2013 stress free ttc (3 BFPs twin angels)

:hug: Ren I love Doc Martin so funny :haha:

Hmmm not sure what type of thing you like & I will have a think :thumbup:

Ot sure about FF I will take a look later & let you know if I work it out :thumbup:

:hugs: take care x

So very sorry Ren :hugs:

Can't really help with Netflix if you've already watched Dr Who lol. Haven't got Netflix any more since we got sky movies back :shrug: sorry

The content on CDN Netflix is a bit different, but our faves are Breaking Bad, Dexter, Californication. I got into Weeds for a bit, but it drove me crazy. When I want something lighter, I'm working through How I Met Your Mother.

Take good care, rest up well!

I was going to suggest Dexter as I have heard a lot of women talking about it :thumbup: I love How I met your Mother :thumbup:

Also we have been watching - Person of Interest (quite good), Revenge (love it) & The Walking Dead (fab waiting for season 3)

Ok I will add breaking bad and walking dead into my queue. I have 4 episodes left of how I met your mother.

I wish there was more like dr. Who but I am kind of a dork. :blush:

So apparently in FF under the cycle list you can override your chart start days. So I now have the pregnancy, mc of the uterine pregnancy and the ectopic on separate charts. It is nice now that my chart only looks forward.

Back to tv!

That is great that you are looking forward :hug:

What about Big Bang Theory? That is great also

Love How I Met Your Mother, especially Barney! He truly is legen....(wait for it).....dary!!:haha:

And I ADORE Big Bang Theory!! Check out the bloopers on YouTube! So so so funny :rofl:

Ok I will add breaking bad and walking dead into my queue. I have 4 episodes left of how I met your mother.

I wish there was more like dr. Who but I am kind of a dork. :blush:

So apparently in FF under the cycle list you can override your chart start days. So I now have the pregnancy, mc of the uterine pregnancy and the ectopic on separate charts. It is nice now that my chart only looks forward.

Back to tv![/QUOTE

Oh yeah - Walking dead - AWESOME!

How is everyone doing?

:hi:

Alright Hun. Playing around with wedding stuff and wondering whether to TTC before the wedding or wait...

When are you thinking of having the wedding? as you do not want to ruin the chances of having that amazing wedding dress :nope:

I don't think it will be legal until late 2014, so probably sept/oct 2015

Blimey so you could either try and have an LO to come to your wedding as a little flower girl or page boy or wait then try - but having LO before wedding may mean less money for fairy tail wedding :wacko:

Which are you leaning towards?

I really don't know at the moment. I'm thinking TTC for a few months from October and if nothing happens stop and concentrate on wedding

Sounds like a good plan to me :thumbup:

Indeedy. I'm just in two minds about it. I don't know whether I see there being a baby at our wedding...

Hmm a hard one but only a decision you and Amy can make I am afraid :hugs:

Oh Hun :-( It's something they might be able to sort, though?

The way I see it (and forgive me if you don't agree) is that it's easier to see a problem on a scan and be able to have an action plan than everything look totally normal and not be sure what to do: I hope you get what I mean here?

Oh Ibelieve so sorry hunny :hugs: but I agree with Laura I would rather see something that can be fixed than be told everything was normal and it being unexplained and so no action plan etc

:hug: massive :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"