~2012 TTC on Clomid LET'S BUDDY UP!~

"felecia- fx for you! I hope that we both get BFP's! I have sore breasts and I can smell almost everything around me.. but as I said it might be imagined symptoms so not keeping my hopes up until I get a BFP!"

I am 10 DPO and I am extremely exhausted with back pain! I have noticed my veins getting darker on my breasts and left thigh... however I know I'm not pregnant because I think it's better to think negative instead of positive so you don't have that depressed feeling when you see the BFN lol. I wish they would have told me how my blood work is, but I have to wait until Monday :( I had my 21 day bloods drawn last Monday, I had a good feeling about ovulating, now I think I didn't and it was all in my head lol. Are you testing anytime soon?!

Hey Ladies I took my first pill last night and so far everything is fine, how are you ladies?

Hey Ladies I took my first pill last night and so far everything is fine, how are you ladies?

I'm a little down today :( I'm 11 DPO but I don't think it's my month. I was all psyched about going to the dr Monday to find out if I ovulated, and now I just think that I didn't and nothing is going to happen... Ugh just one of those days; however besides being soooo tired I am feeling better physical wise lol. How are all of you ladies doing?

Hi ladies....c'mon let's not lose hope!!!! We come too far month after month and we can't let anything bring us down....we WILL get our bfp's that we all deserve so much!!! :)

Now that my motivational speaking is done, lol, tomorrow is my last day for clomid. So far still no side effects for me although I did have a dizzy spell over dinner yesterday that lasted 5 seconds. I don't know if it's related to clomid but that's the only unusual thing I experienced cuz I hardly ever get dizzy spells. Other than that, I am just waiting to start baby dancing and praying so much for a bfp this month!!!!

Hi ladies....c'mon let's not lose hope!!!! We come too far month after month and we can't let anything bring us down....we WILL get our bfp's that we all deserve so much!!! :)

Now that my motivational speaking is done, lol, tomorrow is my last day for clomid. So far still no side effects for me although I did have a dizzy spell over dinner yesterday that lasted 5 seconds. I don't know if it's related to clomid but that's the only unusual thing I experienced cuz I hardly ever get dizzy spells. Other than that, I am just waiting to start baby dancing and praying so much for a bfp this month!!!!

Lol thanks I needed that! You are so lucky to not have the side effects, I'm jealous LOL! My husband read the side effects from Clomid that comes with the bottle and I had every effect listed blah :) at least my body was doing something I suppose. I would bd every other day until "o" date now :) Have fun!! ;)

Just a quick question I've heard mixed opinions on so I wanted to ask here. I'm starting my first round of clomid in 4 days. What time of day is best to take it? Does it really matter?? Or should I be taking it at night to avoid side effects?

Just a quick question I've heard mixed opinions on so I wanted to ask here. I'm starting my first round of clomid in 4 days. What time of day is best to take it? Does it really matter?? Or should I be taking it at night to avoid side effects?

I took mine in the morning and was fine the first 3 days, the last two I had every side effect known to man an they didn't wear off easily. I am also on 150 mg so that might have been why I experienced so many side effects. Being I went through that, I think I'd personally recommend taking them late evening.

Hi ladies, I am 4 days away from my Preg Test and I am feeling weird symptoms which is really leading me into thinking I'm pregnant..... HOWEVER, I am aware that they can be imagined symptoms.. so not keeping my hopes up.

1) I have mouth ulcers x 5 in my mouth - hardly get these things so this is weird. My sister said she had heaps when she first got pregnant so hopefully she's right. However, maybe it is also because I'm so stressed about TTC!

2) Tender breasts for 1 wk now - may be from AF about to come as well!

3) CM is whitish - "Leukorrhea is a whitish colored vaginal discharge that women often see during pregnancy." Or maybe I'm imagining my CM is whitish, I've had whitish CM before and I wasn't pregnant.

4) Diarrhea (lol TMI!) - I always get this day before AF, never a few days before though. I woke up this morning and still no hint of AF. https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-diarrhea-a-normal-symptom-of-early-pregnancy_860275_923.bc

5) GAS!! - https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-gas-and-bloating-a-early-pregnancy-symptom_7196578_184.bc

6) Tired and nauseous, it was our goodbye party yesterday as we're moving elsewhere, and I'm normally miss party girl, but I left at 8:30pm because I was sooooooo tired I wanted to lay in bed and sleep. Been like this for the last few days!

GOSH I CAN'T wait to test and find out if I'm just imagining all this or what!!! I really hope it's a BFP!!!

"felecia- fx for you! I hope that we both get BFP's! I have sore breasts and I can smell almost everything around me.. but as I said it might be imagined symptoms so not keeping my hopes up until I get a BFP!"

I am 10 DPO and I am extremely exhausted with back pain! I have noticed my veins getting darker on my breasts and left thigh... however I know I'm not pregnant because I think it's better to think negative instead of positive so you don't have that depressed feeling when you see the BFN lol. I wish they would have told me how my blood work is, but I have to wait until Monday :( I had my 21 day bloods drawn last Monday, I had a good feeling about ovulating, now I think I didn't and it was all in my head lol. Are you testing anytime soon?!

I'm a little down today :( I'm 11 DPO but I don't think it's my month. I was all psyched about going to the dr Monday to find out if I ovulated, and now I just think that I didn't and nothing is going to happen... Ugh just one of those days; however besides being soooo tired I am feeling better physical wise lol. How are all of you ladies doing?

Why do you think you didn't ovulate? I thought I didn't as well because I didn't feel any symptoms but when they took my bloods KAPOW I actually ovulated! Don't lose hope! Until the witch shows you're still in the game!:hugs:

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we get our BFP's it's just statistics, 1 in 4 gets pregnant a month, if it's not our turn this month, we'll get it in the next few months!!

Praying for all you ladies to get a BFP! I really hope we all get a BFP this month! :baby::baby:

Lol, I don't know I just tell myself that I didn't ovulate so when I go tomorrow IF he does tell me I didn't ovulate maybe I won't feel so deflated about it lol. I was so sure I did when it happened as I had severe sharp pains in my left ovary area like 2 days before I got a big glob of fertile mucus (TMI i know!) and then I had 2 days afterwards of sharp pains, then I've had cramps ever since. I am also having standard pregnancy symptoms, but I looked up things online last night and apparently Clomid will lead you to believe you're pregnant. I think I'm actually ok if I'm not pregnant this cycle, as long as I finally ovulated. I've been tired ever since "O" though, like I sleep all night, then I'll sleep an additional 2-3 hours a day, and I even sleep past 9 and I NEVER do that! My nipples and sides of my breast are also extremely sore, and I've been having dull aches in my left side ovary area all day today, that just started, before it was back cramps which I still have the dull back ache. I guess I at least have homework (college student) to keep me occupied and I get to go tomorrow to find out results; at least my husband is off and will be able to go with me tomorrow :) How has everyone been? It's been beautiful weather here, so I've been feeling better and it's a rainy Sunday which I love! Can't wait to finish my homework, then I get a little bit of a break until my next classes start :) FX for all of us!!!

I take my clomid at 8pm and have no side effects. I am on 50mg so maybe that is why I dont get the side effects or I just sleep through them? Today is my last pill and I am excited to start tracking ovulation now. :happydance:

Keep us posted, let us know how your doing. The first pill is always very intimidating (it was or me at least) but after that your just ready to pop it and go haha:flower:

Hi ladies! I start my first round of clomid on tuesday, and I am pretty excited about it. I saw that someone asked about what time of day to take it, I wouldn't have thought to ask that. Is the time more for side effects or will it also change the time you ovulate? I am so confused about this clomid stuff, seeing as I hadn't heard of it until I came here..
My dr says that I have been ovulating on my own all along(according to tests) and my DH's sperm count was good so he feels that clomid will just give us a push in the baby direction. We have been trying for over a year now, since I had a MC in Janurary last year. I am 34 and DH will be 40 in may.. so it's time for us for sure.

I have been semi ranting in my own little world over here about people who have been getting pregnant or actually giving birth.. while I am happy for them, and I can't help but wonder why THEY get babies, and I haven't yet. The one woman I know is poor as anything(they can't pay rent and have to save up for a soother, is what she told me) and here we are in a house ready to get a baby room ready when needed, and we are having all these troubles. I guess I needed to vent. I'm really NOT a bitter person.. but I SO had to let that out!! Is anyone else here starting clomid on Tuesday? Need a buddy?

Rose

Thank you ladies :) I'll take my first one Wednesday night then. Baby dust to all!

Hey ladies...we have been trying for over a year to get pregnant...I am 33 and hd is 34 and in couple of months we will be a year older…we both had tests done and all test came back normal...I ovulate on my own but it is different most of the time so my LH phase varies…doc put me on clomid 50 mg as a next step to see if that will help with my egg quality, I think..at this point I am willing to try anything...I have taken 50 mg of clomid at night from CD5 to CD9 which just happens to be from March 5th to 9th…I took clomid at 8:30 every night…my side effects were very bad headaches for 5 days, very tired day after 1st pill, some cramping second day, and after taking my last pill I was emotional wreck…I just cried and cried and freaked my hd out…It has been 2 days since my last pill and I think side effects are gone…now waiting for O and lot of BD...anyway with all that said I just wanted to write on this clomid thread and talk to girls that are going through similar situations…lot of baby dust for all of us and hopefully we will get out BFP soon..:thumbup:

Hey ladies...we have been trying for over a year to get pregnant...I am 33 and hd is 34 and in couple of months we will be a year older…we both had tests done and all test came back normal...I ovulate on my own but it is different most of the time so my LH phase varies…doc put me on clomid 50 mg as a next step to see if that will help with my egg quality, I think..at this point I am willing to try anything...I have taken 50 mg of clomid at night from CD5 to CD9 which just happens to be from March 5th to 9th…I took clomid at 8:30 every night…my side effects were very bad headaches for 5 days, very tired day after 1st pill, some cramping second day, and after taking my last pill I was emotional wreck…I just cried and cried and freaked my hd out…It has been 2 days since my last pill and I think side effects are gone…now waiting for O and lot of BD...anyway with all that said I just wanted to write on this clomid thread and talk to girls that are going through similar situations…lot of baby dust for all of us and hopefully we will get out BFP soon..:thumbup:

Hi Sasha we're in same boat as you dh & I are 32. I'm also on day 5-9 ans I took my pills at 8.30pm. They made me very tired all week. & I had an emotion meltdown on day 4 I took mine 29th feb -4th march. Am currently testing for ovulation with bfn's no positive results as yet. But bding anyway every second day (as waiting for SA suspected low sperm count due to lifestyle factors). So fingers crossed for you & me.

Hi Sasha we're in same boat as you dh & I are 32. I'm also on day 5-9 ans I took my pills at 8.30pm. They made me very tired all week. & I had an emotion meltdown on day 4 I took mine 29th feb -4th march. Am currently testing for ovulation with bfn's no positive results as yet. But bding anyway every second day (as waiting for SA suspected low sperm count due to lifestyle factors). So fingers crossed for you & me.

You will be surprised with the SA. My DH is an ex drug user (been clean for 6 years now), smokes (but just quit), is a little over weight, and works in construction. But his sperm count was 144 million total and 48 million per ml! And he doesn't normally smoke weed, but he had some a few days before the SA. Maybe the Mucinex he took that day helped it out?? Who knows, but he was excited about his count lol.

Hi ladies! I start my first round of clomid on tuesday, and I am pretty excited about it. I saw that someone asked about what time of day to take it, I wouldn't have thought to ask that. Is the time more for side effects or will it also change the time you ovulate? I am so confused about this clomid stuff, seeing as I hadn't heard of it until I came here..
My dr says that I have been ovulating on my own all along(according to tests) and my DH's sperm count was good so he feels that clomid will just give us a push in the baby direction. We have been trying for over a year now, since I had a MC in Janurary last year. I am 34 and DH will be 40 in may.. so it's time for us for sure.

I have been semi ranting in my own little world over here about people who have been getting pregnant or actually giving birth.. while I am happy for them, and I can't help but wonder why THEY get babies, and I haven't yet. The one woman I know is poor as anything(they can't pay rent and have to save up for a soother, is what she told me) and here we are in a house ready to get a baby room ready when needed, and we are having all these troubles. I guess I needed to vent. I'm really NOT a bitter person.. but I SO had to let that out!! Is anyone else here starting clomid on Tuesday? Need a buddy?

Rose

I wasn't told specifically when to take it, he just told me to take it when I started a full flow and to take them all at once (I am on 150 mg, so I have to take 3 50 mg pills a day to equal the 150 mg; I took them CD 3-7). At least your DH's sperm count is good, sometimes a lot of people have trouble getting pregnant on clomid because not only do they have ovulation troubles, but their OH has problem with their sperm; luckily my OH is good in that department too lol.

I know what you mean about hearing about people getting pregnant. I used to bawl because I'd hear someone was pregnant that shouldn't be, but now I try not to let it get to me because there is nothing we can do about it and all we do is get upset. Currently I have a 1st cousin pregnant, and my SIL is pregnant and my brother didn't even want to have children, needless to say that did get to me a lot! Especially when she did a lot of things that she shouldn't have been while pregnant... but we just have to continue to shed positive thoughts on our journey; easier said than done I know! GL to you and I hope you get your BFP on your first cycle :)

I had really bad side effects the last 2 days that I took clomid. Then it started clearing up. About 2 days before I think I O'd, I got terribly tired and ill, and I've been feeling worse daily ever since the date I think I O'd. I find out tomorrow if I actually did O, as I don't trust OPKs anymore; had too many false positives. They say to start BDing every other day starting on CD 5- whenever you O. GL to you and hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->