2013 Will be our Year!!!

Amcolecchi

Reaction score
The witch visited me today and since I have a 33 day cycle, I am out for a Christmas announcement. I am hoping that 2013 will be a better year! Who is with me?!

The witch visited me today and since I have a 33 day cycle, I am out for a Christmas announcement. I am hoping that 2013 will be a better year! Who is with me?!

Sorry to hear the witch came today! 2013 will be your year! Good luck next month!

Thank you! Are you currently trying or pregnant?

Aww boo! Im sry, i know how u feel. Every time I start my monthly I get sad. I am currently trying to conceive as well.

I was hoping for a Christmas announcement, but it looks like I'm out too. It's DEFINITELY happening in 2013! :D

I'm also out but I'm staying positive for a very happy new year!!!! Testing around 31st dec and hoping I will be so busy with Christmas that I won't be so stressed out with the 2ww....
Hope it's our cycle ladies!!!!! Good luck xxx

I am also hoping 2013 will be our year. I expect my withdrawal from the pill and then we are starting to ttc so I won't be expecting AF until at least the 3rd, and given that this is my first time off bc in 3 years I'm not allowing myself to test until at least the 10th

Sorry to hear the witch came today! 2013 will be your year! Good luck next month![/QUOT

I am trying, first month!

I thought AF was due today for me, but I realised I miscounted. So I should start tomorrow. Not counting on anything, but hoping for a Christmas miracle... If not I'm out for xmas too. :( Here's to 2013. :wine:

Yayyy this will be our year Ladies! We've been trying since July. Husband had a testosterone test and he is okay, hasn't had a sperm test yet. We decided if I do not get prego this cycle we will see a fertility doctor! We tried pre-seed this past cycle and have enough left over for this cycle and then possibly fertilaid. Has anyone used these products before?

Yayyy this will be our year Ladies! We've been trying since July. Husband had a testosterone test and he is okay, hasn't had a sperm test yet. We decided if I do not get prego this cycle we will see a fertility doctor! We tried pre-seed this past cycle and have enough left over for this cycle and then possibly fertilaid. Has anyone used these products before?

I have used Preseed. I love the stuff!! It makes bd'ing a lot more pleasurable.

I have a 35 day cycle and started mine the 3rd so I'm out as well:dohh:. But goodluck to you next year! Go 2013! :happydance: I guess it'll happen when it's supposed to.

I'll be testing at the beginning of the year too! It's try #11 for us:/ This time we are trying preseed, and I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea and grapefruit juice - DH is having his SA done this week, and I also have an HSG scheduled on 12/12. The stars have to align sometime!! Good luck everyone!

Good Luck!!! What is HSG? You will like preseed it's nice!

I'll be testing at the beginning of the year too! It's try #11 for us:/ This time we are trying preseed, and I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea and grapefruit juice - DH is having his SA done this week, and I also have an HSG scheduled on 12/12. The stars have to align sometime!! Good luck everyone!

The witch came today so today is day one which means I will likely be expecting af/ testing in the first or second week of January. We are trying conceive plus, anyone use it?

Good Luck!!! What is HSG? You will like preseed it's nice!

It stands for hysterosalpingogram - it's a test where they make sure your fallopian tubes are open and uterus is normal by injecting dye and taking an xray, basically. I hear it can be a little painful, so I'm kind of nervous

Aww good luck!!! Hopefully the pain isn't too bad and the xray gives you positive answers!! :)

I've decided that 2013 will be our year. I'm pretty new to ttc as my last bc injection did not run out till end of August. So my periods are random & I hoping they will sort themselves out soon. I ordered bbt & opks today, so I'm set for January & have time to learn how to use them properly.

Also I'm going to enjoy Christmas with my OH & family, have one to many drinks, over eat etc. As this time next year I'll be pg or if I'm really lucky enjoying my babies first Christmas.

Good luck next month! 2013 WILL be your year!!! Baby dust to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->