :happydance:

At your scan Friday, will they measure your follicles and see how many you have? I still haven't heard from the job but he told me it would be early this week, but he didn't say which day.

Aw thanks! I just got back from the hospital and the first thing I did was log on here haha :)

Well it's not as great a result as your friend but I'm still really pleased :) I have got two follies, one is 17mm and the doc thinks that's going to 'pop' over the weekend/early next week! I don't believe it!! 17mm still sounds a little small, but the main thing is it's a huge improvement on my last cycle. The other follie is only 10mm so prob won't do anything, but I've got one good one and that's all you need eh ;)

I looked online and apparently on a medicated cycle they like to see a follie of 18mm or more. So FX it doesn't slow down!!

I will faint with surprise if I actually have a 28 day cycle! Or a BFP haha :)

So your friend could be in line for twins with two great follies like that!

Have you heard any news about your job yet? xx

That's great news! As long as your cycles have been in the past and to already have a measurement of 17mm I think you are doing wonderful! I am thinking my friend may end up with twins too! I found out she was only taking 25mg. The doctor made her cut back her dose this time around because last month she had two eggs that were large also.

Are you temping this month?

I did hear back from the manager and I didn't get the job. There were 6 of us of that interviewed :( I guess it wasn't meant to be. I am still looking. The home daycare was going to cost us a fortune but we would still have made more money if I would have gotten the job. Oh well, I am not going to let it get me down :) I have to keep trying

Aw thanks! Yeah I guess when you put it into context of my long cycles 17mm is pretty good eh :) Wow, I can't believe your friend got such a great result on only 25mg. Has she got PCOS too?

Yeah, I'm still temping, can't do without it :) I've got some OPKs as well, for the first time ever. I took a test earlier, but I'd just had a coffee and only been to the loo an hour previously, so not the best conditions! Still got a line though...it was lighter than the test line but def not faint, so I wonder if perhaps I am on my way to an LH surge, and it's just because I used diluted pee...sorry tmi haha :)

Oh I'm sorry for the job :hugs: It can be really hard to get a break sometimes. Are there many jobs around? I know my sister really struggled to find work as part-time jobs in her field (HR also) are like gold dust. She managed to get one in the end but it took ages, and the company is crap so she hates it already!! FX something else turns up soon x

I hope you have ovulated by now :) That is so exciting! That is also wonderful that you got a line!! Yay!

HR Jobs are really hard to find. That is my biggest fear is I will end up in another company I don't like. I didn't like the last company I worked for at all. I'm sure you remember me complaining about my boss haha! How are you feeling??

Thanks! I'm not sure yet, will have to see what my temps do over the next few days. My OPK was negative today, so FF has told me I should ov anytime from yesterday to Wednesday. I was in a bit of pain last night though; I started getting pinching pains on my right that got worse and worse as the evening went on. When we DTD it really hurt :( I'm fine today though, so I don't know if it was ovulation or what. My big follicle was on the left, so it's a little confusing :wacko:

Haha yes I certainly do remember you complaining about your boss :D I always think that the interview is jsut as much for you as it is them; if you get the feeling you wouldn't like it there then you don't have to accept the job. But then I suppose you never really know what a place is going to be like until you get in. But I suppose if you need recent experience on your CV it can be worth doing something you don't like (as my sister is currently doing!!) just so it puts you at an advantage for the future.

How are the kids doing? How is your hubby getting along at work?

Oh I hope you ovulated that would be great! I bet you did. I guess it is probably best if I wait until after the holidays to continue my job search. There is so much going on right now and I think we have enough savings where we could make it a few more months. But definitely in January I will probably need to try to get a job. If not I may watch few kids at my house if that doesn't make me crazy haha! :wacko:

The kids are good. Madison is cooing and smiling. I always love those moments. I am so anxious for you to get pregnant :flower: Lane is going to be a pirate for Halloween. My husband's birthday is today. He is turning 28 years old. I will be 30 years old in July so he is a tad bit younger than me. He is liking his job but he is ready for the training to be over. He says it is boring but I am sure it is just because he is in the classroom training right now. How is your husband? What job is he doing?

A pirate! Awwwwwww!! I bet he is going to be totally adorable in his costume :D

That is so sweet about Madison I'm glad she is doing well. So you would recommend motherhood then :)

Sunshine I am shocked I am a whole year older than you! You sound so much more mature than me haha!!

Happy birthday to your husband! I'm sure things will be better once he's out of training. They'll give him more responsibility I'm sure and he will like it a lot better. My husband is a sales manager; he goes through stages of really liking it and other days of hating it! He has to be on the road a lot and he worries that when we have kids he won't be around enough. But he is usually working at home two or more days a week so I think it should balance out. I reckon when we actually have a baby, he will be glad of the occasional night in a hotel :D

My previous job (that I hated) wanted me to travel and I turned it down because Lane was only 1 year old and I knew we were wanting another baby. I think that is why they never gave me any other opportunities to advance. I think that made them mad that I turned it down. They knew my husband worked 12 hours shifts, I was thinking to myself who did they expect to watch my kids? Haha crazy people!

You sound very mature to me! I enjoy talking to you so much. I feel like I am on this whole pregnancy journey with you :) Let me send you a picture of my husband and son. We went to a halloween party on Saturday at my step-dad's daughter's house.

He even has an EARRING! That is hilarous :D I love how you guys properly do Hallowe'en. It's all a bit half-hearted over here. One year I would love to fly over to Salem and experience a proper American Hallowe'en :) We landed in NY one year on Hallowe'en and it was great fun seeing everyone dressed up, but we were too jet-lagged to really enjoy it.

Aww thanks Sunshine I enjoy talking to you to :) I will have to send you a pic of us one day too (hopefully with a baby!) at the moment we don't have any nice ones of the two of us - DH always pulls a stupid face! Your DH looks like a very proud daddy :)

I know it is bad but I am so hopeful for this cycle. I think I have ovulated now, just not sure if it was on CD14 or CD16. The OPKs were good, but they have slightly confused me :) At the moment FF is giving me CD14 as my O day but that's only because I put that day's OPK down as positive, but I'm not sure it was dark enough. If I take out all of my OPK results and just go on temps it says CD16. Doh! I think we're covered either way, but I just hate when you're not totally sure when to test.

Those OPK's can be so confusing. I always got confused on my lines also. I ended up trying the digital smiley face ones. Those work great. They are alittle expensive. I usually ovulated around cd16 or 17 and I usually tested around 12 dpo. I hate the two week wait. It's the hardest part. It's not bad that you are hopeful for this cycle :) that is a good way to think! That is so great that you ovulated this early in the cycle. That gives you great chances!

I will have to send you some recent pictures of us when I get a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->